єpíc, crєєpч, αnd σthєrwísє rαndσm mσmєnts ín skчrím

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

bosmernagini

It sounds ridiculous but sometimes I jump a mile when I turn around and Shadowmere is stood RIGHT THERE. I'm usually on edge when I'm gallivanting out in the wilderness, so those red eyes really don't help me out.

I can't really think of anything else right now, except for the time I was out somewhere and I found the Old Orc, which was so random, but really awesome.

Oh! Today I was riding out near Markarth and a group of people were at the side of the road. One of them called out to me 'Hey adventurer! Come a little closer!' and so I dismounted and walked over to them, thinking it would be some sort of bet or something random like that. Then he said 'close enough!' and they all started attacking me. Needless to say, both my boyfriend and I were thinking WTF as I slaughtered the last one. It was kind of interesting since usually hostiles just attack on sight. I think they were something to do with Dawnguard.

Verac

riften house mannequins. fluffers scare the plops out of me. one time they moved up the stairs and scared the living plops out of me. they had a creepy posture to. call SCP containment!

Zommykinz

Someone stole my sweetroll...
Every single time with the wolves. Mainly only on my Elf, but still.

A loud howl as I'm walking down the path (read as jumping over rocks, through grass, trying not to get stuck somewhere while picking pretty flowers). I turn and look around. Oh well, must've been the wind/they're too far away to do anyth- ATTACK FROM BEHIND.

And now I'm crouching (since the jumpscare always makes me hit the crouch button) and I'm trying to aim so I can shoot 'em.

Bears and sabre cats do that sometimes too.

Another time, I was walking towards a "rock" with my bow drawn, minding my own business. Then the "rock" attacked. Damn horkers!

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
I was about to kill an elder dragon. Suddenly a goat (who fought brave alongside me and the guards) killed him....And absorbed his soul..

That day, a Goat-ahkiin was born.. :Dragonborn:

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
My Nord hero went into Sovngarde, the place where any Nord would love with all his heart, I looked around at the cheerful faces in the Hall of Valor, decided I might stay for awhile... It was then I made a discovery, Sovngarde isn't Nordic Heaven... It's Hell.

THERE IS NO MEAD IN SOVNGARDE NOT ONE SINGLE DROP OF MEAD!!

the-horror-.jpg

Tyer032392

Something else that just happened to me a few minutes ago. I was retrieving the Jagged Crown for the Empire and one of the Draugr I was fighting started to laugh in a menacing way. Heck, the speech box even had "Hahahahaha" up. This is the first time I have ever heard a Draugr laugh.

Wolfie

^ That's happened to me too! Creepy!

Jarrad

I downloaded Dragonborn yesterday, so far the whole damned thing is creepy lol.
Those Lurkers and the floating things in Acrophya, the ash spawn, even the damned talking goblin things lol, creepy... oh and Dragur Deathlords at level 13... not fun lol.

reddeadfriend

freelance assassin
so i went into blackreach, was doing the main story and decided to do the side quest in there. so the next thing i know i see a few whisps and i'm like " hey little guy" then a whisp mother comes out and starts attacking me so i pretty much haul ass away and when i look back ... well heres what i see. around 25 shades ( whisp mother clones) and the original whisp mother...... i was scared hell, becuase my sneaky nightblade would get raped in head on combat....

Wildroses

First time I did the burn down beehives quest I had hired thugs come to teach me a lesson as well. It was: "Goldenglow Estate mercenaries don't notice you are burning down beehives when hired thugs are around." Best lesson ever. I didn't even have to sneak, they both started hacking at each other and I just walked off to the beehives.

Something that did mildly freak me out the other day was a Serana comment. We were on our way through the Dwemer ruins to Blackreach, and got into a fight with several falmer. I ended up rushing ahead of her, and soon found myself having a little more trouble than I expected. So I turned and ran back the the pillar I'd left Serana in combat with a Gloomlurker hoping she'd save me. I'd only sprinted three steps and she called out: "I'm back here!" It kind of freaked me out because it was a bit TOO appropriate for the situation. How did Skyrim and Serana so accurately read my intentions and state of mind?

EDIT: On the subject of creepy vampires, Serana's father got me good on that character. I decided to take Serana at her word about taking the lead when she got home, so I lurked on the balcony instead of walking down to greet her father. Harkon went through his father-of-the-year speech: "Serana, my long lost daughter, I am so overjoyed you have bought my Elder Scroll back! Thank Molag Bal the Scroll is alright! I was so worried about that Scroll! Pity you didn't bring your mother back too so I could kill her. And who is this stranger you've bought with you?" Serana said I was her saviour, the one who freed her. I thought Harkon would walk up to me to offer me the choice of leaving or vampirism. But instead he said in this creepily measured and level tone: "I am NOT known for my patience."

Yeah, I was off that balcony and sprinting towards Harkon quicker than you can say Fus Roh Dah. He didn't have to move a step.

Jarrad

Only just came across the Ebony Warrior, I was selling some junk to Adriane Avenichi in Whiterun, after I exit the conversation some more dialouge starts, I turn around and see this 15 foot tall monster of a man standing in front of me, I panicked and ran... only to realise that i was given a new quest lol.

Random moment? Engaging two giants in combat near the bandit outpost and then seeing my beloved Lydia being smacked into the air. I wasn't amused.

Tyer032392

New completely random event that happened to me yesterday.

I was fighting a fire type blood dragon, and a regular dragon within seconds of each other. I was sent on a quest to kill the regular dragon and the blood dragon spawned near my fights location just south of Dawnstar. Well, after I killed the dragon, and nearly had the blood dragon killed, this freaking giant comes out of no where and sends me into space. I still am trying to figure out where that giant came from. oh, and to top it off, I got far to close to the word wall, and woke the Dragon Priest that was near by.

Note: This was the only Dragon Priest that was not in a tomb, but out in the open.

Catwoman

Notorious Cat Burglar
For me it has to be the mannequins. The other day I was on my account where I played as a mother who lived at Lakeside Manor with her husband and two children. One day I came inside the house after feeding the farm animals and taking the horse for a ride around the area, and I heard footsteps from upstairs.

''That's not right...''

I thought when I heard them. Balimund were out in the garden mining, and Lydia were outside watching the kids as they played tag and hide and seek. So anyway, I put down my firewood and walked upstairs and turned around to see the mannequin that stood next to the glass case to be walking around! Literally! It walked up the landing and back down to step back on it's little podium, and suddenly the game changed it to its usual pose. I just stood there for a moment watching it's creepy face staring back at me. Later on that night...

''Balimund! Get the kids, we're moving out!''

Jarrad

A little while ago I was doing a random quest for Garon Marethi in Castle Volkihar, I had to eliminate a master Vampire in Broken Oar Grotto before he could spread the gift, i'm just up the stairs past the first two bandits and I get a pop up saying that the Master Vampire was already dead... it seems the Captain was not too fond of his crew taking a new leader lol.

Rickysousa

IL Mentore
Probably when I got a killmove on a Falmer and Went all Kevin Ware on his ass. No seriously broken falmer body parts! kinda gross, even for skyrim

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
First time I ever came across a Legendary dragon in Whiterun Hold, I was like "Well perhaps your other friends didn't tell you who I am..." A second Legendary dragon joins the fight. "I see they did tell you who I was"

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
Skeevers, those damned critters always make me jump, especially when in a narrow underground pathway such as sewers.

Lightningfalcon

Seems khajit...
Well here's my list..

Bleak fall barrow end boss popping out of coffin.

Krosis popping out of coffin.

Getting jumped by a sabre cat or bear with light armor or low health.

Stepping on fire runes.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts