- Did You Find These Three Hidden Bosses in Skyrim? Just when you think there’s nothing left to do with Skyrim but, um, keep modding it and playing it forever, a Reddit user points out some stuff you might have missed.
Titled the three “hidden bosses” of Skyrim, these aren’t exactly state secrets, but they are bosses with such specific requirements you might have missed them. The three bosses are:
Vulthuryol, a dragon you can find in Blackreach by using the Unrelenting Force shout on an orb.
Karstaag, a tough bastard you can resurrect in the Dragonborn DLC by obtaining his skull in the Glacial Cove and placing it on his throne in ...
- Skyrim is Radically Remade as a New Game in Enderal Total Conversion Mod https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQog9lkyH8k
Enderal is an ambitious total conversion mod for Skyrim that seeks to graft a completely new game, with a new story, locations and enemies, onto the Skyrim engine. As you can see from the video above, only hints of Skyrim are recognizable in the final project, with the whole thing taking on a different look and feel.
Bethesda recently interviewed Johannes and Nicolas, the respective Munich-based project lead and creative director for Sure AI, the modding group behind the project.
The pair said the game has been in the planning stages since before Skyrim was released in 2011, and they started ...
- Lego Maniac Reimagines Skyrim’s Opening https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r21j-3u9Vs&x-yt-ts=1422579428&x-yt-cl=85114404
So here we have the beginning sequence of Skyrim, remade in stop-motion Lego. The video, from The Guildmaster Studio, took about a month to make and it looks like a lot of work and creativity went into it.
We really loved the character creation segment, which obviously lends itself well to Lego parodying. The sound is a little low in the video so we suggest turning up the volume.
- Beyond Skyrim Opens Up the Rest of Tamriel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btOb2XqnNTw
Bethesda’s blog has an in-depth interview with Will Smith, one of the modders from the Dark Creations Team that has been working for three years on the ambitious Beyond Skyrim mod.
Beyond Skyrim seeks to make other areas of Tamriel available in the Skyrim engine, including Cyrodiil and High Rock.
“Beyond Skyrim is a series of interlinking mods which will ultimately allow players to visit other areas of Tamriel within the Skyrim engine. Assets for each new region are being painstakingly created from scratch, including architecture, creatures, weapons, landscapes, textures and objects created by our artists and modelers. We pride ourselves on ...
- Skyrim Mashup Pack for Minecraft Out Now on PlayStation Systems Got a PlayStation Vita, PlayStation 3 or PlayStation 4 and a copy of popular building game Minecraft? Now you can experience a Skyrim world you control with the Skyrim Mashup Pack.
Bethesda announced on its blog that the pack, out for a while now on Xbox 360 and Xbox One, is now available to purchase on the PlayStation Store. Buy the pack once for $3.99 and you can use it on all three PlayStation platforms.
The pack comes with a pre-made Skyrim world, but of course you can add to it. That’s the fun of Minecraft.
Here is a rundown of the ...
- Show Your Respect For the Daedra With Shrine of Malacath Statue Malacath is “the god of curses, the betrayed and ostracized.” So of course he’ll make a fine mantle piece for your tastefully decorated home.
This new Skyrim-inspired statue from Gaming Heads captures the outsider Daedric Lord in all his terrible glory. The statue is 15 inches tall and will set you back $199 for a standard gray polystone edition. For $209.99 you can class things up considerably, adding a faux-bronze finish to the statue.
You can find out more here at Gaming Heads.
- The Blacksmiths Who Made This Helm Must Have Forged a Lot of Iron Daggers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k1foQTQoTQ
Bethesda promoted this new video showing off an amazing recreation of the Dovakhiin’s iconic iron helmet. You know, the one that sort of sucks in the game so you throw it away as soon as you find something better?
Matt and Kerry Stagmer of Baltimore Knife & Sword make a pretty much perfect replica of the helmet, then test it out with some strength tests that even the Dragonborn didn’t have to worry about.
- Elder Scrolls Books Coming From Bethesda Are you an Elder Scrolls bibliophile? Do you spend a lot of your time in-game reading and collecting virtual books? Do you wish sometimes that they were real? Then this is for you.
Bethesda has announced will be partnering with Titan Books to publish a new series of books based on The Elder Scrolls Online and Skyrim.
The ESO series will be called Tales of Tamriel and will feature two volumes of in-game lore, “The Land” and “The Lore” that will include lore on the world of Tamriel during the time of ESO and original art created for the volumes.
The Skyrim series ...
- A House Fit for a Redguard https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi1xbaixIZk
You ever think your Redguard might feel a little out of place in Breezehome? Or the other properties in vanilla Skyrim? Sure, they’re nice enough, but they probably feel nothing like the sandy desert abodes of his or her youth.
Enter Khune, a mod by Elianora that adds a modest but stylish house in Redguard style. The mod adds the house to Markarth Hold and it comes with lots of amenities for your Redguard, including:
– Custom sword
– See-through windows
– Hidden treasure room with display for unique items
– Bath (no buffs or frills, just a bath)
– Custom beds (double and 2 for ...
- Better Not Let the ‘Werewolves of Camlorn’ in in This ESO Parody https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy_xaxpECvw
Are you an excitable boy? Then maybe calm down just a bit before watching “Werewolves of Camlorn,” a tribute to one of The Elder Scrolls Online’s most dangerous enemies and Warren Zevon, one of rock-and-roll’s most dangerous troublemakers, and his hit “Werewolves of London.”
The parody song, by Tymmy Dangerously, is spot on, and it’s funny even if you don’t play ESO. We’ve all been menaced by werewolves in Skyrim, after all. But if you do play it, it’s packed full of references to that specific quest chain that’ll make you laugh so hard it’ll rip your lungs out, Jim.
Tymmy Dangerously ...