- PS4 and PC Beta Times For Fallout 76 Released When can I play Fallout 76 on PS4 and PC? Will Xbox One get another beta?
Fallout 76 is one of the most anticipated games this year, and it’s coming out very soon. But, before it releases, it will have a beta. The first beta for Xbox One already happened, but now, PS4 and PC is getting in on the action. Here are the beta times for them:
Tuesday, October 30 from 7 to 11pm ET
Thursday, November 1 from 2 to 7pm ET
Saturday, November 3 from 5 to 9pm ET
Sunday, November 4 from 2 to 9 p.m. ET
If you’re hoping to play ...
- On GOG Now, ThroneBreaker: The Witcher Tales When is Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales coming out? Or is it out now?
A brand new RPG in the universe of The Witcher has released, and with it comes a new kind of experience that mixes RPG, card games, and grand adventure. This is Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales, and it’s out now on PC.
“Today is the day I’ve been looking forward to for a while,” said Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz, Game Director of Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales, CD PROJEKT RED. “The team has poured much love, passion and hard work into making Thronebreaker a true-born RPG, and a Witcher world adventure to boot. I hope ...
- GWENT: The Witcher Card Game Gets “How To Play” Trailer When is GWENT coming out of beta again? What’s the game going to be like to new players?
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt brought a lot of things to the table, but one thing that the dev team at CD Projekt Red couldn’t have predicted was the rise of GWENT. This card game based on the Witcher universe went from simple side game to full-on title. One that has been in the works for some time. Now, it’s about to get out of beta, and the team have released a very in-depth “How To Play” trailer so you and your friends ...
- New Gameplay Trailer For Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales Anything new for Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales? Any new looks at the game?
CD PROJEKT RED, creators of The Witcher series of games, have published a brand new, gameplay-focused trailer for Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales — the upcoming RPG adventure set in the universe of professional monster slayer Geralt of Rivia.
The trailer showcases exploration of The Witcher world, the game’s choice-driven narrative, and teases new locations and characters. The video also features a closer look at the mechanics of managing your army and upgrading the battle camp, as well as the story-driven battles players participate in.
Northern Realms are bustling with things to ...
- Kam’lanaut Arrives In Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Any new characters in Dissidia NT? Maybe Kam’lanaut from Final Fantasy XI?
SQUARE ENIX announced that Kam’lanaut, the fourth downloadable character in the Season Pass for DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT, is now available for players worldwide.
Originally from FINAL FANTASY XI, Kam’lanaut was lauded as a hero by the people of Jeuno, while secretly harboring a much greater and darker ambition. In DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT, he deftly wields a sword while dealing elemental damage and growing stronger upon each successful hit. He can also utilize the power of his unique EX Skill ‘Esoteric Region’ to manifest an arcane area around him which debilitates the unfortunate ...
- Final Fantasy XIV Bringing Back All Saints Wake Is All Saints Wake coming back to Final Fantasy XIV? What will it be like if so?
FINAL FANTASY XIV Online players can ‘trick-or-treat’ themselves to the annual All Saints’ Wake event, which runs through Thursday, November 1 at 8:00 AM PDT. All adventurers are invited to take part in this limited-time event and explore a haunted manor, featuring a special questline and many frightful rewards available through this seasonal content.
As part of the in-game event, players can earn unique items during this year’s return of the Continental Circus to Gridania, including two ghost minions, Little Yin and Little Yang, and an ...
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Gets Dev Diary For DLC What does the team have to say about the upcoming Tomb Raider DLC? Any more teases on what it’s about?
Shadow of the Tomb Raider is already a big success, and now, it’s prepping itself for the first set of DLC coming up in November. Called “The Forge”, it’ll push Lara in new ways. And via an in-depth dev diary, we get some more insight on the DLC via the dev team. Check it out below, as well as an overview of what the DLC will be like for Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
Lara Croft has mastered an unforgiving jungle, explored ...
- 37-Minute Demo For Thronebreaker – The Witcher Tales Releases How does Thronebreaker – The Witcher Tales play? Any videos about it?
If you’re a fan of The Witcher, and of GWENT, then you’ll want to try out Thronebreaker – The Witcher Tales. This card game beautifully blends the world of The Witcher with the gameplay style of GWENT. And now, to show off the game, a new 37-minute demo has been released.
You can check it out below, as well as the synopsis for the game:
Thronebreaker is a single player role-playing game set in the world of The Witcher that combines narrative-driven exploration with unique puzzles and card battle mechanics. Crafted by the ...
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Dev Talks About Players’ Horse How important is your horse in Red Dead Redemption 2? Can it do anything special?
Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming out soon, and the dev team at Rockstar Games is talking more and more about the details of the game. And one of those details is your relationship with your horse. After all, this is a cowboy/outlaw game, and horses were very important back in that era. During an interview with EDGE Magazine, Aaron Garbut noted the following.
“Like many parts of the game, the team iterated on the horse for years,” said Garbut. “The personality of the horse will come through ...
- Conan Exiles Gets Massive New Update Any new big content updates for Conan Exiles? What are they?
Five months after the successful release on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 which saw Conan Exiles become the company’s bestselling and fastest-selling game ever, Funcom has released the biggest update since the game left Early Access. In this update, free for everyone who owns the game, players finally get the chance to tame animals and use them in battle or even build a farm where they can produce materials for you. The update also introduces an epic new dungeon called Midnight Grove and a new religion allowing players to summon the massive flying ...