Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Silver Fawn
Silver Fawn
de nada????
Mighty Pecan Pie
Mighty Pecan Pie
Means you're welcome or no problem ;)
Silver Fawn
Silver Fawn
oh ok :)
haha wasn't expecting these places to be so educational hahaha
Mighty Pecan Pie
Mighty Pecan Pie
Haha, you could be in for a surprise then :) I've learned surprisingly much here :)
Silver Fawn
Silver Fawn
well no harm in learning something new...... unless you keep getting killed by gargoyals and bears haha
Mighty Pecan Pie
Mighty Pecan Pie
Aww, in your defense, gargoyals als pesky beings, and bears are sometimes just to overwhelming..
Silver Fawn
Silver Fawn
well i was stuck with three bears together in a cave for one ... and i just hate the gargoyals .. i have no decent wepons or spells so im screeeeeewwweddd!!!!
Mighty Pecan Pie
Mighty Pecan Pie
Still at low level? I was about level 40, when I thought punching sabrecats with barehands would be a good idea. It is not..
Silver Fawn
Silver Fawn
yeah only about lvl 14 i think

hahahaha oh i bet that worked out well for you hahaha XD
i have a tendancy to run into enemy after enemy when i have no health haha
Mighty Pecan Pie
Mighty Pecan Pie
Charge first, think and/or die later. Miss Rambo ;)
Silver Fawn
Silver Fawn
lol i just let myself get killed after a while for the fun of it

sux when i have to save and get off it in a hurry and im in the middle of a fight
Mighty Pecan Pie
Mighty Pecan Pie
Yeah, understandable. Tried jumping of The Throat of the World? Is also fun, mostly deadly tho.
Silver Fawn
Silver Fawn
haha no i havnt yet .. where did you attemt that
Mighty Pecan Pie
Mighty Pecan Pie
The big mountain :) High Hrotgar. Instead of walking the stairs, just walk of the sides :p
Silver Fawn
Silver Fawn
hahahahaaaaaaa i think my brother has done that one
it is deffiantly a deadly drop
Mighty Pecan Pie
Silver Fawn
Silver Fawn
so what got you into this anyway?
Mighty Pecan Pie
Mighty Pecan Pie
What do you mean? Into this forums?
Silver Fawn
Mighty Pecan Pie
Mighty Pecan Pie
Well, I had a question, put it down here. And I kinda stuck around. Lot's of friendly people from allover the world. You should check out the Shoutbox sometime. Just a bunch of people just chatting :p