- Valkyria Chronicles 4 Gets New Trailer And Premium Edition Reveal Anything new from Valkyria Chronicles 4? Are there any special editions for the game?
Valkyria Chronicles 4 is already out in Japan, but, it’s coming to the West later this year. As such, there are a bunch more trailers and details coming out for the game. For example, a brand new Squad trailer has been released, you can view it below.
However, the bigger thing might just be the new Premium Edition that’s been revealed. If you get it, you’ll get the game obviously, but also two side missions featuring the cast of the original Valkyria Chronicles as well as a 100 page ...
- Ghosts Of Tsushima To Be A Focus Of Sony’s E3 What’s Sony planning to bring to E3 this year? Will Ghosts Of Tsushima be one of their main titles?
Sony is planning for a big E3 2018, and they’ve admitted that they’re going to have four major titles for their press conference this year. Last of US Part 2, Spider-Man from Insomniac, Death Stranding, and Ghosts Of Tsushima from Sucker Punch. All of these are exclusive to PS4, so it makes sense for them to be a focus.
Of course, that won’t be all they showcase:
“Of course, we’ll have stellar announcements from third-party publishers and independent developers, who are all busy devising ...
- Bayonetta 3 Is “Progressing Steadily” According To Platinum How’s Bayonetta 3 coming along? Is the team at Platinum Games really pushing the limits with this one?
One of the biggest 3rd party exclusives coming to Nintendo Switch is Bayonetta 3. It was confirmed last year at The Game Awards, and ever since, people have been wanting to hear more about it from developer Platinum Games. As noted by Tweak Town, they say that work on it is going smooth:
“It’s progressing steadily. It’s difficult to say, but it is continuing. This time around, the development process is slightly different.”
As for what people can expect in the game, they’re still maintaining ...
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Player Base Dropped 95% On Steam What’s the player base for Kingdom Come: Deliverance like on Steam? How many people are still playing it?
Steam takes its stats very seriously, and they can give us some deep insights into what goes on with certain games on the service. Take, for example, Kingdom Come: Deliverance. When it launched, it got a lot of praise, as well as criticism. But it still managed to do 500,000 copies sold in two days, which isn’t bad for a title without a lot of marketing.
However, at GitHyp reports, the games player base has now plummeted, what was once around 66,000 players a day playing is ...
- Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Go 60% More Revenue Than Original How well did Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom do compared to the original? Did it do good in the US?
It’s a fact of life that sometimes video games just don’t sell well in certain regions, and thus they become “cult classics”. The original Ni No Kuni title was just that in the US. However, due to the reception of the first game and the build-up for the second, it was found out that in the US, the game had 60% more revenue grossing over the first title.
That’s a pretty good jump, especially since the game came out in the same time ...
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 Gets New Gameplay Footage Anything new from Beyond Good and Evil 2? Any footage we can see?
Last year, people rejoiced when Beyond Good and Evil 2 was revealed to not just be real, but to be coming possibly soon. And though only the beginnings of things were shown, the game appeared to be massive in size and scope, leaving fans eager for more. Well, a new developer diary has dropped, and it shows off some more pre-alpha gameplay, and a look at how the game is being made. Check it out below:
“The latest Beyond Good and Evil 2 update features new gameplay footage on how ...
- Monster Hunter World Sakura Quest Live Now Is the new quest event available in Monster Hunter World? Can I get the Sakura armor?
Monster Hunter World continues to add more and more quests for people to do. The latest one has gone live, and it’ll allow you to fight some cool monsters in your quest to get the armor based on Sakura from Street Fighter V. The 3-part challenge quest is called Empress In Full Bloom. You have until May 10th to get it.
For a detailed look at how to get the armor, check out the video below.
- How To Get Dante’s Gear In Monster Hunter World So, what gear can I get this week in Monster Hunter World? More specifically, how do I get the Dante gear?
Capcom has been working overtime on bringing their other franchise into Monster Hunter World, and it seems like every week or so they’re unveiling how to get more gear from their headlining characters. This week? It’s Dante from Devil May Cry. Not only will you get to look like Dante, you’ll get a special Charge Sword as well. Now, you will have to do a little work, but, people have outlined how you can get his gear.
Check out the video below ...
- Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Adds Vayne Any new characters coming to Dissidia Final Fantasy NT? If so, who?
Dissidia Final Fantasy NT hasn’t made as big a splash as some people felt it would, but Square Enix isn’t giving up on it, not by a long shot. They’re adding new characters to it, and now, we’ve gotten one of the villains from Final Fantasy XII, Vayne. Check out his breakdown and his trailer below:
“With a dizzying number of combo enders, Vayne has an answer to any situation. His EX skill Writ of Conquest provides his party with an array of buffs, helping secure dominion over their opponents. As Consul ...
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Has “No Propaganda” Says Writer What’s with all this controversy with Kingdom Come: Deliverance? Is any of it true?
Kingdom Come: Deliverance has gotten a lot of flak since its launch. First, its team were called liars because the game wasn’t “historically accurate” in their eyes. And now, it’s being called a “propaganda game” because of how little diversity there is within it.
One of the writers of the game, Dav Vavra, spoke out about this during a conference. He was rather blunt about it all:
I wrote ten per cent of the game. Six other people wrote it with me. There’s an anarchist sitting with me in ...