- Darksiders 3 Coming In August? When is Darksiders 3 coming? Could it be soon?
Darksiders as a franchise almost died when THQ went under, but THQ Nordic has kept it alive, and as such, Darksiders III is coming. But outside of a few tidbits, there hasn’t been much news or expansion upon what we know.
However, a listing in EB Games states that the game might be coming out in August. The date was later updated, but that seems a bit random to just be “thrown in”. We fully expect to see the game at E3 2018, so hopefully we’ll get more information soon.
- Valkyria Chronicles 4 Shows Off Video For Third DLC What kind of DLC will Valkyria Chronicles 4 have? Can we have a look?
While Valkyria Chronicles 4 is already out in Japan, we in the rest of the world have to wait for it. What’s more, DLC for the title is already being released and teased. A week from now, the third set will release in the form of “Raid Battle Hard EX”, which is set to make things even more difficult for the player.
Check out the video for it below.
- Monster Hunter World Details Major Bug Fix Will Monster Hunter World fix some of its bug issues? If so, when?
Capcom has a major hit this year in Monster Hunter World. It’s already sold over 5 million copies, and more will be sold as time goes on. What’s more, they continue to update the game to ensure that there is content and new things for people to do. However, they’re also using the updates to ensure that the game fixes any issues. Capcom has laid out a major fix that’s coming in the next update:
In Update Ver. 2.00, a balance update was done to the bow’s Dragon Piercer ...
- Ni No Kuni II Almost Wasn’t Released In Japan Why did certain things get revealed like they did for Ni No Kuni II? What was Level-5’s plan?
Video games are developed to make money, but, sometimes that also means developing a game for a specific region. For Level-5, despite them being based in Japan, their latest game Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom almost wasn’t released in Japan. Or at the very least, they didn’t know if they would bring it to Japan at first.
“At first, Ni no Kuni II was being developed for overseas, and there was a time where we hesitated on whether we should release a Japanese version. Ultimately ...
- Last Of Us Part II Playtest Done? What’s the status on Last Of Us Part II? Where’s Naughty Dog at with development?
The Last Of Us Part II is without a doubt one of the anticipated games possibly coming out this year. And any piece of news is welcome for fans who want to find out more about what’s going on with Joel, Ellie, the world they live in, and what plans Naughty Dog has for them.
Well, in an interview (see video below), Troy Baker, who voices Joel, said that the playtest for the game was just done, and he thinks it looks great.
Now, a playtest means that ...
- Ni No Kuni II: The Revenant Kingdom Out Now Is Ni No Kuni II out yet? What’s it about again?
After much waiting and many delays, Level 5 has finally released Ni No Kuni II: The Revenant Kingdom. In it, you’ll play as a young king who was deposed from his kingdom, and now seeks to not just rebuild, but make the whole world a better place in the process. Along the way, you’ll meet new allies as well as foes, and use a brand new battle system to take on armies and help expand your kingdom.
For a better look at the game, check out the launch trailer now.
- Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset Expansion Revealed What’s the next big expansion coming to Elder Scrolls: Online? Where will it take us?
A few hours after a tweet revealed a potential new expansion, Bethesda revealed that Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset will be coming to the game in June for Xbox One, PC, and PS4. This expansion will take you to the isle of Summerset, something not done in some time. This isle will have more to explore then last years Morrowind expansion, and will have so much to offer for you.
Pre-orders for the expansion are available now. Bethesda also released two special trailers for the expansion, check them ...
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance To Be Used In College Course Can video games be used as a teaching tool? How about with a historical title like Kingdom Come: Deliverance?
Video games get a bad rap for being “entertainment only”, but if you look at certain games and genres, you’ll see that’s not exactly the whole truth. There are games that strive not just for fun, but for educational value, one of those games is Kingdom Come: Deliverance. The title actually blends a lot of history together around its main character, and some people have noticed that.
Warhorse Studios worked hard on the game, and Czech University is going to use their title to help ...
- Monster Hunter World Begins Street Fighter V Ken Event Any new events going on in Monster Hunter World? Maybe something Capcom related?
Capcom has been doing a lot to bring in their other franchises into the game Monster Hunter World. Devil May Cry was revealed to be getting content later this year, and right now, a new world event is going on. One that will give you access to an “Alternate Ken” outfit via his appearance in Street Fighter V.
It won’t be a one-off quest though, you’ll need to take part in a quest over the next four weeks to assemble the Rathalos armor, and only then can you unlock ...
- Monster Hunter: World Brings New Quest Event What’s new in Monster Hunter: World? What cool items can I get from them?
Monster Hunter: World is the biggest game of the year so far, and it’s well-deserved in that honor. So much so that Capcom is working hard to ensure that players have plenty to do in the game via free updates. But, they’re also doing special Quest Events, where players can earn cool items for their characters. The newest one is live right now, and is called Flash In The Pan. Your mission is to hunt three Tzitzi-Ya-Ku, and if you do, you’ll be able to craft an epic ...