Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
samgurl775
samgurl775
Since I'm from the west coast, I'm way more nervous for the game tomorrow than I was for the Texans game lol. It hear it's supposed to snow though...last time we had a snow game in Foxboro, we beat the Titans 59-0. I'm hoping for a similar outcome :)
dunklunk
dunklunk
Oh yeah, the 59-0 game. I remember your link. You sure that wasn't a Patriots' practice caught on video? ;) I just hope it's a good game, unlike the Texans' one. You ever been to a game in Foxboro in the snow? Also, what was the coldest you've ever experienced there? Brrrrr. Just thinking about it. :)
samgurl775
samgurl775
Haha no the 59-0 was after our spygate days. It's funny, our last two primetime games (Jets and Texans) has both been blowouts, I'm hoping we continue the trend lol. I've never been to a snow game, but when I was at the Colts game in 2010 (in November) the temperature was in the 30's...not going to lie, it was pretty uncomfortable haha I wouldn't want to be at a snow game
dunklunk
dunklunk
The 30s? Yeah, I think that's plenty cold enough. How about those games where the wind kicks in, so now the snow is blowing sideways. Forget that. I'm staying home. lol Fans who sit through those conditions, imo, are TRUE fans.
samgurl775
samgurl775
hot damn we got our asses kicked :sadface: