In addition to new screenshots, the Japanese magazine Weekly Famitsu has also provided bios for each of the nine players in the third and likely final Zero Escape game. Gematsu translated these bios and laid them out for us….
The story is set about one year after 999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors in December, 2028. On December 31, 2028, at the Nevada desert experimentation facility Dcom, community life began, and nine days after, [redcated].
Development is 80 percent complete.
There are three teams. The leader of each team is the protagonist. The three protagonists know nothing of previous events and will learn through dialogue and such.
- Carlos (voiced by Tomokazu Sugita) – A hot-blooded man with a strong sense of justice doting on his younger sister, who has an incurable disease.
- Junpei (voiced by Tatsuhisa Suzuki) – After the events of the first game, he joined a detective agency in order pursue Akane, who disappeared. He is currently a runaway.
- Akane (voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro) – She appears to be a neat and clean woman, but she actually specializes in trickery.
- Diana (voiced by Mamiko Noto) – A pacifist who doesn’t like fighting, normally a nurse.
- Sigma (voiced by Daisuke Ono) – He is only 22 years-old, but he has walked a complex and bizarre life. Phi will occasionally call him an old man.
- Phi (voiced by Chiaki Omigawa) – A blunt woman. In order to save the world, she participates in the Dcom experiment.
- Q (voiced by Aki Toyosaki) – A boy who lost his memory and wears a strange, spherical helmet that looks almost like a pig’s face.
- Eric (voiced by Akira Ishida) – A young man who works at an ice cream shop and is dating Mira.
- Mira (voiced by Maaya Sakamoto) – A sexily-shaped woman who is dating Eric.
- Zero (???) – An unidentified character who wears a black mask. He is the ringleader of the death game, but his purpose is a mystery.
- Gab – An old dog who can fit through air vents people can’t travel through as to move about different areas.
So…..Junpei and Akane are on the same team and he doesn’t recognize her? No wonder he never found her; he’s very bad at this.