- ESO Live Reveals Champion System https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74RNVpzXbA8
Hey, we can’t all be at our computers whenever a live-stream is on. That’s why nice people like Shawn Brunelle capture important streams like ESO Live, ZeniMax’s regular livestream of what’s coming up in ESO.
This ESO Live Livestream breaks down the new Champion System that will be coming to the game soon in the 1.6 update, a signficant update the team teases as “almost like ESO 2.0.”
If watching a two hour video is too much, other nice people at Tamriel Foundry have a transcript of the whole thing prepared. Here’s how ZeniMax developer Maria Aliprando describes the genesis of ...
- Details about ESO’s Champion System Coming Friday One of the most anticipated new changes in The Elder Scrolls Online’s upcoming sixth update is the new Champion System, and you can find out more about it soon.
This new system is a post level 50 veteran system that will allow players to continue leveling their characters with new Champion passives and upgrades. Zenimax has announced that more details about the system will be revealed during tomorrow’s ESO Live stream on Twitch. Here’s a rundown of what will be discussed in the stream.
Removal of Overcharge
- ZeniMax Encourages ESO Players to Try Undaunted Daily Quests If all you know about Undaunted quests in ESO is that some players get scary monster masks from them, ZeniMax wants to change that. It has produced a guide to help those who haven’t tried the undaunted quests jump in.
The guide explains how to sign up for the Undaunted quests, only available to level 45 and up characters, which involves signing a pledge to take on tough foes. There are two ranks for the pledges, the standard that open up at level 45 and the Veteran Rank pledges that are only available at Veteran Rank I.
And it also goes into ...
- Zenimax Says It Will Have News About ESO on Consoles Next Year Working for this site, I check for Elder Scrolls Online news every day. And just about every day, I see one or more sites promoting fake release dates for ESO on consoles. It’s like a cottage industry of lies.
Well, here we finally have some real news. ESO won’t be out this year on consoles. ZeniMax doesn’t even plan to make more major announcements about it until 2015. Yes, that is way past the six months they promised they’d have to wait after the PS4 and Xbox One versions missed their June launch date.
This official announcement comes from Matt Firor’s The ...
- Watch a Group Beat ESO’s Toughest Encounter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzMabKVMC1w
This Veteran Dragonstar Arena run from Deltia of Deltia’s Gaming shows his group finishing off what he ranks as the hardest four-player encounter in the game.
Deltia’s tank gets the final kill of the encounter. He’s muted the audio with music because he admits he swore for a solid three minutes during the tough fight.
What do you think? Is their a harder challenge for a four-player group? What’s the toughest challenge in the game overall? Let us know in our forum.
- ZeniMax Spruces Up ESO With New Patch The Elder Scrolls Online has a new incremental patch out now. For such a big game, however, even an incremental patch is a monster.
It shouldn’t, however, be a 12 GB monster. There was a bug that pushed it out in that large size. Instructions for dealing with that are here.
The patch primarily fixes quests, adjusts monsters and makes audio improvements. The full patch notes are below.
The Elder Scrolls Online v1.5.6 is an incremental patch that has addressed issues in Cyrodiil and a number of quests. We have also adjusted the health and power of monsters in dungeons scaled to at ...
- Get the ESO Undaunted Equipment That’s Right For You The Elder Scrolls Online’s fifth update recently added new “Undaunted” daily challenges with some sweet rewards, including armor and helms that’ll make you look like something from Where the Wild Things Are.
As part of the Undaunted quests, players can earn gear by fighting bosses or by completing daily challenges, called “pledges,” that give you bronze, silver and gold keys depending on how you do on them. Gold is the best, of course.
But what gear should you be shooting for? It depends on your class and role, but Tamriel Foundry has put up a nice guide to all of the Undaunted ...
- Check Out Today’s ESO Live https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_uvZpt-9Uk
A kindly YouTuber has helpfully captured today’s ESO Live Livestream for posterity, so peruse at your leisure. Get some insight into the game from ZeniMax staff and some hints about upcoming updates.
On the agenda for the livestream we have:
Fan creation showcase with 3D Environment Artist Karin LaPadula
Interview with fan composer Armin Gutjahr
Life at ZOS with Associate Systems Designer Chris Balser
Upcoming community-run events
ESO merchandise preview and newly-added items
News recap and update
- Dwemer Spheres the Latest ESO Loyalty Reward The latest goodie for players have stuck with The Elder Scrolls Online for six months is – another vanity pet. Huh.
At least it’s a cool one! The Dwemer Sphere started rolling out (sorry, couldn’t resist) this week. It follows you around and does Dwemery stuff and that’s neat and all. But we’re hoping we can get something more substantial for our loyalty soon.
ZeniMax rolled the loyalty program out in September with another vanity pet, the High Hrothgar Wraith. The loyalty rewards are only for those that have the required cumulative subscription time, but don’t worry. You haven’t missed out if ...
- Elder Scrolls Online Still Coming to Consoles ZeniMax has gone so silent on the delayed PS4 and Xbox One versions of The Elder Scrolls Online that you’d be forgiven for thinking that they’d been quietly canceled.
But thanks to a plucky fan who can count to six and noticed that ZeniMax’s “six month” delay was nearly up with no news, we have a sign of life. ZeniMax responded on Twitter to say the console versions are still a thing.
“Please rest assured: we are still hard at work on the console versions of #ESO and look forward to sharing more information soon!” the Tweet reads.
No new date was given ...