- Elder Scrolls Online Still Coming to Consoles ZeniMax has gone so silent on the delayed PS4 and Xbox One versions of The Elder Scrolls Online that you’d be forgiven for thinking that they’d been quietly canceled.
But thanks to a plucky fan who can count to six and noticed that ZeniMax’s “six month” delay was nearly up with no news, we have a sign of life. ZeniMax responded on Twitter to say the console versions are still a thing.
“Please rest assured: we are still hard at work on the console versions of #ESO and look forward to sharing more information soon!” the Tweet reads.
No new date was given ...
- Veteran City of Ash Ash Titan Fight, Say That Five Times Fast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dbL602E_HU
The latest The Elder Scrolls Online update added a ton of new content to the game, including the new Veteran City of Ash.
Elmuhaerte has posted a new video showing the epicness of one of the boss fights in this high level content, the Ash Titan.
Because this is the internet, however, and because elmuhaerte titled his video “How To” defeat the boss, the video itself is controversial.
Some folks on Reddit took issue with elmuhaerte’s brute force approach, even though there’s video evidence of it being successful. Some suggested more strategy in managing the boss’s attacks or more dodging from the ...
- I Saw a Cute Plush Mudcrab For Sale the Other Day, Horrible Creatures Admit it, when laid eyes on your first filthy, obviously smelly, muck eating mudcrab, all you could think was, “I want to snuggle with that.” And then it attacked you, of course.
Well, now you can do your snuggling. Gaming Heads has made a cute plush mudcrab you can call your very own. Even better, if you play The Elder Scrolls Online, it comes with a code for a free mudcrab vanity pet.
Your own mudcrab costs $19.99. You can buy it here. Happy snuggling.
- Elder Scrolls Online Update Squashes Bugs From Last Update The most recent patch to The Elder Scrolls Online was massive, adding a new city, Undaunted daily quests, new facial animation and tons of gameplay tweaks.
So of course it introduced a few gremlins of its own. ZeniMax Online Studios tried to push out a patch yesterday addressing some of those. Unfortunately, there was an error in the process and an older version of the patch which didn’t contain all the fixes was applied. ZOS said in a blog post it intends to try again on Thursday morning to complete the patching process.
Here are the full patch notes or the patch ...
- ESO Update 1.5.2 Adds Scaling, New City, Dailies, and Better Facial Animation Today ZeniMax Online Studios has confirmed that the latest update to The Elder Scrolls Online will be out today in North America and tomorrow in Europe. The new update brings some big changes to the game including a new Veteran City, Ash, better facial animation, chat bubbles and Undaunted daily quests.
Here are the enormous patch notes. Get somewhere comfy and pour yourself a nice cup of tea, this will take a while.
BIG CHANGES / UPDATES / NEW FEATURES
Veteran City of Ash
Join an Undaunted expedition to assault the Deadlands, realm of the Daedric Prince Mehrunes Dagon. Veteran City ...
- There’s a Monster Mash Coming in The Elder Scrolls Online
The Elder Scrolls Online is adding some spooky helms, the better to scare the crap out of people, in its upcoming update. ZeniMax recently released a new pic of them, which you can see above.
The helms are tied to the upcoming Undaunted Dailies, new quests for level 45 plus that require you to clear a specific group dungeon each day. There are regular and veteran Undaunted Dailies, so you can do two each day.
They give Undaunted reputation and keys that can be used to open Undaunted chests. You get bronze or silver keys for regular dailies, silver or gold for ...
- Never Fall in Love With a Mudcrab https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAfyGr_J-vU
Seriously. You get mud in odd places, her parents will never really accept you and there’s that whole hassle of deciding what religion to raise the kids as. It’s just common sense.
But common sense is no match for the power of love, so here’s the story of one proud Khajiit who was humbled by his mudcrab love. The video evidence, from Eru Earandel, is series of dreamy shots of our Khajiit staring lovingly into his mudcrab mistress’s eyestalks.
You know what, forget what we said before. We are moved by this expression of sincere devotion. We wish these two lovers the ...
- New ESO Live Episode Today ZeniMax is prepping a new ESO Live livestream for today that will feature a question and answer session with The Elder Scrolls Online Creative Director Paul Sage.
The livestream can be viewed today at 4 PM EDT on ZeniMax’s Twitch channel, which you can find here.
According to a ZeniMax blog post, opics to be covered include:
Fan creation showcase with Senior Concept Artist Mike May
Current ESO news recap
Upcoming fan-created community events
Interview with Systems Designer Joe Blackburn
Upcoming and current ESO merchandise
- Elder Scrolls Books Coming From Bethesda Are you an Elder Scrolls bibliophile? Do you spend a lot of your time in-game reading and collecting virtual books? Do you wish sometimes that they were real? Then this is for you.
Bethesda has announced will be partnering with Titan Books to publish a new series of books based on The Elder Scrolls Online and Skyrim.
The ESO series will be called Tales of Tamriel and will feature two volumes of in-game lore, “The Land” and “The Lore” that will include lore on the world of Tamriel during the time of ESO and original art created for the volumes.
The Skyrim series ...
- ZeniMax Asks For Feedback on ESO Update Five Today The Elder Scrolls Online Game Director Matt Firor posted a new “Road Ahead” update blog letting us know what to expect with The Elder Scrolls Online’s fifth update and asking players to test and provide feedback on the update.
Firor said the fifth update to the game is now being tested on its Public Testing Server and features these changes:
A new Veteran Dungeon: City of Ash continues the dungeon’s story and introduces dangerous new challenges for your group.
The new facial animation system makes NPCs far more lifelike during conversations.
Repeatable Pledges: The Undaunted now reward players once a day for specific ...