When 2006’s Final Fantasy XII was remastered at last on modern consoles, those who preferred the PC wondered: where is their version? The wait didn’t take long….what’s in it?
A significant amount of content. PC gamers will get every feature that PS4 and XBox One users are getting, as well as some new ones….
- 60fps – Ivalice will look better than ever with the game running at 60 frames per second.
- Compatible with 21:9 ultra-wide monitors – Up to three HD monitors can be used for a potential 48(16×3):9 experience.
- New Game Plus and New Game Minus – Post-game content modes are now accessible from the beginning of the game.
- Three background music options – The original, re-orchestrated and soundtrack versions are now available from the beginning of the game.
- Maximized License Points and Gil – New functionality added to grant players max License Points and Gil from the configuration screen.
- Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards and more to optimize the PC player experience.
If you buy Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age on Steam within its first week of launch, you’ll get a 20% discount, a three-track digital music compilation, and a new Steam Skin illustrated by famed FINAL FANTASY artist Isamu Kamikokuryo.
Final Fanatics will want to keep watch on the Square Enix YouTube channel this evening. Producer Hiroaki Kato and Director Takashi Katano will appear in a special live stream (with English subtitles) to answer questions fans ask them on Twitter. The stream starts Friday, February 2nd at 12:00 a.m. Pacific.