107th Aldmeri Battalion

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Volanere

Grand Magister
Yes that would be great and I still owe you a sig.

Fiiralmo

2nd Aldmeri Emissary to Skyrim
Hello, I am Grand Mage Aerinir. The Thamor advisor to this forum. I now call upon those who wish to join the Thalmor. Only loyal people can join. No trolls or overly sensitive and easily offended people. If you join, then I shall rank you as recruits until you post more about the dominion. Here are the ranks
1. recruit
2. soldier (Dark Assasin,)
3. warrior
4. Enquirer (Epic Keith,)
5. guardian (Filius Lupus, MagicBlade,)
6. officer (SkyrimBasher!,)
7. Justiciar (Deadpool, Ruinel,)
8. High Justiciar (tx12001,)
9. Warlock
10. Mage
11. High mage (Cadaver,)
12. wizard (Aethalia,)
13. elder wizard (snoball,)
11. General/ grand mage/Admiral (Adm. NikolaTesla,)
14. ambassador (Anwrise888,)
(special ranks)
15. 3rd emissary (wrighty)
16. 2nd emissary
17. 1st emissary (Madrar)
18. Arch-Magister (Volanere,)
19. Lord (Me)
As stated: your rank depends on how many posts you make about the dominion. promotions can only be given by the special ranks. Every member that joins will get a signature like mine, but you can choose the pictures you want (except the dominion banner stays) I will add the name and rank. Oh and you must have a unique tamrielic name based on your race (you choose when you join)
My Lord, You forgot to list me as 2nd emissary on the roster!

Fiiralmo

2nd Aldmeri Emissary to Skyrim
I'd like to join the 107th Aldmeri Battalion. I am a Khajiit and I am great with stealth, one handed, and archery skills.
Its always a pleasure to welcome a new recruit! I'm sure it took a lot to choose our little battalion over simply joining our many troops in Argonia. There is excitement for the 107th though! Remember, we are stationed in Skyrim, of all the Human lands, it is the most barbaric, filthy, and scum-ridden. That means plenty of heretics and rebels to take care of. Anyway, as your first duty, you are to report immediately to our Embassy in Skyrim. I have sent for a carriage to your home in Elsweyr, you will be picked up and taken here, where Her Ladyship Elenwen will initiate you into the Thalmor. As a Khajiit, you are not of Elven blood and thus will have to start from the bottom as a recruit. Sorry, I don't make the rules. Anyway, welcome again and we will see you soon here at the Embassy!

Volanere

Grand Magister
There is much work to be done for me, Ruinel and Dar'ziri i need two pictures from both of you so i can make the sig. After i make your sigs i will officially present the oath of office and you will be part of the 107th Aldmeri Battalion. Ruinel good work on recruiting someone 2 more and your eligible for the recruiters award which will be displayed on your sig. Its always good to see new faces willing to fight for the Dominion, FOR THE QUEEN! FOR THE DOMINION!!!

Volanere

Grand Magister

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...

Volanere

Grand Magister
I'd like to join the 107th Aldmeri Battalion. I am a Khajiit and I am great with stealth, one handed, and archery skills.
Its always a pleasure to welcome a new recruit! I'm sure it took a lot to choose our little battalion over simply joining our many troops in Argonia. There is excitement for the 107th though! Remember, we are stationed in Skyrim, of all the Human lands, it is the most barbaric, filthy, and scum-ridden. That means plenty of heretics and rebels to take care of. Anyway, as your first duty, you are to report immediately to our Embassy in Skyrim. I have sent for a carriage to your home in Elsweyr, you will be picked up and taken here, where Her Ladyship Elenwen will initiate you into the Thalmor. As a Khajiit, you are not of Elven blood and thus will have to start from the bottom as a recruit. Sorry, I don't make the rules. Anyway, welcome again and we will see you soon here at the Embassy!

I do believe Dar'ziri could be used as an ambassador to Elsweyr, used to recruit more Khajiits, what say you Second Emissary?

Volanere

Grand Magister

tx12001

Do you wish to join the 107th brother?
Last I Checked I am already a Member of the 107th Battalion for I am Ranked High Justiciar I am on the Top Page where we are Listed.

I just went full retard. My bad would you like me to make you a sig? Helps me remember who is what.
Yes that would be Great you would have my thanks, tell me though are there any Ranks Above High Justiciar that are Open?

Volanere

Grand Magister
Last I Checked I am already a Member of the 107th Battalion for I am Ranked High Justiciar I am on the Top Page where we are Listed.

I just went full retard. My bad would you like me to make you a sig? Helps me remember who is what.
Yes that would be Great you would have my thanks, tell me though are there any Ranks Above High Justiciar that are Open?

Choose two photos and send them to me and i will make you one.

tx12001

Volanere

Grand Magister
That would be fine however you can get them to me.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts