- Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition Coming March 6 Final Fanatics have been wondering: when will Square Enix release the fifteenth Final Fantasy game on PC? Another slice of the fandom has been asking….is the company going to sew up the completed game and all its DLC into one deluxe package? The answer to both questions is yes, at the same time.
The long-awaited Windows version of Final Fantasy XV is the Royal Edition, which includes everything that’s been added to the basic game over the past year, as well as some features that are new:
Expanded Map: Insomnia City Ruins – all-new side quests and enemies such as Cerberus and ...
- Dragon Bones And Update 17 Coming To ESO This February What’s awaiting ESO players in Dragon Bones, the new DLC pack coming next month? Bones, probably, and dragons as well, but what else?
The pack’s main attraction is the addition of two new dungeons, Scalecaller Peak and Fang Lair. Inside you’ll find disease-ridden cultists who serve a Dragon Priest, an army of necromancers, and the advertised undead dragon. Both dungeons are playable in either normal and veteran modes, and a veteran Hard Mode is included for each final boss. You’ll find both new and returning enemies in both areas.
If you’re an ESO Plus member, you can download Dragon Bones right away, ...
- XCOM Honest Trailer Can we get some lightheartedness from the XCOM world? A funny video maybe?
The world of XCOM is a very bleak place more times than not. The game takes place on a world where aliens are either invading, or have taken over the world, and you’re the only ones who can stop it. However, that doesn’t mean there can’t be a little fun poked at it every now and then.
So, if you’re in the mood for a funny take on the respected RPG title, then you need to look no further than Honest Trailers by Smosh Games. They got your back.
- Many Trailers For Sony Games Revealed At Paris Games Week! What did Sony show off at Paris Games Week? How much did they show off?
For those who attended the Paris Games Week, they were treated to looks at my different games. Not the least of which were some major titles coming up for the PS4. Here’s a breakdown of many of the things shown:
Final Fantasy XV: Ignis DLC (now revealed to be released December 13th):
Horizon: Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds (New DLC Trailer)
Destiny 2: Curse Of Osiris DLC (Reveal Trailer)
Resident Evil 7 (Not a Hero DLC trailer):
Monster Hunter World:
Ghosts Of Tsushima:
- Diablo III: Malthael Joins Heroes of the Storm Per Blizzard Entertainment, Diablo III’s Reaper of Souls expansion villain, Malthael, has now been revealed as a new character for the roster of Blizzard’s Heroes of the Storm. You can get all his stats and information, along with all of his in-game skills and abilities at the above link. You can check out the reveal announcement on the official Twitter account below.
Blizzard had been teasing his reveal earlier in the week before finally making the announcement. Malthael is a powerful Assassin in the game. He has the powerful Reaper’s Mark which is left on any non-structure target that takes his basic ...
- Diablo III Necromancer Beta Is Now Live and Playable Per Blizzard Entertainment, the Necromancer beta test is now live for Dialbo III. So, players who received an invitation for the beta test can now take part. More details on the beta test and how to get started with it are available at the above link.
The Necromancer is a new character class who will be part of the upcoming PTR Patch 2.6.0 update. The full details and notes for the patch are also available at the above link. The Necromancer in the game is a master of the dark arts who can wield the powers of life and death in order ...
- Bungie Reveals Everything About Destiny 2 Since the original Destiny has been expanded as far as it can stretch without snapping, Bungie is introducing the long-awaited Destiny 2 this fall. And yesterday they revealed a ton of new information at an event in Los Angeles.
While a lot about Destiny 2 sounds familiar, structurally there are a lot of changes. One of the bigger overhauls is a brand new system called Guided Games that makes Trials, Raids, and the Nightfall available to everyone from the beginning. It pulls this off by giving Clans the option to protect and shelter new players while they brave some of those ...
- Zero Escape Trilogy Will Be Complete On PS4 This August Aksys Games’ Zero Escape Trilogy boasts one of the finest narratives in modern videogamedom. But perhaps you never played it because you prefer console to handheld. Good news on that front: Zero Time Dilemma, the third and final game in the trilogy, now has a Playstation 4 port in the works. It will be ready as soon as this August.
As for the other two, they were released together in a combo pack on PS4 earlier this year. There’s no reason not to get started today (unless you lack the hard drive space).
If you’re a PC gamer, the trilogy is complete ...
- Disgaea 5 Complete Is Selling Like Crazy Before It’s Even Out There is hope that Japanese RPGs are climbing out of their sales slump. Persona 5 sold literally millions of copies in America after it was finally made available last month, and now we’re getting word that Disgaea 5 — regarded as a niche title — has a ridiculous 110,000 preorders to its name across the US and Europe.
According to NIS America president Takuro Yamashita, 36,000 preorders have already been made in Europe and a whopping 78,000 have been made in the States. This is in contrast to the Japanese version, which had less than 20,000 preorders.
We’re talking about the Nintendo ...
- Speeding Bullet Deflected By Elder Scrolls Game According to an anonymous witness (whose username on Reddit is “RabbitMix”), he was casually spending the evening at his computer desk playing Prey on his PC when he suddenly heard a loud popping noise, followed by the sound of shattering glass. Having no idea what had just happened, he searched around the room — and that was when he found the stray bullet, and the evidence of its destruction.
“I was at my desk playing Prey last night, soon noticed the cloud of drywall dust in the air and a bullet hole to the left of my monitor. I started ...