Got a PlayStation Vita, PlayStation 3 or PlayStation 4 and a copy of popular building game Minecraft? Now you can experience a Skyrim world you control with the Skyrim Mashup Pack.
Bethesda announced on its blog that the pack, out for a while now on Xbox 360 and Xbox One, is now available to purchase on the PlayStation Store. Buy the pack once for $3.99 and you can use it on all three PlayStation platforms.
The pack comes with a pre-made Skyrim world, but of course you can add to it. That’s the fun of Minecraft.
Here is a rundown of the content in the pack from Bethesda:
- Skyrim themed texture set to apply to any existing or newly created Minecraft world.
- 40 Skyrim characters skins to apply to player’s in-game avatars: Dragonborn (male), Dragonborn (female), Ancano, Elenwen, Argonian Fighter, Argonian Mage, Bosmer Archer, Bosmer Mage, Breton Mage, Forsworn Shaman, Dunmer Mage, Dunmer Assassin, Imperial Soldier, Vex, Khajiit Merchant, Stormcloak Soldier, Lydia, Orc Blacksmith, Orc Warrior female, Nazir, Saadia, Vampire Lord, Isran, Astrid, Aela the Huntress, M’aiq the Liar, Greybeard, Frost Troll, Flame Atronach, Dragon Priest, Hagraven, Draugr Deathlord, Sheogorath, Spriggan, Dwarven Centurion, Wispmother, Dremora Lord, Master Necromancer, Vilkas, Orc Warrior Male
- Skyrim themed Menu, UI and Inventory including integrated Skyrim logo.
- Skyrim music score featuring the following original tracks: Watch the Skies, Dragonborn, Awake, From Past To Present, The City Gates, Dragonsreach, Distant Horizons, Dawn, The Jerall Mountains, Secunda, Frostfall, Unbound, Far Horizons, The Streets of Whiterun, The White River, Standing Stones, Tundra, Journey’s End, Aurora, Solitude, Wind Guide You, Tooth and Claw, Into Darkness, Shadows and Echoes, Towers and Shadows, Death in the Darkness
- Pre-made World recreating the area of Whiterun, Riverwood and Bleak falls Barrow (on a smaller scale in order to fit with technical constraints of the games map size limits)