- TESO Imperial Editions and Pre-Order Bonuses Officially Announced Along with New Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVMNQozxqos
Today Bethesda Softworks made it official. That snazzy “Imperial Edition” of The Elder Scrolls Online that you’ve been seeing pictures of is real, it costs $99.99, and you can pre-order it now for your platform of choice.
Various retailers are already taking pre-orders for the standard and Imperial editions of the game, and Bethesda also announced the opening of an online store where one can pre-order the digital versions of the standard and Imperial editions.
According to Bethesda’s release, your hundred bucks gets you these extras in the “extremely limited” physical edition.
Molag Bal Statue. A 12” statue featuring Molag Bal, Daedric Prince of ...
- Might & Magic X: Legacy Sends You On A Journey Into Yesteryear For the first time in 12 long years, the popular Might & Magic franchise is back in action with a significant sequel, “Might & Magic X: Legacy” – and the first since international video game company Ubisoft took over the reins of the series – only with a different twist of a first person view.
You are put in charge of a party of four – specifically, a Defender, a Druid, a Freemage and a Rune Priest – as you embark on your tour of the land of Ashan where you will try to determine the fate of the ancient city ...
- Stylish Slaying Featured in Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Trailer
It’s less than three weeks now until Lightning returns in, uh, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, and Square Enix has released a new trailer to whet your appetite.
The new trailer focuses on the game’s revamped Style-Change Active Time Battle system, which offers real-time control over FFXIII fan-favorite Lightning, with the ability to evade, stagger, change abilities with flashy wardrobe changes, and make other strategic choices in battle.
Lightning Returns wraps up the story that began with Final Fantasy XIII about as definitively as possible, focusing on Lightning awakening from hibernation 500 years after the end of Final Fantasy XIII-2, and 13 ...
- The Elder Scrolls Online Voice Cast Announced http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na-Jun_uRFQ
The Elder Scrolls Online team just announced the voice cast for the upcoming game, and they haven’t skimped on the star power.
The cast list includes some big celebrity names whose faces you would recognize such as John Cleese (“Monty Python,” “A Fish Called Wanda”) and Kate Beckinsale (“Underworld”), as well as some voice actors whose voices you would recognize from prominent animation projects and other video games, like Jennifer Hale (“Mass Effect” series, “Tales of Symphonia,” you name it she’s probably in it).
According to a post at elderscrollsonline.com:
“John Cleese plays Sir Cadwell, the cheerful and endearingly mad lost soul who is ...
- Find the ‘Origins of Madness’ in Guild Wars 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhrVVkHmwt4
Are you hooked on Guild Wars 2? Hope you aren’t trying to get clean, because this news isn’t going to help you shake that monkey.
Guild Wars developers NCSOFT and ArenaNet have announced that today is the start of the free-to-play MMORPG’s first living world update of 2014, “Origins of Madness.” Origins of Madness puts players up against Guild Wars villain Scarlet Briar, and promises massive boss battles as players learn more about her scheme to “tear Tyria apart.”
NCSOFT’s press release explains that the scenario includes two major events:
“On one front, players must journey to the mountains of Lornar’s Pass where ...
- Prove You’re the Pokémon Master in the Winter Regional Championships
Do you think you’re good at Pokémon? Well, now you have a chance to put your Meowth where your mouth is by competing in the upcoming 2014 Pokémon Video Game and Trading Card Game Winter Regional Championships.
This championship event will give competitive Pokémon video game and trading card game (TCG) players all over the United States a chance to prove that they’re the best. And it will be the first Pokémon Championships to use Pokémon X & Y, so it will provide a whole new battleground to compete in.
These are the dates and locations for the championship events:
Doswell, VA – January 11th-12th – (TCG both ...
- Watch How the Skywind Modders are Putting Morrowind in Skyrim http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJwpaVwOaHM#t=61
We’ve been eagerly tracking the progress of the Skywind mod, a Skyrim mod that seeks to update Morrowind to use the Skyrim engine, for a while now, and the latest development video shows we were right to be excited.
The new video shows the progress that has been made in importing the world of Morrowind into the Skyrim engine, showing off quests, monsters, and other new additions. Work on the project has “skyrocketed” in recent months, according to the video, and the eight person team has grown to more than 70 people, including voice actors. According to the comments on the Youtube ...
- $200 million? Rumor Swirling About The Elder Scrolls Online’s Budget The Elder Scrolls Online kicked off the new year with a little controversy. Kotaku columnist Superannuation Tweeted that The Elder Scrolls Online has a $200 million budget, then quickly deleted it.
If true, this would make The Elder Scrolls Online one of the top three most expensive games to develop ever, below the $265 million Grand Theft Auto V and roughly tied with Star Wars: The Old Republic. Of course, there’s no way to know if this is true unless Zenimax reveals the numbers, but that hasn’t stopped columnists, like Forbes contributor Paul Tassi, from taking the opportunity to declare the ...
- New Trailer for Deep Down, Capcom’s Gorgeous Free-to-Play Dungeon Crawler http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDJJKQ_2pQQ
Capcom recently released a new prologue trailer and screenshots for its upcoming free-to-play PS4 dungeon crawler, Deep Down, showing the game off in all of its impressive shininess and stabbiness.
The game has an offbeat sci-fi twist. Instead of dropping you straight into a medieval world, it takes place in New York in 2094, where players touch magical artifacts and use the stored memories in those to transport themselves to randomly generated medieval dungeons to hunt treasure and fight monsters. It’s set for a release some time in 2014.
The screenshots and the images offer little new information about the game except ...
- New Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix Trailer Released http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIEUbW4cEJQ&feature=youtu.be
Sora, Donald, and Goofy are looking a lot crisper in this new trailer for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix that Square Enix released at this week’s Jump Festa in Tokyo.
Set for release on the PS3 in 2014, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix not only lets you revisit your favorite characters and Disney worlds in high definition, there’s a lot of added content for those that have only played the vanilla version of Kingdom Hearts II.
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix will include both Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix, both available for the first time outside ...