- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Player Base Dropped 95% On Steam What’s the player base for Kingdom Come: Deliverance like on Steam? How many people are still playing it?
Steam takes its stats very seriously, and they can give us some deep insights into what goes on with certain games on the service. Take, for example, Kingdom Come: Deliverance. When it launched, it got a lot of praise, as well as criticism. But it still managed to do 500,000 copies sold in two days, which isn’t bad for a title without a lot of marketing.
However, at GitHyp reports, the games player base has now plummeted, what was once around 66,000 players a day playing is ...
- Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Go 60% More Revenue Than Original How well did Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom do compared to the original? Did it do good in the US?
It’s a fact of life that sometimes video games just don’t sell well in certain regions, and thus they become “cult classics”. The original Ni No Kuni title was just that in the US. However, due to the reception of the first game and the build-up for the second, it was found out that in the US, the game had 60% more revenue grossing over the first title.
That’s a pretty good jump, especially since the game came out in the same time ...
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 Gets New Gameplay Footage Anything new from Beyond Good and Evil 2? Any footage we can see?
Last year, people rejoiced when Beyond Good and Evil 2 was revealed to not just be real, but to be coming possibly soon. And though only the beginnings of things were shown, the game appeared to be massive in size and scope, leaving fans eager for more. Well, a new developer diary has dropped, and it shows off some more pre-alpha gameplay, and a look at how the game is being made. Check it out below:
“The latest Beyond Good and Evil 2 update features new gameplay footage on how ...
- Monster Hunter World Sakura Quest Live Now Is the new quest event available in Monster Hunter World? Can I get the Sakura armor?
Monster Hunter World continues to add more and more quests for people to do. The latest one has gone live, and it’ll allow you to fight some cool monsters in your quest to get the armor based on Sakura from Street Fighter V. The 3-part challenge quest is called Empress In Full Bloom. You have until May 10th to get it.
For a detailed look at how to get the armor, check out the video below.
- How To Get Dante’s Gear In Monster Hunter World So, what gear can I get this week in Monster Hunter World? More specifically, how do I get the Dante gear?
Capcom has been working overtime on bringing their other franchise into Monster Hunter World, and it seems like every week or so they’re unveiling how to get more gear from their headlining characters. This week? It’s Dante from Devil May Cry. Not only will you get to look like Dante, you’ll get a special Charge Sword as well. Now, you will have to do a little work, but, people have outlined how you can get his gear.
Check out the video below ...
- Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Adds Vayne Any new characters coming to Dissidia Final Fantasy NT? If so, who?
Dissidia Final Fantasy NT hasn’t made as big a splash as some people felt it would, but Square Enix isn’t giving up on it, not by a long shot. They’re adding new characters to it, and now, we’ve gotten one of the villains from Final Fantasy XII, Vayne. Check out his breakdown and his trailer below:
“With a dizzying number of combo enders, Vayne has an answer to any situation. His EX skill Writ of Conquest provides his party with an array of buffs, helping secure dominion over their opponents. As Consul ...
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Has “No Propaganda” Says Writer What’s with all this controversy with Kingdom Come: Deliverance? Is any of it true?
Kingdom Come: Deliverance has gotten a lot of flak since its launch. First, its team were called liars because the game wasn’t “historically accurate” in their eyes. And now, it’s being called a “propaganda game” because of how little diversity there is within it.
One of the writers of the game, Dav Vavra, spoke out about this during a conference. He was rather blunt about it all:
I wrote ten per cent of the game. Six other people wrote it with me. There’s an anarchist sitting with me in ...
- Monster Hunter World Getting More Street Fighter Armor Any more crossovers coming to Monster Hunter World? How about more Street Fighter armor?
Monster Hunter World has been having a fun time bringing in other Capcom franchises into the fold. Street Fighter, Mega Man, and now Devil May Cry have been put into the game in one form or another. Street Fighter has been brought in via special armor sets that are inspired by characters like Ken and Ryu.
Now, Capcom has announced that an armor set for Sakura will be coming in May. More than likely, you’ll have to go on quests to get this particular armor set, just like ...
- Classic Kingdom Revealed For Kingdom Hearts III What sort of sidequests and adventures will there be in Kingdom Hearts III? Anything good?
While fans are eagerly awaiting the newest full story trailer for Kingdom Hearts III, Square Enix has dropped a lesser trailer showing off some mini-games you can play. The style of the games shown are in the vein of the old Game & Watch handhelds, and are sure to stir up some memories if you were old enough to play them.
No word yet though on how this will affect the larger scale game, or when Kingdom Hearts III will finally release.
- Will Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Become An eSport? How has response been to Dissidia Final Fantasy NT? Are there plans to bring competitions centered around it?
Dissidia Final Fantasy NT was meant to be a major reboot for the beloved fighting game series, especially since its the first console release for the franchise. However, despite the buildup and hype, Square Enix has noted that the game has performed below expectations. And what’s more, the game hasn’t been doing many eSports tournaments. However, there is hope for more:
“While we are unable to confirm anything at this time, we are in discussions with the goal to hold more events both physically and ...