- Exact Launch Times For The Elder Scrolls Online When, exactly, will you be able to play The Elder Scrolls Online?
Well, it depends on your pre-order or early access status and your physical location, but fortunately Zenimax broke it down for PC gamers in a recent Reddit AMA (Ask Me Anything).
For 5 day early access:
North America (East): 7:00 AM EDT, Sunday March 30th–
UK/IE: 12:00 PM WEST, Sunday March 30th–
Central Europe: 1:00 PM CEST, Sunday March 30th–
Sydney, Australia: 10:00 PM AEDT, Sunday March 30th–
Singapore: 7:00 PM SGT, Sunday March 30th —
For 3 day early access:
North America (East): 7:00 AM EDT, Tuesday April 1st–
UK/IE: 12:00 PM WEST, Tuesday April 1st–
Central Europe: ...
- Take a Fresh Look at Bruma in the Beyond Skyrim Mod https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCRWN2Emgbw
One of the things that seems to excite Skyrim modders the most is the idea of seeing other parts of Tamriel in Skyrim. That’s the button this Beyond Skyrim: Cyrodiil Bruma teaser pushes, and it pushes it hard.
The Beyond Skyrim modders at DarkCreations intend to start with Bruma and piece-by-piece bring all of Cyrodiil into the game. The mod will feature new quests, creatures, and dungeons, and a storyline about Cyrodiil set at the time of Skyrim. From the description:
“This is only a small first taste of the larger project Beyond Skyrim: Cyrodiil – The Seat of Sundered Kings, an ...
- The Elder Scrolls Online Updates Cause Mod Controversy In advance of the game’s imminent release, The Elder Scrolls Online team announced a number of new updates to the game. Most of these fix pesky bugs or improve balancing or usability. But there’s one that might nerf certain mods.
A new version of the Elder Scrolls Online API takes away the ability to see information about what others are doing to your character, such as what spells they are casting.
The move appears to be at least in part a fairness issue, because it is possible players with UI mods could gain an advantage by viewing extra info about what the ...
- Skyrim Versus The Elder Scrolls Online IGN has an intriguing article comparing the Skyrim from Skyrim to the Skyrim from The Elder Scrolls Online. As you can see in the above image, the same locations tend to look a lot less grandiose.
IGN’s Leif Johnson had a lot of favorable things to say about how The Elder Scrolls Online experience invoked the feeling of earlier Elder Scrolls games, but wrote that even its best moments “Elder Scrolls Online only makes me homesick.”
“My journeys presented an unintended consequence–they made me want to boot up Skyrim to see the differences. Several hours in ESO can make you forget how vast ...
- Five Million People Have Registered for the The Elder Scrolls Online Beta The Elder Scrolls Online Director Matt Firor released a new letter today thanking players on the eve of this weekend’s final PC/Mac beta stress test. He has a lot of nice things to say, but one piece of info that stands out is that five million players have registered for the The Elder Scrolls Online beta.
“If you’re reading this, you’re probably one of the 5 million people that have registered for the ESO beta, and likely participated in one of our large beta tests. That’s a wonderfully large number of people who have become part of our ESO community, and ...
- Put Real-Life Elder Scrolls Books on Your Shelf With The Hero’s Guides to TESO
As a bibliophile or, if you want to put it more bro-tastically, bookworm, I’ve spent hours just reading the books in the Elder Scrolls games. And if you’re like me, I’m sure you’ll understand why I have never been more excited for a piece of Elder Scrolls merchandise than for this upcoming set, The Hero’s Guides to The Elder Scrolls Online.
The set contains three real-life books filled with Elder Scrolls illustrations and lore. Even if you don’t give a damn about the MMORPG, if you love the lore these would be gorgeous to have for a shelf.
The three books included ...
- Next The Elder Scrolls Online Beta This Weekend A little bit low-key, but it was confirmed on Twitter yesterday that there will be another The Elder Scrolls Online beta event this weekend. Invites should be going out today.
The next #ESO beta event for PC/Mac will take place this coming weekend. We’ll send out invites tomorrow. Get excited!
Sign up for future beta events at https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en/beta.
The official The Elder Scrolls Online Twitter also shared that this will be the last large-scale beta for PC/Mac and that beta events are coming for consoles “at a later date.”
The Elder Scrolls Online releases to the PC and Mac on April 4, 2014 and to ...
- Catch ‘Em All With Tame the Beasts of Skyrim II https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBvQ3SCbs_4
Have you ever been playing Skyrim and thought, “You know, this game is just not enough like Pokémon ?”
No? All right, just me then.
And the people that brought you the mod Tame the Beasts of Skyrim II, which lets you take any beast in Skyrim as a pet, level them up, and have them help you fight.
More than just a simple mod that makes animals follow you around, Tame the Beasts of Skyrim II adds complex systems where it’s important to keep the animals happy, you can keep a whole stable of critters, and you can breed them. Yeah, starting to ...
- Why The Elder Scrolls Online Was Rated M by the ESRB
The earlier announcement of the rating was probably no surprise as it’s the same rating as Skyrim, but it’s interesting to see the justification for such things. According to the Entertainment Software Ratins Board’s recently released official synopsis, it looks as if violence, drunkenness, and some really awkward sexual innuendo sealed the deal.
This is a multiplayer online role-playing game in which players assume the role of a warrior in the fantastical world of Nirn. As players explore open-world environments, they can perform various quests and complete tasks. Characters use swords, arrows, axes, and magic attacks (e.g., lightning, fire attacks) to kill ...
- The Elder Scrolls Online Beta is Streaming Now Watch live video from Towelliee on www.twitch.tv
If you aren’t in The Elder Scrolls Online beta, or just aren’t sure you’re ready to commit to trying it yet, you can still watch it, because now that the NDA is down various livestreams planned for the weekend.
Towelliee’s attempt is worth checking out. Tamriel Foundry also plans 24 hours of streaming at its site this weekend, which according to the site will be ” ranging from questing in areas not previously seen, high level content, veteran dungeons, group PvP, and more!”
If those don’t work for you, The Elder Scrolls Online has a big list ...