- I Saw a Cute Plush Mudcrab For Sale the Other Day, Horrible Creatures Admit it, when laid eyes on your first filthy, obviously smelly, muck eating mudcrab, all you could think was, “I want to snuggle with that.” And then it attacked you, of course.
Well, now you can do your snuggling. Gaming Heads has made a cute plush mudcrab you can call your very own. Even better, if you play The Elder Scrolls Online, it comes with a code for a free mudcrab vanity pet.
Your own mudcrab costs $19.99. You can buy it here. Happy snuggling.
- Elder Scrolls Online Update Squashes Bugs From Last Update The most recent patch to The Elder Scrolls Online was massive, adding a new city, Undaunted daily quests, new facial animation and tons of gameplay tweaks.
So of course it introduced a few gremlins of its own. ZeniMax Online Studios tried to push out a patch yesterday addressing some of those. Unfortunately, there was an error in the process and an older version of the patch which didn’t contain all the fixes was applied. ZOS said in a blog post it intends to try again on Thursday morning to complete the patching process.
Here are the full patch notes or the patch ...
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt’s DLC Will Be Free Yep. Even the horse armor.
The Witcher 3 will have 16 pieces of DLC, according to CD Projekt Red. But you won’t have to pay for any of them. The free DLC packs will begin releasing the day after the game is out Feb. 25 and follow every week. The first two sets will include some new armor for Geralt (and his horse) and new beards and mustaches for Geralt (sorry horse), a new look for Yennefer of Vengenberg and new quest.
CD Projekt Red co-founder Marcin Iwiński explained the company’s approach in an open letter:
We love games. We love collecting them, ...
- Another Fallout 4 Hoax Shot Down https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plz-bhcHryc
Remember this classic scene from 2003 Academy Award Winner for Best Picture Ever Made The Room? This sums up how I feel, except the Lisa in this case is all the hoaxers out there who continually tease me with fake news about Fallout 4.
The latest, according to PC Gamer, is a fake trademark filing for something called Fallout: Shadow of Boston. Now, I make it a personal policy to never go near Boston and it wouldn’t be my first choice for a Fallout game by any means, but I’d take it.
There was a bit of a red flag that ...
- The Blacksmiths Who Made This Helm Must Have Forged a Lot of Iron Daggers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k1foQTQoTQ
Bethesda promoted this new video showing off an amazing recreation of the Dovakhiin’s iconic iron helmet. You know, the one that sort of sucks in the game so you throw it away as soon as you find something better?
Matt and Kerry Stagmer of Baltimore Knife & Sword make a pretty much perfect replica of the helmet, then test it out with some strength tests that even the Dragonborn didn’t have to worry about.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Goes Gold Like many, I felt a little bit burned by Dragon Age II. But I’m willing to give BioWare another chance with the series, and news that Dragon Age: Inquisition has gone gold on all platforms and is on track to his store shelves Nov. 18 is welcome.
The game’s executive producer, Mark Darrah, made the announcement in a blog post.
We started working on this game in earnest more than four years ago, before we’d even finished Dragon Age II. Back then, our goal was simple: do whatever we had to in order to tell the biggest story we’d ever told in ...
- ESO Update 1.5.2 Adds Scaling, New City, Dailies, and Better Facial Animation Today ZeniMax Online Studios has confirmed that the latest update to The Elder Scrolls Online will be out today in North America and tomorrow in Europe. The new update brings some big changes to the game including a new Veteran City, Ash, better facial animation, chat bubbles and Undaunted daily quests.
Here are the enormous patch notes. Get somewhere comfy and pour yourself a nice cup of tea, this will take a while.
BIG CHANGES / UPDATES / NEW FEATURES
Veteran City of Ash
Join an Undaunted expedition to assault the Deadlands, realm of the Daedric Prince Mehrunes Dagon. Veteran City ...
- New Video Explores FFXV’s Huge Open World https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJIjpl-vqlA
Were you one of those people who felt a lot of Final Fantasy XII’s content felt like walking through a long hallway? Square Enix has listened to you, and seems to be pushing for the opposite extreme with its upcoming (some day) Final Fantasy XV.
As you can see in the video above from Final Fantasy XV: Episode Duscae demo that will be released with Final Fantasy Type-0 HD in March 2015, XV presents an open world that isn’t too dissimilar to Skyrim, except that you can drive around it in a car and stop at gas stations.
The world is packed ...
- Dragon Age Keep Lets You Import Your Old Dragon Age Choices in Dragon Age: Inquisition https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqoHgAVXg80
In advance of Dragon Age: Inquisition, EA has now launched the web game Dragon Age Keep.
Dragon Age Keep is how you’ll make Dragon Age: Inquisition match up with your playthroughs of the earlier Dragon Age games. You’ve got 300 choices to make, if you can remember them all. It’s okay if you cheat a little and make a choice you only wish you had in a previous playthrough. I still feel a little bad about defiling those ashes
“The story of Dragon Age is truly immense and filled with rich characters, beautiful and deadly locales and incredible events which have shaped ...
- Dragon Age: Inquisition’s ESRB Rating Promises Some Ridiculous Adult Content This was to be expected from a game series that’s almost as obsessed with sexing up party members as it is brutally killing enemies, but still funny just the same. The ESRB (Entertainment Software Rating Board) description for Dragon Age: Inquisition lists some of the gore and sex stuff you can expect from the game, which comes by its M rating honestly.
Here it is, in it’s full glory:
This is a role-playing game in which players assume the role of a warrior battling evil forces in different dimensions. Characters use swords, axes, hammers, and magic attacks to kill fantastical creatures (e.g., ...