107th Aldmeri Battalion

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Harc

Big Hog
For all this time you have not realized this thread? I'm surprised you didn't spread negativity on here already.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Well my main for this TESO game is likely to be Ebonhart pact. But if you can have alts of different factions I might think about joining...

Jociel of Daggerfall

Master Assassin
Your guild seems very organized, Mister Arinir. It will be a pleasure fighting you for control of Cyrodiil. I enjoy challenges.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Daggerfall Mafia... have you considered the Ebonhawks as a partner?
if yes please go to their thread to talk with the higher ranking members :D

Jociel of Daggerfall

Master Assassin
I can honestly say I haven't although it may seem beneficial for us both...I may just do that, then

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
Maybe a peace offering. Mostly a greeting. I would like to discuss our non-Aggression treaty.

Jociel of Daggerfall

Master Assassin
I appreciate your civilized dialogue. I ensure you the fight for the throne will be amusing. I wish the best of luck to your guild

And same to yours.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
Naturally in TESO as supporters of the Ebonheart Pact and the Ebonhawk Guild, we will have to fight the Dominion. But how about a treaty to say PAHAAA members will not attack the Glupo Magov?

Harc

Big Hog
Naturally in TESO as supporters of the Ebonheart Pact and the Ebonhawk Guild, we will have to fight the Dominion. But how about a treaty to say PAHAAA members will not attack the Glupo Magov?
What exactly is this "Glupo Magov" and I would Be more than happy to sign a treaty on those terms

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts