- Breath of the Wild Crossing Over With Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate Is Nintendo planning any big crossovers with Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate? Maybe something with Legend of Zelda?
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate is the only game from the Monster Hunter franchise currently planned (or at least announced) for the Nintendo Switch. That being said, the game is getting a lot of interesting tie-ins to Nintendo, including a full-on collaboration with Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. This was revealed at San Diego Comic-Con, and as you can see, Link’s look, outfit, bow, and even the Korok’s are going to be represented in the game. You can check out the reveal trailer below.
- SDCC 2018: New Valkyria Chronicles 4 Video Can you believe we’re getting Valkyria Chronicles 4? And so soon? After a critically acclaimed but slow-selling debut on the Playstation 3, Sega’s brilliant strategy title moved to the PSP for its two sequels — the latter of which was never released in the US.
But thanks to fan demand and growing cult appreciation of the trilogy, Valkyria is coming back in its original form. Valkyria Chronicles 4 will be out in September, and to prove it, Sega released the entire two-minute opening cinematic today during SDCC. This is how the game begins….
A Coming-of-Age Story in a Time of War – ...
- Final Fantasy XIV Meets Monster Hunter World On August 7th When is the Monster Hunter/Final Fantasy crossover coming? What’s in it again?
Ever since E3, gamers have been waiting for news concerning the crossover between Monster Hunter World and Final Fantasy XIV. Now, Square Enix has released a press release detailing all you need to know about it, including its release date:
“The highly-anticipated collaboration between SQUARE ENIX® and Capcom arrives in FINAL FANTASY® XIV: Stormblood® this August 7. First revealed during this year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), the upcoming crossover uniting two beloved and wildly successful games will have Warriors of Light challenge the “King of the Skies,” Rathalos, from Monster Hunter: World™.
The crossover arrives ...
- Monster Hunter World Summer Festival Has Launched Anything new for Monster Hunter World? Any special events going on?
Another week, another opportunity to jump into Monster Hunter World and find something new to do. This week, it’s the Summer Festival that has gone live, and with it, the chance to get many items and participate in some unique quests. The event will go until July 26th, here’s the official breakdown from Capcom:
You’ll find the Celestial Pursuit bedecked with decorations, and the staff garbed in their summertime best! Not only that, but your Poogie and the Handler will also have some special costumes!
For the duration of the event, almost ...
- Todd Howard Wanted To Release Elder Scrolls Blades At E3 2018 Any update on when Elder Scrolls Blades will release? What’s this about it potentially being released earlier?
When it comes to video games, there are certain things you hope to do. One of them is making a good game, but one that’s just as important is releasing a game at the perfect moment. At E3 2018, Bethesda revealed that a mobile game called Elder Scrolls Blades would be coming later this year. Fans were pleasantly surprised by this. But more surprising though was that the game almost released during E3. This comes from Todd Howard, who noted during the Gamelab conference that he ...
- Monster Hunter World PC Requirements Leaked What will it take to play Monster Hunter on PC? What will the specs be like?
Monster Hunter World is already a massive success on video game consoles the Xbox One and PS4. In fac, at present, it’s the best-selling game of the year. And that will grow once the title comes to PC, but as of yet, no definitive date has arrived for it.
However, it appears that the specs for the PC version have been leaked. An official announcement is set to come this week from Capcom,so this should be taken with a grain of salt for now.
Minimum PC requirements
- Final Fantasy XIV Gets Patch 4.35 What’s the latest with Final Fantasy XIV? Any new content?
If you’ve been looking for new stuff to do in Final Fantasy XIV, you’re in luck! For today, patch 4.35 launched. Dubbed the “Heaven on High” patch, this new content includes new challenges, gear, and more. Check it out:
Heaven-on-High challenges players to join fellow adventurers and traverse through a 100-floor dungeon that grows in difficulty with each level. The content also features a reworked leveling system specific to the Deep Dungeon in addition to special rewards for those who can reach the highest floor.
Today’s patch also features the latest questline in the ...
- Valkyria Chronicles 4 Will Arrive On September 25th In The US When will Valkyria Chronicles 4 come overseas? Will it arrive all at once?
Valkyria Chronicles 4 has been out in Japan for some time, but now, we officially know when it will arrive in the US. For Capcom has revealed that it will arrive on PC and console on September 25th. The game features a return to the beginnings of the series, yet features new characters for gamers to play as. But, there will also be DLC for gamers to play as some of the characters from the original Valkyria Chronicles.
So while you will have to wait a bit longer to get the ...
- Nintendo Switch Could Get Unique Monster Hunter Game Will Capcom bring any other Monster Hunter titles to the Switch? Other than ports?
Capcom is set to have a pretty big year for itself. Its first major title this year, Monster Hunter World, set the world on fire when it released. And later this year, they’re set to release Mega Man 11, and possibly a Phoenix Wright game on the Nintendo Switch. Speaking of the Switch, Capcom will bring Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate to the system this August. However, many fans are disappointed that the console doesn’t get its own unique Monster Hunter title. Or at the very least, a port of Monster ...
- E3 2018: Doom Eternal Announced By Bethesda Was one Doom not enough for you? Bethesda and iD Software are betting it wasn’t They announced a lovely, gory sequel to their 2016 Doom reboot during Bethesda’s E3 presentation, and you’ll find the trailer reproduced below. How’s your aim?
Developed by id Software, DOOM® Eternal™ is the direct sequel to the award-winning and best-selling DOOM® (2016). Experience the ultimate combination of speed and power with the next leap in push-forward, first-person combat. As the DOOM Slayer, return to take your vengeance against the forces of Hell. Set to an all-new pulse pounding soundtrack composed by Mick Gordon, fight across dimensions ...