- Show Your Respect For the Daedra With Shrine of Malacath Statue Malacath is “the god of curses, the betrayed and ostracized.” So of course he’ll make a fine mantle piece for your tastefully decorated home.
This new Skyrim-inspired statue from Gaming Heads captures the outsider Daedric Lord in all his terrible glory. The statue is 15 inches tall and will set you back $199 for a standard gray polystone edition. For $209.99 you can class things up considerably, adding a faux-bronze finish to the statue.
You can find out more here at Gaming Heads.
- The Blacksmiths Who Made This Helm Must Have Forged a Lot of Iron Daggers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k1foQTQoTQ
Bethesda promoted this new video showing off an amazing recreation of the Dovakhiin’s iconic iron helmet. You know, the one that sort of sucks in the game so you throw it away as soon as you find something better?
Matt and Kerry Stagmer of Baltimore Knife & Sword make a pretty much perfect replica of the helmet, then test it out with some strength tests that even the Dragonborn didn’t have to worry about.
- Elder Scrolls Books Coming From Bethesda Are you an Elder Scrolls bibliophile? Do you spend a lot of your time in-game reading and collecting virtual books? Do you wish sometimes that they were real? Then this is for you.
Bethesda has announced will be partnering with Titan Books to publish a new series of books based on The Elder Scrolls Online and Skyrim.
The ESO series will be called Tales of Tamriel and will feature two volumes of in-game lore, “The Land” and “The Lore” that will include lore on the world of Tamriel during the time of ESO and original art created for the volumes.
The Skyrim series ...
- A House Fit for a Redguard https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi1xbaixIZk
You ever think your Redguard might feel a little out of place in Breezehome? Or the other properties in vanilla Skyrim? Sure, they’re nice enough, but they probably feel nothing like the sandy desert abodes of his or her youth.
Enter Khune, a mod by Elianora that adds a modest but stylish house in Redguard style. The mod adds the house to Markarth Hold and it comes with lots of amenities for your Redguard, including:
– Custom sword
– See-through windows
– Hidden treasure room with display for unique items
– Bath (no buffs or frills, just a bath)
– Custom beds (double and 2 for ...
- Better Not Let the ‘Werewolves of Camlorn’ in in This ESO Parody https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy_xaxpECvw
Are you an excitable boy? Then maybe calm down just a bit before watching “Werewolves of Camlorn,” a tribute to one of The Elder Scrolls Online’s most dangerous enemies and Warren Zevon, one of rock-and-roll’s most dangerous troublemakers, and his hit “Werewolves of London.”
The parody song, by Tymmy Dangerously, is spot on, and it’s funny even if you don’t play ESO. We’ve all been menaced by werewolves in Skyrim, after all. But if you do play it, it’s packed full of references to that specific quest chain that’ll make you laugh so hard it’ll rip your lungs out, Jim.
Tymmy Dangerously ...
- If You Haven’t Tried Modded Skyrim, Check This Out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47eMlV7c0aw
Have you taken the plunge to mod Skyrim, or are you still enjoying it on console or vanilla on PC? This video by Replay Network showing someone try modding for the first time might motivate you to change your mind.
As you can see in the video, modding Skyrim to be more realistic can add new challenges and annoyances, such a risk of frostbite. But if you choose your mods carefully that simply adds to the fun to be had because it increases the player’s immersion. The player’s journey, in this instance, became not just a brisk walk, but a desperate ...
- Let’s Get Crazy With Sheogorath Lore Featuring His Original Voice Actors https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVNWxXrDfx8
ShoddyCast’s latest Elder Scrolls lore video chronicles the Daedric Prince of Madness, Sheogorath, and it’s a gibbering good time.
What makes it special is that they’ve managed to get Jeff Baker, who voiced Sheogorath and his chamberlain Haskill in Morrowind and Wes Johnson, who voiced Sheogorath in Oblivion and Skyrim, to narrate the video.
The video retells, mostly through Haskill, the sad story of how Jyggalag, the Daedric Prince of Order, was reduced to the irredeemably mad Sheogorath through the jealousy of the other Daedric lords. It also touches on how his home in the Shivering Isles came to be and the ...
- Hoarders: Buried Alive, Skyrim Edition This is what happens when your obsession to steal all the things gets way, way out of hand.
According to this Reddit post a guy took every item in Solitude, leaving no piece of junk lying around. His plan was to take it all and stuff it in his house in Whiterun, but the game kept crashing so he ended up just leaving it in a big pile outside.
So let’s look at the pile.
It’s impressive, in its way. There are so many apples. And Solitude is surely a sadder place without its baskets and cheese.
Do you have extreme hoarding stories? Share ...
- Skyrim Player Demonstrates Ninja-Like Stealth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaxhkg4WTMI
Svekmestaz’s enemies will never see him sneak by. He’s an absolute master of Skyrim stealth mechanics, exploiting every last shadow and hiding place to move about unseen, as if a ghost.
They may feel some welts on their heads the next day, though.
Do you have funny Skyrim moments? Post about them on our forums.
- It’s a Long Drop From the Top for One Unlucky Khajiit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPwaLln8GA0
Sasha Striker makes the mistake of messing with a Greybeard near High Hrothgar, and it’s all downhill from there.
Boy is it ever. Sasha’s Khajiit, legs frozen, rolls pitifully down the mountain for more than a minute. Over and over, silently enduring a high fantasy recreation of the end of the Springfield Gorge scene from the Simpsons.
Finally, mercifully, it comes to an end. And there’s a dragon down there. Some days you’ve just gotta log out and come back when your luck is better.