So how many mudcrabs would you have to kill to reach level 50 in The Elder Scrolls Online? Fortunately, Bethesda has helpfully provided the answer, as well as lots of other weird and funny trivia bits, in this huge infographic to celebrate the game’s impending PC and Mac launch. 32 hours to read all the books? I’d better get crackin.’
As a reminder, here are the launch times. Console players will have to wait until June.
- North America (East): 7:00 PM EDT, Thursday, April 3rd–
- UK/IE: 12:00 AM WEST, Thursday, April 4th–
- Central Europe: 1:00 AM CEST, Thursday, April 4th–
- Sydney, Australia: 10:00 AM AEDT, Thursday, April 4th–
- Singapore: 7:00 AM SGT, Thursday, April 4th