• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I'm not a stranger to this website. I have had two previous accounts. I dislike reusing accounts and will not change my ways. I am uncomfortable with reusing something that the "old me" used. I used to go by the name "Wolfie." I've returned for good. I promise I won't disappear with no trace like I have the last two times. I am here for good.

Here's a few things about me that may interest you:
I have been accepted to a university to get a BFA in creative writing. I feel prepared for college life. I have also been invited into the university honors program. I am slightly nervous, but far more so excited!
I have not written creative fiction in more than two years. High school gave my unconscious a choice: focus on my hobbies and risk lower grades, or focus on grades and risk temporarily losing my motivation for this hobby. I chose the former.
I have a zebra illness called postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome. Fortunately, having this time indoors has rendered me bored enough of video-games to finally regain my lovely hobby. Please feel free to ask me about my illness!
I've recently been reading some lovely fanfictions, The Son of Hircine, The Dwarves of Grey, The Nerevarine's Return, Silver Lantern, and Dragonheart are keeping me busy during these winter months.
I'm an introvert that loves Prom. Does that sound odd to you? Just wondering. Oh, and I'm of course a vide0-game addict. Screw Facebook and Twitter, give me some Dragon Age or Minecraft and I'll be all good for some time!

Any questions? It's nice to "meet" those that reply to this thread. I, too, hope to see you in other threads.

-Good day!

Wolfie

That Wolfie would be me. As I've previously stated, I am leaving this account in Oblivion and taking up this one, instead. No more leaving with no traces! No more leaving period!

Welcome back to the forums! You are not the only gamer with less than perfect health, my friend - I have fibromyalgia among other things. Gaming, reading books and fanfic help me take my mind off it. :) Good to know I'm not alone either!
And congrats on going to college! I hope to take some computer and art classes sometime soon myself.
Would you happen to be able to link me to those fanfics you mentioned? I've been looking for some new ones to read.
Ah yes and I too am an introvert who loves to socialize - with like minded people of course. :p Myers-Briggs says I am an INFP.
Anyway nice to "meet" you too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pleased to meet you, ecozombie! Of course I'll link you to said fanfictions. I've read The Nerevarine's Return, Silver Lantern, and Dragonheart are fanfictions I've read more of and more thoroughly enjoyed. Here are the links. Unfortunately, I am not allowed to lost links until I have had this account for more than a day (although I have. I don't know why that hasn't updated yet). So, you can look the names up on Fanfiction or PM me asking for the links. Also, Myers-Briggs had trouble with me. Last I checked, I was INTP but just barely T.

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
Welcome back to the forums!

I noticed that you're an avid RP'er. Perhaps we could do so together sometime? I've been looking to hone my writing abilities a bit more.

Also, for sake of relevance, I'm an INFP as well.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts