- Next Tales Title, Tales of Berseria, Comes In 2017 Last December an English release for the next game in Namco’s Tales series, Tales of Berseria, was confirmed. Today we have a basic idea of when we can expect that game: Namco says it’s coming in early 2017.
Two new playable characters join the challenging quests of TALES OF BERSERIA. Eizen, nicknamed “The Reaper”, is the skipper of Aifread’s pirates and he always makes his own decisions. Though he is a malak (a spiritual being that can harness the power of nature), he sails the Van Eltia pirate ship on the open seas to follow his own creed. While looking for ...
- PAX East: Dark Brotherhood DLC Hits Elder Scroll Server Tomorrow During a panel at PAX East, Bethesda revealed to the crowd that the upcoming DLC The Dark Brotherhood would be hitting the public test server tomorrow. While this is not a full-on release, it is the step just before.
“Breaking news from the #ESOHQ at #PAXEast: Dark Brotherhood comes to the PTS on 4/25! #BloodWillFlow”
Along with that, the devs answered many fan questions, including:
“Player: How much stuff can I stuff in the upcoming Craft Bags? Rich Lambert: A shit-ton. #PAXEast”
Also promised are new mounts, equippable potions, and changes to stamina.
- PAX East: Betheda Shows Off Demo Of Elder Scrolls: Legends It’s clear Bethesda is not messing around when it comes to it’s card-game title Elder Scrolls: Legends. Just days after it released both an open and closed beta, it brought the title to PAX East, and made it playable for all who wanted to try it out.
Furthermore, Bethesda’s Pete Hines dropped in and did a Twitch Stream of the title to explain both how the game works and what makes it different from games like Hearthstone. You can check out the full video below.
- PAX East: Pyre Developers Talk About The Title Supergiant Games is at PAX East showing off their newest RPG, Pyre. Polygon got to record a massive 20-minute demo of the game during their time at the Supergiant booth.
They also were able to talk with the team behind the game, including creative director Greg Kasavin who noted that the crowds were very pleased with what they were seeing in Pyre. So much so that the crowds had been growing all weekend.
He even went so far as to note how nervous he and the team was about showing Pyre at PAX East, as the team is known for their risky ...
- PAX East: New Footage Of I Am Setsuna Released The RPG from the new Square-Enix studio Tokyo RPG Factory has gotten both a teaser trailer and a gameplay demo via PAX East. Furthermore, the company announced that I Am Setsuna will release on PC and PS4 on July 19th.
The game is meant to harken back to the days of classic JRPG’s like Chrono Trigger and the original Final Fantasy games. You can check out the synopsis, trailer, and gameplay video below:
“I Am Setsuna tells the sorrowful story of Setsuna, a young woman of incredible inner strength, and the sacrifice she must undertake to the save the people of her ...
- PAX East: Developers Show Off Divinity: Original Sin 2 The team behind Divinity: Original Sin, came to PAX East ready to show off their sequel, and even made a Kickstarter post showing what they showed off at the event. You can see the video of Divinity: Original Sin 2 below:
“Quite some time has passed since the last time players got their hands on Divinity: Original Sin 2, and a lot has changed in the meantime. We’ve been working hard to prepare something really fun for you guys, so come pay us a visit.
We’ll be showing off the new evolved combat system of Divinity: Original Sin 2. We’ve made a ...
- PAX East: Let It Die Brings Action, RPG Goodness, and Lots Of Freedom Suda 51 is known for their interesting takes on video games, and though they go by Grasshopper Manufacturer now, it’s still the style of game that sets them apart from everyone else.
At Pax East, a new trailer for Let It Die, their newest title, was revealed, as well as a demo showcasing just how unique their game is. Though the title is an action-survival game, there are many components thrown in as well, including stealtlh, and Roguelike gameplay. In the beginning of the demo for example, you have no weapons, and you have no clothes save your skivvies. Thus making ...
- PAX East: New Footage Of Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Captured Crossovers in games are nothing new, but when it comes to Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, it’s a different story. As it combines both Fire Emblem, Shin Megami Tensei, and the country of Japan all into one extremely different game. From it’s combat system, to the use of music, fashion, and lifestyle, this is definitely a very detailed game.
At PAX East, a massive demo for the title was given to people to play, and GameExplain recorded a 20-minute session with it. All of it was in English, and they even added the music so you heard what they heard. The demo ...
- PAX East: Bravely Second Gets Behind-The-Scenes Panel The popular RPG Bravely Second: End Layer will be getting a special panel at PAX Easter tomorrow at 1-2 pm ET in the Dragonfly Theatre at PAX East.
This panel will focus on the creation of the game, talking about what happened with the game during it’s development, showing off lots of concept art, and more. Then, as is typically with most panels, they’ll allow the audience to come up for a Q&A about the game or the developers themselves.
The panel is but one part of Nintendo’s rather large presence at PAX East. Which includes demo booths of Mirage FE, Star ...
- PAX East: Polish Studio Reveals Seven: The Days Long Gone A new Isometric RPG has been unveiled at PAX East, and it’s one that isn’t afraid to break the bonds that previous entries in the genre have put on it.
Developed by Fool’s Theory, Seven: The Days Long Gone aims to give total freedom to the player in many aspects. For example, instead of being rigid in where the player can and can’t go in the world, they have totally freedom. In example, if there is a checkpoint you wish to avoid, you can simply climb up nearby buildings to avoid it. Furthermore, combat is in real-time, and you can attack, ...