A new patch is now out for Fallout 4, and here’s what it does. A bug was discovered in the Contraptions expansion (released three days ago) where players were losing weapon and armor mods or Legendary status when removing them from the armor and weapon racks; upon applying the patch that shouldn’t happen any longer. There was also a problem with the “Add Ons” menu in the PC version that showed the future expansions Vault-Tec Workshop and Nuka-World as being available….rest assured they are not yet.
Bethesda’s full patch notes are below. Note that you will need this patch to run the PS4 closed beta for mods, if you’ve signed up to test it.
Fallout 4 1.5.4 Update
- Increased space for Mod text on Mod details page for improved readability
- Load Order menu now displays text about each Mod when highlighted
- Most Popular filter now toggles between Daily, Weekly and All Time (defaults to Daily)
- Reporting categories added when reporting a mod
- Load Order menu displays options to Disable or Delete All Mods
- Count of ratings now appears on Mod details page
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed issue with weapons and armor losing mods and Legendary status when removed from armor and weapon racks (Contraptions)
- Improved stability when reinitializing with certain mods loaded
- Mod menu will check available space before starting mod downloads
- Fixed issue with certain mods not downloading properly
- Fixed issue with certain mods not appearing properly in the Load Order menu