- Fallout 76 Gets New Patch That Fixes VATS System Any more improvements coming to Fallout 76? When will it arrive?
Fallout 76 may be broken in certain ways still, but Bethesda has been working hard to fix them. In the latest patch, they’ve made several improvements to the game, including the much-maligned VATS system. you can check out the highlights of the patch below, and read them in detail here:
Lying Lowe Questline: Separate fact from fiction as you investigate the mysterious disappearance of Calvin van Lowe.
Design and Balance Adjustments: Vendors, Turrets, Glowing Mass, V.A.T.S. and more have received design and balance updates.
Item Renaming: Add a personal touch to your Apparel, Armor, Power Armor, ...
- Troy Baker Won’t Return For Borderlands 3 What’s going on with Borderlands 3? And what’s this about Troy Baker?
Borderlands 3 is finally coming out after a LONG delay and many issues behind the scenes. But apparently, those issues have continued with the VO cast, as one of the stalwarts of the series, Troy Baker, won’t return. He’s been Rhys in the series, and many fans expected him to return for the third main game. And many felt that maybe it was Gearbox who made it so that he couldn’t return. But when asked, the director of the game noted:
You’ll have to ask Troy. I was told by ...
- Final Fantasy VII Comes To Xbox One and Nintendo Switch Isn’t Final Fantasy VII coming to Switch? Or was it Xbox One?
Fans and newcomers alike can now experience the legendary RPG classic FINAL FANTASY® VII on Nintendo and Microsoft platforms for the first time, as the title arrives on the Nintendo Switch™ system and the Xbox One family of devices, including Xbox One X, today.
In FINAL FANTASY VII, the world has fallen under the dominion of the Shinra™ Electric Power Company, a sinister corporation that has monopolized the planet’s life force as Mako energy. Players will follow the story of the powerful ex-SOLDIER turned mercenary, Cloud, in an attempt to save the world from ...
- New Details For Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers What’s the latest on the new Final Fantasy XIV expansion? Will we get to go to new places?
At the FINAL FANTASY XIV Fan Festival in Tokyo, Japan, SQUARE ENIX revealed to 15,000 attendees that the highly anticipated third expansion, Shadowbringers will take players to the First World and the realm of Norvrandt. This marks the first time Warriors of Light will journey across dimensions and into a land similar, yet different. Here they must become Warriors of Darkness to restore night and save the world from the apocalypse the Flood of Light promises.
During the event’s keynote, Producer and Director Naoki Yoshida announced numerous new ...
- Get A Free Copy Of Morrowind Today Only How can you get a free copy of The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind without stealing one? If today is March 25 (the day this article was posted), you can simply walk up to Bethesda.net and take it — no schemes or illegal chicanery required. You might ask, why is this happening?
Because today happens to be the 25th anniversary of The Elder Scrolls. “On March 25, 1994, Bethesda Game Studios invited players to embark on a journey to the fantastical world of Tamriel,” says Bethesda. “25 years later, we still walk the path of The Elder Scrolls – now joined by ...
- Details On Elder Scrolls Online’s Wrathstone and Elsweyr DLC What’s coming up in Elder Scrolls Online? What are Wrathstone and Elsweyr?
With so much coming up in Elder Scrolls Online, it’s good to have a place to remember what each expansion or DLC is. So here’s what you need to know about the new packs:
The Season of the Dragon begins here! This epic, year-long adventure takes you into the heart of Elsweyr and beyond, and it all starts with two exciting new dungeons to challenge you and your group: Frostvault and the Depths of Malatar! Explore hazardous ruins, face deadly guardians, and claim both halves of the powerful and ...
- Fallout 76 To Start Survival Beta Next Week When is Survival Mode coming to Fallout 76? When can we test it?
Fallout 76 has been a WIP in many ways since its launch last year. And one of the ways that Bethesda is trying to fix things is by adding significant content. Such as the new Survival Mode that is coming to the game. On the lastest “Inside The Vault”, the team revealed that the beta for the Survival Mode is coming next week:
Lock and load! We’re gearing up to release the Survival Mode Beta on March 26, which is a new, more competitive way to play Fallout 76 ...
- Metro Exodus Selling Well On Epic Games Store How is Metro Exodus doing on the Epic Games store? Is it selling well?
Epic Games surprised everyone when they opened their own store. And they shocked many more when they managed to get Deep Silver to take their title Metro Exodus off of Steam and release it exclusively on their store for PC. Many saw this as a bold move given the reputation Steam has as a platform. But, in an interview with Gameindustry.biz, the head of the store, Steve Allison, confirmed that the game on PC has sold 2.5 times what the last game, Last Light, did on Steam ...
- Fallout 76’s Wild Appalachia Update Arrives When is the next big Fallout 76 update coming? What is it about again?
Fallout 76 has been working very hard to try and please games in many ways, including getting them to enjoy the content in new ways. After much delay, the Wild Appalachia content has been added to the title. The content expands the world, improves certain gameplay features, adds new quests and items, and will continue to be expanded upon for some time. You can watch the trailer for the expansion below:
“A mythical beast, a lost generation of scouts, and the strongest brew this side of the wasteland. ...
- Devil Cry 5 Getting Free Survival Mode In April What kind of DLC is coming to Devil May Cry 5? When is it arriving?
Devil May 5 has only been out a little while, but fans won’t have to wait long for the first official DLC to come. And the best part, is that it’s free! The Bloody Palace DLC will arrive on April 1st (how appropriate…) and it’ll be a free Survival Mode for the game.
Like most survival modes, you’ll be put against increasingly tough monsters, and you’ll be able to play as Dante, Nero, or V.