OOC ♪♫ Laughter From The Void ♫♪

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
    Are we meeting others in the city, or making our own way to the sanctuary and gathering there? I personally think that they would be a bit more cautious and make their own way down into the sanctuary..for safety sake, and being naturally sneaky types.. Obviously Shadow and Scarlet are traveling together..

What do you guys think?

Can everyone give a call out as to where they are right now..? eg:
    Shadow and Scarlet are in Olva's Tap and Tack inn.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    I was thinking that everyone end up going into the sanctuary cause honestly we don't know who got "invited" (so to speak)

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Hello there. I was reading up on the rp, and thought this would be a neat change of pace from the characters I usually run. I have a character that I would like to try, was hoping you would give it a look and see what you think. If you don't have room though, it's no problem. :p
    Daxos the Silent

GENERAL

» NAME Daxos

» ALIAS Daxos The Silent (Arena name)

» AGE 24

» BIRTH SIGN The Steed

» RACE Imperial-Nord

» BIRTH DATE 10th of Mid Year

» BIRTH PLACE Anvil Proper, Then moved to a undisclosed arena in the deserts of Hammerfell.

» CLASS Gladiator

» GENDER Male

» HEIGHT 6’2

» WEIGHT 185

» BUILD Lean and Muscular

» LATERALITY Right-handed

» SEXUALITY Heterosexual

» MARITAL STATUS Single

» AFFILIATION None

» AFFLICTIONS None

» RELIGION Has since rebuked all higher powers. They couldn’t stop what had happened, therefore they were not fit to be worshipped.

Appearance and Gear

5GB1FTDtmARbEoa3qBO9572d5eSPf5K-ihb0EKEvgeLGMRnM4gfCCTBxt2FfV4HFxDZZUoOZDaFnZtI3BQK-DcMetntbCtmoo6aJXIR2TrSM2lo_jxJbGnhmmwmFmy5l1A

» HAIR LENGTH Short, about half an inch long.

» HAIR COLOR Dirty blonde

» FACIAL HAIR Short scruffy beard.

» EYE COLOR Pale Green

» SKIN COLOR Average Imperial Tan

» SCARS A few, but none worth mentioning.

» TATTOOS None

PERSONALITY

» POSITIVE TRAITS Loyal, and Protective. Will lay down his life for those he has found to be trustworthy.

» NEGATIVE TRAITS Rough, Easy to anger, Stubborn

» LIKES Battle, but sometimes prefers peace and quiet. Weapon maintenance, Some occasional drinking.
    » DISLIKES Conversationalists, troublemakers, Imperials; Soldiers or Colovian people in general.

» FEARS Wandering without purpose, dying without finding a meaning for his life now that he is alone.

» ASPIRATIONS To find a purpose for his now broken life..

» STRENGTHS – Fighting, Healing magics that he had been trained in since his childhood.

» WEAKNESSES – Keeping anger in check, losing self control.

» PERSONALITY – Is the silent type. He keeps to himself and works on his own. He does not prefer company, but if he has decided that he doesn’t hate you, he will not mind your presence, much. He is always thinking of the next fight, as that mentality was beat into him for years. He also likes to keep busy, as he has a fear of idleness, as it gives him too much time to think about his past.

BATTLE

» WEAPONS – A crude steel sword and even cruder shield, they were all he was given when they held him in that damned arena, and they proved to be reliable to this day.

» ARMOR – In the picture above, with some additions.. Made up of what was a decent set of mixed leather and Imperial steel. It has since aged, but is still holding up well. The thick cloak at his back has a hood, which he uses to get through townships that he is not particularly safe in. He hasn’t stopped to get new supplies, as if he stops anywhere in the Imperial Province, and is identified, he will be executed.

» FIGHTING STYLE – Close range, sword and board tactics. As this was the combat style he had been trained in when he worked with the group of Paladins he worked amongst. This fighting style continued even in the arena, as it was all he knew. However, his style changed drastically. He was trained to figure out his opponent’s biggest weakness in mere moments, and to exploit it as fast as he could to stay alive. That mentality has kept his heart beating, so he continues to do this, even as he is out on the roads.

