It’s true that you’ll have to wait even longer to play Final Fantasy XV — the game was announced last week to be delayed to November 30. But Square is trying hard in the meantime to keep your interest going two months longer. They’ve released a whopping FIFTY minutes of gameplay footage this time. Check it out!
That isn’t all. Today Square put out a new trailer focusing on the English voice cast. They also provided us with the credits. Most of the experience these VAs have had lies strictly in video games, but there are a few who are know from other places:
● Ray Chase (Xenoblade Chronicles X, Killer Instinct) as Noctis
● Adam Croasdell (Shadow of Mordor, Reign, NCIS, Once Upon a Time) as Ignis
● Robbie Daymond (Sailor Moon, TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan) as Prompto
● Chris Parson (Overwatch, Assassin’s Creed: Revelations, Rango) as Gladio
● Jim Pirri (Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst, The Penguins of Madagascar) as Regis
● Amy Shiels (Twin Peaks remake, Call of Duty: Black Ops) as Luna
● Matt Mercer (Overwatch, Resident Evil, Fallout 4) as Cor
● Darin De Paul (Overwatch, Doom, Star Wars: The Old Republic) as Ardyn
● Kari Wahlgren (Rick and Morty, Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness) as Aranea
So who’s Cidney? They won’t say; take your guesses.
Barring another delay, Final Fantasy XV should be out November 30 for Playstation 4 and XBox One.