- Devil May Cry 5 Playable Demo Coming At Gamescon When can we get our hands on Devil May Cry 5? Will it be Gamescon?
At E3 2018, the long speculated debut of Devil May Cry 5 was made, but it was just a trailer, not a playable game. However, on Twitter recently, it was revealed that at Gamescon 2018, there will be the first playable demo for the title.
It’s unclear what we’ll be able to do, but more than likely we’ll get to see Nero and Dante in action in some for and get a better look at the in-game visuals.
- There’s a Monster Hunter World Mod That Removes Scoutflies Any good mods for Monster Hunter World? Something that makes the game better for veterans?
There’s a reason that Monster Hunter World is the most successful game of the year so far. It’s enticing to both rookies and veterans of the series. However, for those who want to play the game with a little less “guiding”, a mod may be your new best friend. For now there is a mod that will remove the Scoutflies from the game, which means you won’t have to deal with them in the early parts of the game.
This was made by MHVuze, you can get ...
- Xbox Team Outlines Shadow of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One X What will Shadow of the Tomb Raider be like on Xbox One X? Any good enhancements?
Shadow of the Tomb Raider is less than a month away from release, and as such, the team behind the game are showing off more and more of the title. But, for those getting the Xbox One X version of the game, you’ll get a bunch of enhancements that truly show off the power of the system. And the Xbox team spelled out what those would be like:
“To ensure that Shadow of the Tomb Raider looked crisp and amazingly polished on Xbox One X, we have worked incredibly hard ...
- Bethesda Wants No Part Of Battle Royale Genre Will Bethesda ever make a Battle Royale game? If so, what kind?
In the game development community, it’s easy sometimes to think that all developers want to “cash in” on the latest trends, and sometimes, they do that. But other times, developers want to go their own path. Such as Bethesda, who has noted that they don’t want to make a Battle Royale game. In an interview, Pete Hines revealed why:
“If it’s like ‘Well, these guys did this, so we’re gonna do this,’ I can’t stay awake. ‘Hey, here’s our Battle Royale game!’ No thank you. Not even remotely interested. That’s ...
- Monster Hunter World/Final Fantasy XIV Crossover Now Live What’s this about a Monster Hunter World/Final Fantasy XIV crossover? What’s it going to be like?
Monster Hunter World is without a doubt the best-selling game of the year so far, and Capcom has been doing all they can to ensure that the game is full of content and especially events. Case and point, they’ve officially brought Final Fantasy XIV into the game via a unique crossover that’ll have players becoming characters from that universe and fighting a beast unlike any in their world.
“A powerful beast from another world. Its large horns and muscular frame defy nature,” the announcement about the event previewed. “Hunters will ...
- Monster Hunter World PC 4K Gameplay How does Monster Hunter World look on PC at its peak? Any 4K footage?
With Monster Hunter World coming out to PC a bit later, many are wondering just how the game will stack up visual. Early impressions are that it’s very good, and now, some gameplay footage has been released that shows what the game will look like in 4K. Check it out below.
- Devil May Cry 5 Aims To Run At 60 FPS What frame rate will Devil May Cry 5 have? What’s Capcom think it can do?
Devil May Cry 5 has been teased for a long time, but at E3 2018, it was finally revealed in full. And as such, gamers have many questions about it, including what the frame rate of the game will be. Capcom did an interview with Famitsu, which was translated by Siliconera, and they noted that Capcom wants to bring 60 FPS to the game. They still aim to have their photorealistic graphics be as top notch as they can, and the gameplay to be as fast ...
- Breath of the Wild Crossing Over With Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate Is Nintendo planning any big crossovers with Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate? Maybe something with Legend of Zelda?
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate is the only game from the Monster Hunter franchise currently planned (or at least announced) for the Nintendo Switch. That being said, the game is getting a lot of interesting tie-ins to Nintendo, including a full-on collaboration with Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. This was revealed at San Diego Comic-Con, and as you can see, Link’s look, outfit, bow, and even the Korok’s are going to be represented in the game. You can check out the reveal trailer below.
- SDCC 2018: New Valkyria Chronicles 4 Video Can you believe we’re getting Valkyria Chronicles 4? And so soon? After a critically acclaimed but slow-selling debut on the Playstation 3, Sega’s brilliant strategy title moved to the PSP for its two sequels — the latter of which was never released in the US.
But thanks to fan demand and growing cult appreciation of the trilogy, Valkyria is coming back in its original form. Valkyria Chronicles 4 will be out in September, and to prove it, Sega released the entire two-minute opening cinematic today during SDCC. This is how the game begins….
A Coming-of-Age Story in a Time of War – ...
- Final Fantasy XIV Meets Monster Hunter World On August 7th When is the Monster Hunter/Final Fantasy crossover coming? What’s in it again?
Ever since E3, gamers have been waiting for news concerning the crossover between Monster Hunter World and Final Fantasy XIV. Now, Square Enix has released a press release detailing all you need to know about it, including its release date:
“The highly-anticipated collaboration between SQUARE ENIX® and Capcom arrives in FINAL FANTASY® XIV: Stormblood® this August 7. First revealed during this year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), the upcoming crossover uniting two beloved and wildly successful games will have Warriors of Light challenge the “King of the Skies,” Rathalos, from Monster Hunter: World™.
The crossover arrives ...