- Many Trailers For Sony Games Revealed At Paris Games Week! What did Sony show off at Paris Games Week? How much did they show off?
For those who attended the Paris Games Week, they were treated to looks at my different games. Not the least of which were some major titles coming up for the PS4. Here’s a breakdown of many of the things shown:
Final Fantasy XV: Ignis DLC (now revealed to be released December 13th):
Horizon: Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds (New DLC Trailer)
Destiny 2: Curse Of Osiris DLC (Reveal Trailer)
Resident Evil 7 (Not a Hero DLC trailer):
Monster Hunter World:
Ghosts Of Tsushima:
- Diablo III: Malthael Joins Heroes of the Storm Per Blizzard Entertainment, Diablo III’s Reaper of Souls expansion villain, Malthael, has now been revealed as a new character for the roster of Blizzard’s Heroes of the Storm. You can get all his stats and information, along with all of his in-game skills and abilities at the above link. You can check out the reveal announcement on the official Twitter account below.
Blizzard had been teasing his reveal earlier in the week before finally making the announcement. Malthael is a powerful Assassin in the game. He has the powerful Reaper’s Mark which is left on any non-structure target that takes his basic ...
- Diablo III Necromancer Beta Is Now Live and Playable Per Blizzard Entertainment, the Necromancer beta test is now live for Dialbo III. So, players who received an invitation for the beta test can now take part. More details on the beta test and how to get started with it are available at the above link.
The Necromancer is a new character class who will be part of the upcoming PTR Patch 2.6.0 update. The full details and notes for the patch are also available at the above link. The Necromancer in the game is a master of the dark arts who can wield the powers of life and death in order ...
- Bungie Reveals Everything About Destiny 2 Since the original Destiny has been expanded as far as it can stretch without snapping, Bungie is introducing the long-awaited Destiny 2 this fall. And yesterday they revealed a ton of new information at an event in Los Angeles.
While a lot about Destiny 2 sounds familiar, structurally there are a lot of changes. One of the bigger overhauls is a brand new system called Guided Games that makes Trials, Raids, and the Nightfall available to everyone from the beginning. It pulls this off by giving Clans the option to protect and shelter new players while they brave some of those ...
- Zero Escape Trilogy Will Be Complete On PS4 This August Aksys Games’ Zero Escape Trilogy boasts one of the finest narratives in modern videogamedom. But perhaps you never played it because you prefer console to handheld. Good news on that front: Zero Time Dilemma, the third and final game in the trilogy, now has a Playstation 4 port in the works. It will be ready as soon as this August.
As for the other two, they were released together in a combo pack on PS4 earlier this year. There’s no reason not to get started today (unless you lack the hard drive space).
If you’re a PC gamer, the trilogy is complete ...
- Disgaea 5 Complete Is Selling Like Crazy Before It’s Even Out There is hope that Japanese RPGs are climbing out of their sales slump. Persona 5 sold literally millions of copies in America after it was finally made available last month, and now we’re getting word that Disgaea 5 — regarded as a niche title — has a ridiculous 110,000 preorders to its name across the US and Europe.
According to NIS America president Takuro Yamashita, 36,000 preorders have already been made in Europe and a whopping 78,000 have been made in the States. This is in contrast to the Japanese version, which had less than 20,000 preorders.
We’re talking about the Nintendo ...
- Speeding Bullet Deflected By Elder Scrolls Game According to an anonymous witness (whose username on Reddit is “RabbitMix”), he was casually spending the evening at his computer desk playing Prey on his PC when he suddenly heard a loud popping noise, followed by the sound of shattering glass. Having no idea what had just happened, he searched around the room — and that was when he found the stray bullet, and the evidence of its destruction.
“I was at my desk playing Prey last night, soon noticed the cloud of drywall dust in the air and a bullet hole to the left of my monitor. I started ...
- Bethesda Releases New Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind Trailer Morrowind is coming back. Last seen 15 years ago in The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind, this new version — an expansion for Elder Scrolls Online — takes you back even further than 2002 by telling a prequel story with present-day visuals. Today Bethesda released its big trailer showing off how gorgeous the old land has become.
That’s not all that’s new about Morrowind. The expansion adds the new Warden class, which gives the player nature-based magical abilities flexible enough to let you act as “a damage dealer, a healer, or protector (or any combination in between).” Also, if you’re the Warden you ...
- Japan Gets Another Fancy Dragon Quest Themed Console It’s still a huge deal when a new Dragon Quest comes out in Japan. Maybe not so much that it disrupts the economy through millions of workers skipping their jobs (at least not anymore), but it’s still an event. And as such, the console makers that will be hosting Dragon Quest XI on their systems have some special paint jobs ready that we will almost assuredly never get.
And it’s too bad, because these are really pretty. The limited-edition Playstation 4 that goes on sale the day Dragon Quest 11 does sports a great-looking navy blue and gold design. Both the ...
- Atlus Eases Its Streaming Restrictions On Persona 5 It’s one of the most popular games so far this year, and you can’t stream it. Or at least, you can’t stream it past a certain point. Video game companies have greeted the rise of livestreaming and Let’s Plays with varying degrees of wariness….American and European companies have mostly said “Go ahead; it creates free publicity for us.” Japanese developers have exhibited a starkly different reaction: “YOU STOP THAT RIGHT NOW WE DIDN’T SAY YOU COULD SHOW THAT STOP IT STOP IT!!!”
Persona 5 is the latest victim of this attitude. Shortly after the game was released, Atlus issued forth a ...