- Monster Hunter World Gets March Schedule What do I have to look forward to in March for Monster Hunter World? What is Capcom adding to the game?
Capcom has a major hit on their hands with Monster Hunter World, and part of the reason that many are attracted to it is the larget girth of its content. Content that will be added upon for free each month. In fact, Capcom has officially released a calendar for the month of March, showing exactly what you can do in the game. Check it out below:
- CD Projekt Red Teases Importance Of Cyberpunk 2077’s Story What’s going on with CD Projekt Red? Are they making progress on Cyberpunk 2077?
CD Projekt Red is working hard on their next game, Cyberpunk 2077, and though they have been tight-lipped about the game itself, they are talking about certain aspects of the title, including the importance of the setting and the story. in an interview with a Spanish newspaper, the team noted:
“Many of the things that we have talked about, have been designed thinking about what we could do in the next 30 years, I am surprised how close we have come. Cyberpunk is basically focused on how the ...
- Could Beyond Good And Evil 2 Be a “Game As A Service”? What’s the latest on Beyond Good And Evil 2? Any plans for its future?
Beyond Good And Evil 2 has been in the works for a long time depending on who you talk to. And because of that, there’s a lot of speculation as to what it will and won’t be. We know it’ll be a grand-scale RPG, and one that is a prequel to the original Beyond Good And Evil, but beyond that? We don’t know much.
However, AltChar is purposing that the game might be the latest in Ubisoft’s “games as a service” trend, as that’s what happened with Assassin’s ...
- Lost Sphear Video Shows What You Need To Know Before Picking Game Up Is there anything I should know before playing Lost Sphear? Something that could affect my experience?
When it comes to RPGs, there’s often a learning curve that you have to adapt to in order to play the game well. This especially goes for new RPGs that are trying to change things up. A little while back, Square Enix, via Tokyo RPG Factory, released a new game called Lost Sphear. A new JRPG that aims to be both classic and modern.
If you’re hesitant to pick it up just yet, that’s ok, check out this video that lets you know the things you ...
- Monster Hunter: World Gets New Patch Is Capcom going to fix some of the problems in Monster Hunter: World? If so, when?
Monster Hunter: World is doing extremely well for Capcom, and is in fact their fastest selling game ever. But, the game does have issues, issues they want to fix. So, they’ve released a patch to help deal with some of these issues. Here’s the full patch notes:
Squads (PlayStation 4)
Fixed an issue where the error message “Failed to retrieve squad information. Please wait and try again.” would appear and squad features would not be usable. However, as a result of this fix, players who were affected ...
- Sephiroth Now Playable In Mobius Final Fantasy What’s the latest from Mobius Final Fantasy? Any new characters in it?
Starting tonight, MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY®fans can dive into new FINAL FANTASY VII™ collaboration content featuring the legendary villain, Sephiroth.
Until March 31, the new collaboration event, “Fatal Calling Part 1,” features an original story with appearances from Sephiroth and Cloud, along with a new materia system built specifically for MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY. Fans can also summon and transform into the newest Ultimate Hero, Sephiroth. “Hero of Despair,” a new warrior-type Legend Job themed after the One-Winged Angel, will also be available to summon.
The following in-game content and bonuses will be available to players throughout February ...
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age Is On PC Now When 2006’s Final Fantasy XII was remastered at last on modern consoles, those who preferred the PC wondered: where is their version? The wait didn’t take long….what’s in it?
A significant amount of content. PC gamers will get every feature that PS4 and XBox One users are getting, as well as some new ones….
60fps – Ivalice will look better than ever with the game running at 60 frames per second.
Compatible with 21:9 ultra-wide monitors – Up to three HD monitors can be used for a potential 48(16×3):9 experience.
New Game Plus and New Game Minus – Post-game content modes are now accessible ...
- Monster Hunter: World Now Available! When is Monster Hunter: World coming out? How is it different from previous entries?
Capcom, a leading worldwide developer and publisher of video games, released Monster Hunter: World™ for PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and the family of Xbox One devices including Xbox One X today, making this the first global simultaneous release for the 40 million unit-selling action RPG series. A PC release will follow in Fall 2018. In Monster Hunter: World, players will take on larger-than-life monsters in a variety of vast living, breathing ecosystems either solo or with up to three other hunters via online co-op, now with both a global player ...
- Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition Coming March 6 Final Fanatics have been wondering: when will Square Enix release the fifteenth Final Fantasy game on PC? Another slice of the fandom has been asking….is the company going to sew up the completed game and all its DLC into one deluxe package? The answer to both questions is yes, at the same time.
The long-awaited Windows version of Final Fantasy XV is the Royal Edition, which includes everything that’s been added to the basic game over the past year, as well as some features that are new:
Expanded Map: Insomnia City Ruins – all-new side quests and enemies such as Cerberus and ...
- Dragon Bones And Update 17 Coming To ESO This February What’s awaiting ESO players in Dragon Bones, the new DLC pack coming next month? Bones, probably, and dragons as well, but what else?
The pack’s main attraction is the addition of two new dungeons, Scalecaller Peak and Fang Lair. Inside you’ll find disease-ridden cultists who serve a Dragon Priest, an army of necromancers, and the advertised undead dragon. Both dungeons are playable in either normal and veteran modes, and a veteran Hard Mode is included for each final boss. You’ll find both new and returning enemies in both areas.
If you’re an ESO Plus member, you can download Dragon Bones right away, ...