»BACKTORY (Not too much. Some mystery is nice)
    From birth, Daxos was trained to become a paladin of the Divines, such as his father and mother before him. He was trained in the arts of sword and board, hand to hand, restorative magic, and how to use armor of either type to maximize its effectiveness.
    At the age of 18, he was inducted into the order for which his parent’s belonged. He prospered there for three years, becoming just as reliable and known as his parent’s had been, and arguably, even more so.
    Great honor was brought to the order, and they were making a true name for themselves, as they had done good work, and tales of it were spreading.
    Unfortunately, that lead to their downfall.
    As news of their work spread, a darker adversary declared that they would destroy Daxos’ order, and all who were in it. Their reasoning was unknown.
    In a few months, at the peak of Daxos’ career, the mysterious order struck their strong hold. The results of the invasion were sketchy, and nothing is known aside from the fact that after they did what they wanted, they took Daxos back with them.
    The details here are sketchy as well. He was pushed into a run down, makeshift arena in the deserts of Hammerfell. The mysterious group that captured him were in charge of it, and they threw the promising men they captured there to build them into the weapons they needed to do they work, whatever it was.
    He was trapped there for 3 years, fighting for his life at the least once a week, to the most of five times a day. They broke his elegant fighting style and turned it into a bout for survival. He had to learn tells. Signs of weakness in his enemies, and how to exploit them.
    Even less is known at this point. But somehow, he escaped. He had also found the man responsible and killed him in cold blood, and only after slaying his entire personal guard with the help of another fighter, whose name was lost to history.
    He escaped alive, as the fighters and prisoners tore the arena to the ground and eventually dispersed themselves. Daxos found his way home to Anvil, but upon finding everything he knew about the place gone, he took to wandering the roads of Cyrodiil, having no purpose other than to wander, find work, eat and sleep. That was, until the mysterious dream of a lady cloaked in darkness came to him one night...

A.Auditore

maybe...
    o_o

I have room, I like the cc... I'll accept >_> <_<

Pretty sure youre up to date on ooc (minus the random banter) and the ic... so I suppose you could start getting an intro ready this weekend :D

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Oh, you mean the arguing with invisible lizard? Yeah, I'm up to date on that. ;)

Anyway, thank you. I'll certainly get to work on a post soon. :p

A.Auditore

maybe...
    swear he was there ok!! D:

anyways... you know what I mean, and glad to see you back CappyTon :p

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    I believe you. I saw that he liked one of kitty's responses, so I caught on rather quickly. Lol.

And thank you, Ash. It's good to be back. :D

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Ill post in a few days kitty.. going to wait and see if more posts go up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aden Komad

Misfortunate Soul
    Hello all. I was wondering if this roleplay might be open to other characters. I have a very strange and hapless figure who happened to be a Brotherhood member once upon a time but left several years before I introduced him to the site. I thought it would be interesting if he was drawn back, a bit forcibly, by the Night Mother's whispers as one of the few survivors because of his falling out with the High Rock Brotherhood. Sorry for the bit of explanation, a bit overzealous and looking to get back into roleplay. If the queue is full however good luck with your story and I'll continue reading.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Thank you, Kitty. :p It means a lot. I'm not usually fond of my intros. Lol

A.Auditore

maybe...
    asking here to just in case....

description in post im writing or after we all get in the place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    I think either way would work. However, a general description would be good, then you could go into more detail after we all arrive.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    image.jpg

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Hello all. I was wondering if this roleplay might be open to other characters. I have a very strange and hapless figure who happened to be a Brotherhood member once upon a time but left several years before I introduced him to the site. I thought it would be interesting if he was drawn back, a bit forcibly, by the Night Mother's whispers as one of the few survivors because of his falling out with the High Rock Brotherhood. Sorry for the bit of explanation, a bit overzealous and looking to get back into roleplay. If the queue is full however good luck with your story and I'll continue reading.
    alright I feel really bad as I somehow missed this, so sorry :sadface:

there is room so please write up a cc and let me have a look at it ok :)

Aden Komad

Misfortunate Soul
    As you walk through the markets of Whiterun a few hours after a light rainfall, you see a rather strange looking figure; which says a great deal considering some of the people you have met in your adventures. He seems so out of place in so rugged a land. His clothing is seems to mark him as a noble but he lacks the haughty air and puffed up feelings of self-importance. On him, the clothes make him seem approachable and actually cause you to think he can't possibly be a noble. It just doesn't fit him for some reason. His smile is easy and his laugh infectious. He thanks the stall owner he was talking to and turns to leave the area. You stop staring at the strange man as he walks towards you...and then slips. As he falls to the ground you slip on the rocks and fall as well. Before you get up, he's there to offer a hand.

f7b29a4a-7d68-4119-b5ce-8b7215dac97e_zps20569ff9.jpg

"Are you alright friend? Though the rain has passed it's slippery vengeance still lingers on the stones." He chuckles as he helps you to your feet. He brushes some stray blonde hairs from his face and nods. "Well, you're standing so you must be well. Since you no longer require my aid I must take my leave. So little to do and so much time! Wait that doesn't sound right. Oh well, have a pleasant day at the market!"

The stranger soon disappears and you head about your business. After looking around you go to pay and find that your coinpurse is gone! You frantically pat yourself down and think...the stranger. You both slipped at the same time, falling close to one another and he helped you up. But how? He had fallen and was up in an instant. I(f he was that clumsy could he really have such deft hands? Or had he fallen on purpose? But then...how did he know you would have fallen? Or did...did he somehow cause it? There had been no magic, it had felt like any natural fall...but it still seemed strange.

"Figure it out?" A new figure, clad in armor was behind you. "I recognize the look on your face. Bewilderment with suspicion. That's one of his trademarks. You, my unfortunate soul, have been robbed by Aden Komad; the best worst thief in the world. He falls while running from the guard, but always escapes. He sneaks into a house and breaks something fragile loudly, but no one wakes. He is the worst gambler in Tamriel, but play with him and you will have even worst luck. Why? Because as much misfortunant as he has, he can pass even more misfortune and bad luck onto others."

