- E3 2018: Disgaea 1 Complete Coming October 9 To Switch, PS4 When is Disgaea 1 Complete coming to Switch and Playstation 4? We found out the answer today. On October 9, how many penguins can you annihilate while riding the bus?
The Disgaea series has been around since 2003 and won millions of fans, earning four sequels and a direct continuation of the original, Disgaea D2. This year we’re going back to the beginning with an HD remaster of the original game, first released for PS2. If you’ve never played it, then you ignored the PSP and DS rereleases as well. Get it together, dood!
The Overlord is dead. The Netherworld is in ...
- E3 2018: Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Expands With Torna – The Golden Country How will Xenoblade Chronicles 2 wrap up its narrative? The newly-announced Torna – The Golden Country could be the final major DLC release for the sequel…what will it reveal about the main storyline?
The game’s antagonist, Jin, comes from a place called Torna — but it predates him by at least 500 years. The new DLC expansion delves into the history of Torna and what shaped it into the community it is today.
Guide a group of legendary warriors on a journey through the tragic history that doomed a kingdom and drove a hero down a dark path 500 years before the ...
- Platinum Games Really Wants To Do Self-Publishing What’s the future hold for Platinum Games after Bayonetta 3? Who do they want to work with next?
In the video game industry, it’s easy to think that the best thing to do is work with a major publisher or developer. But when you have bad experiences with them, or you know your team could do better on their own, the desire to make your own games starts to drive you.
That’s what’s going on with Platinum Games right now. For despite making Bayonetta 3 for Nintendo and making Nier: Automata 2 for Square Enix, they’re really wanting to make their own ...
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Fixes 200 Bugs With Patch 1.5 Any new patches for Kingdom Come: Deliverance? How many issues were fixed this time?
Despite its sales success, Kingdom Come: Deliverance has been known just as much for its bug issues, and as such, the dev team have been working extra hard on fixing that. And on the Xbox One Reddit, they revealed that Patch 1.5 would fix many things, including 200 bugs.
“Patch 1.5 is here and it comes with some exciting new features as well! On top of having over 200 bug fixes and newly simulated women clothing, the player can now wash away his sins by buying indulgences in ...
- Monster Hunter World Adds A New Elder Dragon Any new creatures to fight in Monster Hunter World? Maybe a new dragon?
One of the biggest things about Monster Hunter as a franchise is that the games are always packed with monsters. But, because of updates and DLC, there’s always the potential for more. And Capcom has shown that once again, for a free update has come to Monster Hunter World, and it’s brought a new Elder Dragon with it.
Though the addition is new, the dragon itself isn’t. For Lunastra was actually in Monster Hunter 2, so it’s more of a welcoming back party. Lunastra brings not only a new ...
- Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Nearing 1 Million Sold How’s Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom doing sales wise? What’s Level-5 have to say about it?
Despite all the delays, Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom was still a highly-anticipated title when it arrived in March. And despite some heavy competition, it seems to have done very well. Level-5 announced on their page that shipments and digital sales for the game have reached 900K. That’s not bad for about two months work of sales. It’s very likely that the game will cross 1 million before very long.
So if you’re hoping for a Ni No Kuni III, the odds are getting better.
- Biomutant and Darksiders 3 May Be Delayed What’s going on with THQ Nordic? Any update on their games Biomutant and Darksiders 3?
THQ Nordic seemed to be on a roll, they were making several big titles that could all released in 2018 or really close to it. Instead, Metro Exodus has been delayed, and THQ Nordic has noted that Biomutant and Darksiders 3 are now “under evaluation” in regards to their release dates.
THis is interesting for many reasons, not the least of which is that they’ve confirmed they won’t be going to E3 2018, which means it’s unlikely we’ll see a trailer for any of these games there. ...
- Valkyria Chronicles 4 Gets New Trailer And Premium Edition Reveal Anything new from Valkyria Chronicles 4? Are there any special editions for the game?
Valkyria Chronicles 4 is already out in Japan, but, it’s coming to the West later this year. As such, there are a bunch more trailers and details coming out for the game. For example, a brand new Squad trailer has been released, you can view it below.
However, the bigger thing might just be the new Premium Edition that’s been revealed. If you get it, you’ll get the game obviously, but also two side missions featuring the cast of the original Valkyria Chronicles as well as a 100 page ...
- Ghosts Of Tsushima To Be A Focus Of Sony’s E3 What’s Sony planning to bring to E3 this year? Will Ghosts Of Tsushima be one of their main titles?
Sony is planning for a big E3 2018, and they’ve admitted that they’re going to have four major titles for their press conference this year. Last of US Part 2, Spider-Man from Insomniac, Death Stranding, and Ghosts Of Tsushima from Sucker Punch. All of these are exclusive to PS4, so it makes sense for them to be a focus.
Of course, that won’t be all they showcase:
“Of course, we’ll have stellar announcements from third-party publishers and independent developers, who are all busy devising ...
- Bayonetta 3 Is “Progressing Steadily” According To Platinum How’s Bayonetta 3 coming along? Is the team at Platinum Games really pushing the limits with this one?
One of the biggest 3rd party exclusives coming to Nintendo Switch is Bayonetta 3. It was confirmed last year at The Game Awards, and ever since, people have been wanting to hear more about it from developer Platinum Games. As noted by Tweak Town, they say that work on it is going smooth:
“It’s progressing steadily. It’s difficult to say, but it is continuing. This time around, the development process is slightly different.”
As for what people can expect in the game, they’re still maintaining ...