Any more improvements coming to Fallout 76? When will it arrive?
Fallout 76 may be broken in certain ways still, but Bethesda has been working hard to fix them. In the latest patch, they’ve made several improvements to the game, including the much-maligned VATS system. you can check out the highlights of the patch below, and read them in detail here:
- Lying Lowe Questline: Separate fact from fiction as you investigate the mysterious disappearance of Calvin van Lowe.
- Design and Balance Adjustments: Vendors, Turrets, Glowing Mass, V.A.T.S. and more have received design and balance updates.
- Item Renaming: Add a personal touch to your Apparel, Armor, Power Armor, and Weapons by giving them custom names.
- News Screen: A splash screen will now automatically appear upon logging into Fallout 76 to notify you of the latest game news and announcements.
- The Burrows (Coming April 16): Explore The Burrows, a new subterranean dungeon that offers a challenging experience for even the toughest of Wasteland adventurers.