The armored figured laughed with just a hint of bitterness. "I've come close to catching him, but...I fall or every coin falls out of my pocket in the middle of a crowd or someone happens to be tossing their chamberpot out at the same time I'm running past. He can't affect you all the time, but the time when he can't is when you will see how skilled he is. Unfortunantly for me he does have some skills when his bad luck doesn't affect you. So, go after him if you're feeling slighted. But I can guarantee it won't be easy! I gave up after the, um, incident with the naked wizard. Ugh. So much sagging flesh. Good luck! If you're going after him, you'll need it..."

________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Aden Masavii Komad - "Say my middle name and I'll cut you...maybe, you have muscles."
    Age: 25 - "I know, I know. The gods gave me too many good looks. Also I'm humble."
    Race: Breton - "I'm a troll of course. At least if you ask my four sisters and mother."
    Sexuality: Hetero - "I know, I'm adorable, but please lads. I already carry too many swords."
    Height: 5'10 - "Why do I always feel so short?"
    Weight: 195pds - "Hmm? Gwaffa havagg mah fweud!"
    Religion: N/A - "Hahahahaha! Nonononono! It's not that I don't believe in them! I just hate them."

Personality
    Aden? You want to know about that freak? If I had to pick one word to describe him? Chaotic. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to his actions. No direction to his motives. He takes on jobs but seems to put very little thought into which one. He acts one part hardened mercenary and one part folk hero. I've witnessed him cut down and unarmed man as easily as handing a child gold for food. To most he would seem an enigma, nearly impossible to understand. But I've tracked him for awhile. In my travels I have discovered a method to the apparent madness. He has a 'flowing' view of morality and his own personal code of ethics. I know many people could say the same, but his seems rigid yet flexible at the same time. He has completed a robbery by walking up to the home of the poor sap, announced his intent, and asked to discuss the matter with him. He managed to convince the man to give him what he had planned on stealing! I mean, what in Oblivion?

He protects the innocent, yet exploits them as well. But at the same time his exploitations do not harm those involved unless they are direct enemies of his. He displays both kindness and cruelty. Passion and Apathy. Peace and Fury. He is like a broken mirror. Multiple reflections but neither show the truth reflected therein. If I had to guess some great cataclysm to his psyche happened at a young age that fractured his mind so. I'm not saying he's broken or has multiple personalities. No, he is unique with his conception of morals combined with a paradoxical way of looking at the universe. I am aware I have seemingly talked in circles and revealed little on his true personality but this is the best I can do. And I don't say such things lightly. The only way to delve further would be actual, extended interaction with the man. But we both know how that ends.

History
    And as for his past? Don't bother. He's a ghost's shadow. He doesn't exist. Just like with his personality, if you want to know who he really is meet him. It's like his history is yet to be written and the past has been hidden, erased. Whether purposely or not remains to be seen.

OOC: I prefer not to write too much on personality or history on characters until they actually have some. I like to 'discover' their personality through roleplay and allow others to unearth their past as well as help forge their future.

Simple Template
    Name: Aden Masavii Komad

Race: Breton

Birthplace: Evermor, High Rock

Alliances or Affiliations: Himself, though he has contacts within the Thieves' Guild. Former Dark Brotherhood member.

Appearance: He posses the normal characteristics of his people. Appearing as a pale human, like most Bretons, he has a slight of build and while a bit more muscular than his people not nearly so as Nords or Redguards. His Elvish ancestry is more apparent than most with his sharp eyebrows, very slightly pointed ears, and his high cheekbones. His shaggy, blonde hair often frames his handsome visage and piercing azure eyes.

Gear: He doesn't prefer armor. He simply wears his silken attire with leather straps and silver buckles. His boots are made from the skin of baby Horkers and are very comfortable, but also allow his footsteps to be muffled. He wears a signet ring made from an unknown bone.

Personality: His personality is erratic. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to his actions. No direction to his motives. He takes on jobs but seems to put very little thought into which one. He acts one part hardened mercenary and one part folk hero. He has a 'flowing' view of morality and his own personal code of ethics. He protects the innocent, yet exploits them as well. But at the same time his exploitations do not harm those involved unless they are direct enemies of his. He displays both kindness and cruelty. Passion and Apathy. Peace and Fury. He is like a broken mirror. Multiple reflections but neither show the truth reflected therein.

History: His past is shrouded in mystery. Whether he has hidden it, someone else has, or any other number of reasons the only way to learn about the strange man and his past would be from his own lips.

Writing Sample: See above.

Aden Komad

Misfortunate Soul
    alright I feel really bad as I somehow missed this, so sorry :sadface:

there is room so please write up a cc and let me have a look at it ok :)

It's alright and sorry if my CC is long/strange. I prefer more literary CC's with my own bit of flair. Also I never tend to reveal too much of a character's personality or past.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts