- Bloodborne Director Talks Lack Of Sequel On PS4 Why hasn’t there been a Bloodborne sequel? Is there a reason for not having one?
One of the biggest mysteries in gaming is when a game releases, becomes a hit, and then for some reason doesn’t get a sequel. There are some titles that aren’t meant to be sequels, and gamers get that. But for games like Bloodborne from From Software, the lack of a sequel makes less sense.
Hidetaka Miyazaki was the creator of the game that was a major hit back upon release in 2015 on PS4. And fans have been asking for a sequel ever since, but we haven’t ...
- Cyberpunk 2077 Team Details Police and “Wanted” System How will the police behave in Cyberpunk 2077? Will it be natural when you commit a crime for them to follow you?
Cyberpunk 2077 is easily one of the most anticipated games of 2020. And many details are still trickling out about it, including how the police will act around you in Night City where the game takes place. UI coordinator Alvin Liu recently spoke with Wccftech spoke about this:
“The way that works is that they are basically up for hire, basically, the laws exist to take bribes from corporations,” he said. “So a corporation might pass a law that you can’t sell medicine ...
- No Man’s Sky Player Recreates Notre Dame Any new cool structures in No Man’s Sky? What are players up to?
No Man’s Sky got a big revival back in 2018 via some of their updates, but one of the best things still is players adding to the universe. And after the tragedy that was the fire at Notre Dame, a player on Reddit did their best to recreate part of the structure in the game. You can via it in the link.
- Troy Baker Won’t Return For Borderlands 3 What’s going on with Borderlands 3? And what’s this about Troy Baker?
Borderlands 3 is finally coming out after a LONG delay and many issues behind the scenes. But apparently, those issues have continued with the VO cast, as one of the stalwarts of the series, Troy Baker, won’t return. He’s been Rhys in the series, and many fans expected him to return for the third main game. And many felt that maybe it was Gearbox who made it so that he couldn’t return. But when asked, the director of the game noted:
You’ll have to ask Troy. I was told by ...
- Pokemon Go Adds New Evolutionary Stone Anything new in Pokemon Go? What is it?
If you’ve noticed that certain evolutions aren’t in Pokemon GO yet because of one reason or another, don’t worry, Niantic has it covered, for they’re bringing in an all-new evolution stone to help connect all the dots as it were. Here’s the reveal of the stone from the website:
Did you know that some Pokémon originally discovered in the Sinnoh region evolve from Pokémon previously discovered in other regions? Starting today, you’ll be able to use a Sinnoh Stone to evolve Lickitung into Lickilicky, Tangela into Tangrowth, and more!
Plus, more Pokémon originally discovered in ...
- Elder Scrolls Online Announces Elsweyr Wondering what Bethesda has planned for Elder Scrolls Online in 2019? We learned all the details today when the developer unveiled their new world, Elsweyr. Are fire-breathing, flying lizards truly on the way?
Elsweyr is the centerpiece of a year-long, four-part story event in ESO that begins with the upcoming Wrathstone DLC dungeon pack. This pack will introduce not just a host of new dungeons but DRAGONS. You’ll have to wait a few months to find out where they came from.
Following Wrathstone, in June, the main attraction will make its debut: Elsweyr will be roughly the same size and scope as ...
- E3 2018: Elder Scrolls 6 Confirmed By Bethesda Is the wait finally over? What did Bethesda say regarding Elder Scrolls 6?
They revealed….it’s gonna be a thing! That’s all we learned, but we’ll take it. A short thirty-second trailer, premiering during Bethesda’s E3 conference last night, showed off a large render of a (likely) very small portion of the world they’re hard at work crafting.
“Look at me, aren’t I pretty?” it says.
It’s been a long time since the main Elder Scrolls series had an update. Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim was released back in 2011 and is now playable on every device known to man, including smart fridges. The time ...
- Speeding Bullet Deflected By Elder Scrolls Game According to an anonymous witness (whose username on Reddit is “RabbitMix”), he was casually spending the evening at his computer desk playing Prey on his PC when he suddenly heard a loud popping noise, followed by the sound of shattering glass. Having no idea what had just happened, he searched around the room — and that was when he found the stray bullet, and the evidence of its destruction.
“I was at my desk playing Prey last night, soon noticed the cloud of drywall dust in the air and a bullet hole to the left of my monitor. I started ...
- Bethesda Releases New Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind Trailer Morrowind is coming back. Last seen 15 years ago in The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind, this new version — an expansion for Elder Scrolls Online — takes you back even further than 2002 by telling a prequel story with present-day visuals. Today Bethesda released its big trailer showing off how gorgeous the old land has become.
That’s not all that’s new about Morrowind. The expansion adds the new Warden class, which gives the player nature-based magical abilities flexible enough to let you act as “a damage dealer, a healer, or protector (or any combination in between).” Also, if you’re the Warden you ...
- New Limits Placed On Console Skyrim Mods Last year we embarked on the bold experiment of allowing modifications to Bethesda games on consoles. Sony said no, until Microsoft said yes — then Sony said yes with some conditions. While the XBox version was more lenient, both machines imposed limits on what you can do, making the PC still the top choice for Skyrim and Fallout 4 if you care about mods.
Today, unfortunately, more limits were decreed. Previously mod installation was limited to the amount of space available, but as of the latest patch, there will also be a limit of how MANY mods can be installed at ...