OOC ♪♫ Laughter From The Void ♫♪

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Can you not pollute my thread with snide remarks, I've seen you post in other places as well, I'm not impressed, unless you have something constructive to say or wishing to post a character card can you refrain posting pointless comments/remarks.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Are you seriously trying to fight with me on my thread? I know youre new here so Im trying to be nice here, all I asked you was to not post snide remarks here.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Well to be fair if you put more thought into your posting, instead of putting one to two words, the regulars would not be so hostile, if you want to talk or need help you are more than welcomed to pm me and I'll be glad to do as much as I can, however i will not tolerate rudeness.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
    Lizard, if you are going to participate in the forums you need to learn the etiquette. You are going to earn yourself a whole lot of enemies if you don't take a step back and just chill. Do not reply with your vague comments in threads that have nothing to do with you. Stick to the general section and if you want to join an RP then make yourself know in the proper way.

We are only giving you good advice here, but if you want to continue doing what you are doing then people will start reporting you as an annoyance. This particular forum is full of very nice people which you will find out for yourself if you just relax and start submitting thing we actually want to read.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Skies... Dont make me hurt you :p

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Lateral

Name: Rangar Proffit

Race: Nord

Profession: Bounty Hunter/Assassin

Class: Warrior (Heavy armored but stealth capable)

Personality: A quite and serious man, shows a certain mirth though drink is usually needed, slightly paraniod, holds a very odd view of honor, and often distant from people.

Apearence: A tall nord with blond hair, Nordic swirl on his right cheek. Very muscular

Dislikes: Fathers who abandon thier families, people who would hurt children, and those who would betray his carefully defined contracts

Biography: Rangar had a difficult life. He never knew his true father for his mother was quite literally the town whore. She said Proffit was his father's name and that he was a great warrior as she laid on her death bed. And so Rangar found his first mission to find and confront his birth father. In this quest he found his father figure, because Rangar grew up ostracised but he soon found a companion in the form of a kindly Argonian. He taught Rangar of stealth of ten sending him into the forests with no supplies and a map. This argonian was strange because his adopted daughter, a wood elf. The two found the closest thing these to fledgling assassins could call love. The Argonian came to offer Rangar a position within his inner circle when he found Rangar and his daughter together. Now, Instead of getting angry the Argonian stabbed Rangar in the leg. Rangar lay paralyzed the argonian said one thing. "To truly earn my daughter hand you will prove worthy. Go and truly prove to me that what i taught you wasn't wasted." And so the second mission came...

A.Auditore

maybe...
    image.jpg hmm happy now? Ummm no and here is why,
    while I was reading to what I assumed was a character card i detected your sarcasm, and lack of any creativity towards it, it's not remotely close to anything but a jumble of words thrown together, want to make me happy? Look at the cards that were posted and come up with something as good or better, and maybe Ill take you serious.
    You may think you're being cute and funny, but you are testing my patience, Im trying to be cool with you. Your cc is unacceptable and I will not be considering your card for this rp, However if you want me to take you serious come to me with a better card

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
    Staff member
    View attachment 31681 hmm happy now? Ummm no and here is why,
    while I was reading to what I assumed was a character card i detected your sarcasm, and lack of any creativity towards it, it's not remotely close to anything but a jumble of words thrown together, want to make me happy? Look at the cards that were posted and come up with something as good or better, and maybe Ill take you serious.
    You may think you're being cute and funny, but you are testing my patience, Im trying to be cool with you. Your cc is unacceptable and I will not be considering your card for this rp, However if you want me to take you serious come to me with a better card
    Really...cute and funny.... im not being cute or funny.. that all i mostly do and nothing else if it really a talk then i write down but for now i let it be . Facepalm is fetting old now.
    Well maybe she wouldn't be accusing you of thinking you're cute and funny if you conveyed what you were trying to say better. You are going to need to learn proper grammar, and how to put sentences together coherently, before most any RP creator will let you touch their creations with a mile long pole. You also need proper grammar so you don't come off as an annoying and offensive simpleton when you try to communicate. Whether you do it on purpose or not, that is what you come off as, and you only dig a bigger hole for yourself by persisting in inserting yourself into these RPs instead of persisting in learning how to English properly.

Duon

Graphic Designer
    Rude sarcasm and copping attitudes with everyone will get you nowhere fast on this forum, nobody but yourself thinks “Oh what a cool little rebel” when they read you’re posts like this, they think “Oh god it’s him again...” and flee faster than if you were a stinky wet dog covered with fleas. For the most part the people on this forum, particularly the Roleplaying an Fanfiction sections are made up of kind caring intelligent people who will welcome even the most inexperienced of writers as long as they come into it with a positive attitude and a open mind. Case in point; even after you were so disrespectful to Ashleigh she still was kind enough to offer to help you through pm, nothing made her have to do that and few people would have offered given your current behavior.

Going to finish my post and get it up tonight, sorry have been to wore out after work to write anything worth a damn. :eek: Finally got a day off tomorrow hehe! :D

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Hopefully Moving On...

We have 3 confirmed writers so far (Myself, Kitty, Skies) that have posted, waiting Duons >_> better be posting fool and on Lifts (which I know youre out there :eek: ) After kitty posts and depending what she whips up, I'll be moving us into Bruma and running into Skies if that's cool with you? Would like the next posts from you guys (Duon & Lifts) to be making your way into Bruma... I have not heard from the other writers(via pm) so Im going to assume they are not with us... Please check the IC and OOC everyday you get on, this is just in case forums act up, I do not want to be chasing you all and if I do it may not be pretty ;) Id still like to be doing once a week posting if possible (more are always welcomed as well).

A.Auditore

maybe...
    not answering back would be dropping it, this is my thread and my writers in our rp thread, so I will ask nicely for the last time, unless you have something pertaining to the rp itself or a better cc, please stop posting.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Ash..hope you don't mind me stealing Scarlet for a couple of lines during my post.. if you hate it then I'll fix it :)

HOW DARE YOU KITTY!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

naw im just messing,:p i dont mind being moved around in posts, if it keeps the follow going im fine with it

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Ash..hope you don't mind me stealing Scarlet for a couple of lines during my post.. if you hate it then I'll fix it :)

naw im just messing,:p i dont mind being moved around in posts, if it keeps the follow going im fine with it

:p:p:p

goood.. I should have had my way with Scarlet then.. meheheheh;)

as i was reading your post i was wondering why you didnt and was some what disappointed nothing happened :sadface: *sigh, strokes beard* Hmm maybe later in the story ;) ;) *nudge nudge*

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows

:p:p:p

goood.. I should have had my way with Scarlet then.. meheheheh;)

as i was reading your post i was wondering why you didnt and was some what disappointed nothing happened :sadface: *sigh, strokes beard* Hmm maybe later in the story ;) ;) *nudge nudge*

I see a steamy bathing scene in the future..;) heh

A.Auditore

maybe...
    it looks like i was arguing with myself on this thread now....

A.Auditore

maybe...
    that's ok lifts, just in your post move her into Bruma...

duon should be posting this week.. stuff has been happening so yes

waiting for Skies again and Kitty whenever shes ready :D

Kitty, Skies and myself are in a Bruma now... once we get everyone into the city we can start plotting where to run into one another

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts