Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Annageckos
Annageckos
Hello. Thank you, she is a pineapple green cheek conure named Ziva. Yes she is mine. She's a spoiled rotten little brat.
-Mir-
-Mir-
She's adorable. ^^ Do you have geckos as well? (asking because of your username)
Annageckos
Annageckos
I use to breed crested geckos. I don't currently have any geckos though. I do have a bearded dragon and a ball python, as well as many other pets. Cats, dogs, ferrets, guinea pigs, rats, fish. And some bugs, but they are mostly for the bearded dragon.
-Mir-
-Mir-
Awesome! :) I have a lot of pets too. <3
Annageckos
Annageckos
Oh yeah? What do you have? I love my animals. I grew up around all kinds of exotic animals, mostly reptiles and have always had multiple pets. Going to the zoo tomorrow, really looking forward to it.
-Mir-
-Mir-
Dogs, rats, birds (cockatiels, lovebirds, budgies, zebra finch), herps (iguanas, water dragons, leopard/crested geckos, red-eared slider, fire-bellied toads), fish (guppies, bristlenose plecos, betta). I love all my babies too! I've always liked exotics as well. <3
Annageckos
Annageckos
Very cool. I've had a lot of those critters before. If I had more room I would have more. I use to have a large aviary built into my bedroom. It was 8 x 12 ft, or close to it. It was filled with parakeets, two cockatiels, a few button quail and a mix of finches.
Annageckos
Annageckos
And one sparrow that I found with a broken but healed wing. It couldn't fly so he lived with me for a while. A lot of the birds would breed, sometimes I would hand raise some of the young.
Annageckos
Annageckos
I could go on and on about animals. I've had so many, and lots of stories. I love talking about them to others who share my passion for them.
I had to break that up, reached the limit.
-Mir-
-Mir-
Hehe, same here! It's always fun to talk to other people who love animals! :)
Annageckos
Annageckos
What kind/ how many rats do you have? I love rats, they are great little pets. I just got a new boy, a blue rex. I want to breed him to one of my female blue dumbos and try to get blue dumbo rexes.