Who’s ready for some five-fingered discounts? You won’t get any from the price of this DLC (unless someone figures out a way to shoplift from Steam), but you will be doing plenty of sneaky virtual stealing as a member of the Thieves Guild when the appropriately named expansion hits Elder Scrolls Online later this year. This is the bullet list of content:
- Join the iconic Thieves Guild for the first time in ESO
- Hew’s Bane, a new zone available to characters of all levels and home of Abah’s Landing, the Thieves Guild headquarters, located in the southern peninsula of Hammerfell
- Hours of exciting new story content and quests that will take you through all your favorite areas of Tamriel
- A challenging, new 12-player trial: Maw of Lorkhaj
- Formidable new group bosses and delves to conquer
- The addition of new criminal activities
- A new passive skill line exclusive to members of the Thieves Guild
- Unique costumes, motifs, and item sets inspired by the devious Thieves Guild
Bethesda released the first trailer today. Check it out below….
“Thieves Guild” currently has no release date (this is only the first trailer) but Bethesda does plan to put it out within the first half of 2016. It will be followed by “The Dark Brotherhood,” another expansion, in the second half of the year.