- More than 2,000 things you can steal in the New The Elder Scrolls Online One of the most intriguing things about the new The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, is that it will feature a Justice system that will let you live the life of a dirty, dirty thief. If that’s your thing.
The Justice system is currently being tested on the game’s public testing server, and because hackers are going to hack, some players have been data-mining it for interesting info. One player, dominoid73, has shared a list of more than 2,250 items you can get through five-fingered discount in the justice system.
Some highlights using the descriptions from the game:
A back-scratcher for taking care ...
- ESO’s Console Editions Feature Voice Chat, New Control Schemes ZeniMax has shared a few more details about the PS4 versions of The Elder Scrolls Online.
We already know that the console versions will be based on the new the buy-to-play version of the game, The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited and will be out June 9, roughly a year after the originally planned launch date.
In a recent column the ESO Game Director Matt Firor gave further details about the console versions, which he said are different by necessity because there’s “a lot of variance” between the consoles and PC.
Firor said parallel teams developed the console version, so they take advantage ...
- ESO’s Last Loyalty Rewards Are Freaky Sheogorath Costume, He-Man’s Battle Cat If you’ve been a loyal Elder Scrolls Online subscriber since the game launched, ZeniMax has new rewards for you before it closes its loyalty program for good.
First up for the nine month reward, you’re in for an, uh, I’m actually not sure. Depends on how much you like creepy stuff.
That’s because the first just-announced loyalty reward is this weirdo Sheogorath costume, the Mask of Cheerful Slaughter. I can see this strange three-faced mask as the kind of thing that part of the audience, the ones wearing black clothing and heavy unisex eyeliner, might be really into. Others might be a ...
- The Elder Scrolls Online Tests Another Patch Before It Goes Subscriptionless Before The Elder Scrolls Online drops its subscription requirement and becomes The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited March 17 on PC and June 9 on consoles, PC players are testing the new version of the game.
The test, running on the games public testing server (PTS) was recently updated with a brand new version. Update 1.6.2 adds a few new tweaks to the game, including allowing testers to check out the full Champion system, which allows high level players to keep upgrading their characters.
Patch notes for the latest version are below:
The Elder Scrolls Online v1.6.2 is an incremental patch that ...
- Bethesa Will Hold Its First Ever E3 News Conference This Year Bethesda announced today that it will be holding its own E3 showcase this year, and fans tongues are wagging at what they might announce at most influential video game industry event.
Bethesda’s conference will take place June 14 at E3 in Hollywood, CA. It’s possible they’ll talk about the console version of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, also set to release in June on June 9. But it’s a bit unlikely they’ll have much to say so shortly after the game is released.
And we must remember that Bethesda has its fingers in many video game pies. For example, id software ...
- A Preview of ESO’s New Cash Shop https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzrWS8_VPXo&feature=share
When The Elder Scrolls Online becomes the subscriptionless The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, it’s going to pick up a few tricks players of free-to-play and buy-to-play games might be familiar with. Chief among these, a cash shop.
The new cash shop, The Crown Store, will use a real-money currency called Crowns, featuring customization and convenience items like potions, soul gems, pets, mounts and costumes. You can’t trade your Crown Store items or Crowns, as you can with cash shop items in other MMORPGs.
The official transition doesn’t happen until March 17 for PC or with the June 9 console release for ...
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Trailer Comes With FFXV Bonus https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLMoTDYReqg
You can watch and enjoy this Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer, which spends a big part of its running time on watching some guy cry before getting around to satisfying battles and intrigue.
Or, you can skip ahead to about 2:40 in the video, when it becomes a trailer for the Final Fantasy XV Episode Duscae demo that will ship with Final Fantasy Type-0. Or just watch it straight through. Up to you, really. I don’t tell you how to live your life.
Both games look quite nice, although of course FFXV has more current gen splashiness to it, including some impressive ...
- One Guy is Making His Own NES-Style RPG https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JQQhmW4I6U
When you played old NES RPGs like Final Fantasy and Dragon Warrior, did you ever fantasize about making your own? Joshua Temblett must have, so now he’s doing it.
Untold Story is a testament to how far indie development has come and how inclusive it can be. Now anyone with the right tools can make and distribute a game that would have took a huge team to make and market in the past.
Untold Story is in the mold of classic RPGs, but with “modern touches, such as a character-based story-telling and a unique and exciting battle system,” according to a press ...
- Five Snazzy Costumes You Can Buy in ESO’s New Cash Shop When The Elders Scrolls Online ditches its subscription model and become The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, it will be opening a cash shop where players can buy cosmetic and convenience items.
The new cash shop, The Crown Shop, will use a real-money currency called Crowns, featuring customization and convenience items like potions, soul gems, pets, mounts and costumes. You can’t trade your Crown Store items or Crowns, as you can with cash shop items in other MMORPGs.
The official transition doesn’t happen until March 17 for PC or with the June 9 console release for Xbox One and PS4, but players ...
- Here’s What New Players Will See When They Start the New ESO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_Df69nB-gg
YouTuber Elloa has tried out the new tutorial in The Elder Scrolls Online’s 1.6 update, which is now live on ESO’s public test server. Elloa shows off the first 15 minutes or so of the game including escaping prison in Coldharbour, which has been upgraded to be “a bit more like a story” in her words.
Although changes are possible, this is pretty much the experience that will greet new players when they load up the subscriptionless The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited March 17 on PC or June 9 on Xbox One and PS4, so if you’ll be new to ...