- A House Fit for a Redguard https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi1xbaixIZk
You ever think your Redguard might feel a little out of place in Breezehome? Or the other properties in vanilla Skyrim? Sure, they’re nice enough, but they probably feel nothing like the sandy desert abodes of his or her youth.
Enter Khune, a mod by Elianora that adds a modest but stylish house in Redguard style. The mod adds the house to Markarth Hold and it comes with lots of amenities for your Redguard, including:
– Custom sword
– See-through windows
– Hidden treasure room with display for unique items
– Bath (no buffs or frills, just a bath)
– Custom beds (double and 2 for ...
- Better Not Let the ‘Werewolves of Camlorn’ in in This ESO Parody https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy_xaxpECvw
Are you an excitable boy? Then maybe calm down just a bit before watching “Werewolves of Camlorn,” a tribute to one of The Elder Scrolls Online’s most dangerous enemies and Warren Zevon, one of rock-and-roll’s most dangerous troublemakers, and his hit “Werewolves of London.”
The parody song, by Tymmy Dangerously, is spot on, and it’s funny even if you don’t play ESO. We’ve all been menaced by werewolves in Skyrim, after all. But if you do play it, it’s packed full of references to that specific quest chain that’ll make you laugh so hard it’ll rip your lungs out, Jim.
Tymmy Dangerously ...
- If You Haven’t Tried Modded Skyrim, Check This Out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47eMlV7c0aw
Have you taken the plunge to mod Skyrim, or are you still enjoying it on console or vanilla on PC? This video by Replay Network showing someone try modding for the first time might motivate you to change your mind.
As you can see in the video, modding Skyrim to be more realistic can add new challenges and annoyances, such a risk of frostbite. But if you choose your mods carefully that simply adds to the fun to be had because it increases the player’s immersion. The player’s journey, in this instance, became not just a brisk walk, but a desperate ...
- Let’s Get Crazy With Sheogorath Lore Featuring His Original Voice Actors https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVNWxXrDfx8
ShoddyCast’s latest Elder Scrolls lore video chronicles the Daedric Prince of Madness, Sheogorath, and it’s a gibbering good time.
What makes it special is that they’ve managed to get Jeff Baker, who voiced Sheogorath and his chamberlain Haskill in Morrowind and Wes Johnson, who voiced Sheogorath in Oblivion and Skyrim, to narrate the video.
The video retells, mostly through Haskill, the sad story of how Jyggalag, the Daedric Prince of Order, was reduced to the irredeemably mad Sheogorath through the jealousy of the other Daedric lords. It also touches on how his home in the Shivering Isles came to be and the ...
- Hoarders: Buried Alive, Skyrim Edition This is what happens when your obsession to steal all the things gets way, way out of hand.
According to this Reddit post a guy took every item in Solitude, leaving no piece of junk lying around. His plan was to take it all and stuff it in his house in Whiterun, but the game kept crashing so he ended up just leaving it in a big pile outside.
So let’s look at the pile.
It’s impressive, in its way. There are so many apples. And Solitude is surely a sadder place without its baskets and cheese.
Do you have extreme hoarding stories? Share ...
- Skyrim Player Demonstrates Ninja-Like Stealth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaxhkg4WTMI
Svekmestaz’s enemies will never see him sneak by. He’s an absolute master of Skyrim stealth mechanics, exploiting every last shadow and hiding place to move about unseen, as if a ghost.
They may feel some welts on their heads the next day, though.
Do you have funny Skyrim moments? Post about them on our forums.
- It’s a Long Drop From the Top for One Unlucky Khajiit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPwaLln8GA0
Sasha Striker makes the mistake of messing with a Greybeard near High Hrothgar, and it’s all downhill from there.
Boy is it ever. Sasha’s Khajiit, legs frozen, rolls pitifully down the mountain for more than a minute. Over and over, silently enduring a high fantasy recreation of the end of the Springfield Gorge scene from the Simpsons.
Finally, mercifully, it comes to an end. And there’s a dragon down there. Some days you’ve just gotta log out and come back when your luck is better.
- Appreciate the Finer Things in Skyrim by Playing as Nazeem Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don’t.
Nazeem has earned his way to the top and I think we all agree he should be the true Dovakhin. Or at least ProtologolusX does, creating a preset that lets you play as Nazeem. Well, actually it’s just Nazeem’s very similar but maybe not completely exact Redguard twin, but you can kill Nazeem and pretend you slew an impostor.
You can get the preset here.
- New Skyrim Mod Finally Shuts Up Those Annoying Bards Having bards in Skyrim taverns is a cool thing, don’t get me wrong. But after three years I think we could use a break. There’s only so many times you can listen to Ragnar the Red without going insane.
To the rescue is the Bard Instrumentals Only – Sing Upon Request mod by fadingsignal. The simple mod does one thing, it stops the bards from singing unless you ask them to. And unlike other attempts at this feature, they don’t mutely mime the singing anyway.
The mod only changes one line in the bard script. It does not gag them like the ...
- 10 Lord of The Rings Mods to Whet Your Appetite for Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQU3GgBGh_Q
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor is out now for various consoles and PC. The new game fills in some of the gap between The Hobbit and Lord of The Rings and features a ranger named Talion who gets killed and comes back to life seeking revenge. Yes, it sort of does sound like your creepy cousin’s Lord of the Rings fanfic, but it’s getting some great reviews.
However, if you aren’t able to pick it up right away, you can still get that Lord of the Rings feel, right there in Skyrim, thanks to the work of various modders.
The video above from ...