Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Visthalu
Visthalu
Hey :) it is a dragonscale armor (light armor) which I created through smithing. At least the torso part and boots are dragonscale. I have written in the information section what kind of apparels my character is wearing and what weapons it is using, should it be of interest ;)
Ilya
Ilya
I'll definitly check it out, thanks! :-) And that's crazy, because those scales weight a TON when you take them off a dragon! I thought for sure it'd be heavy armour! It looks sweet though!!! You can't just find it, huh?
Visthalu
Visthalu
Hehe yes, the scales and bones from dragons are really heavy :) You use the scales when creating a light dragon armor, while you use the bones (and perhaps also scales? don't remember) to create a heavy dragon armor. The bones weight even more than the scales ;) I do not think you can find the dragon armors, no, but I cannot say for sure. Is possible to create them though, and improve them, both through smithing.