Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass
I get to tell you welcome back TWICE? Lmao.
SkyrimFreak
SkyrimFreak
MUAHAHAHA it was all part of my plan >:) Now for world domination! In which everyone will welcome me back... Three times!
*horror face* Not while you still use a laggy laptop!
SkyrimFreak
SkyrimFreak
Thats the beauty of the plan... I will use the laggy laptop anyway! In fact I'm making a really late intro for the rp... despite the lag. But when I get back to my other computer... The world's fate is in the palm of my hand >:) This laptop is but a tool to be used then thrown away...
You scoundrel! Lmao. Merciless!
SkyrimFreak
SkyrimFreak
LMAO is correct. Maybe you are worthy of ruling with me... and my cat.
I don't think a cat is capable of sharing power. :s
SkyrimFreak
SkyrimFreak
Lies! A cat is capable of sharing power when I'M involved :p and if I give her enough treats of course.
SkyrimFreak
SkyrimFreak
Yup. And of course, she doesn't have any real power. I just didn't want her to be among the lowly peasants that I will be ruling over.
A cat will never be satisfied without real power. MARK MY WORDS, that cat will one day rule us all ifyou allow this to happen!
SkyrimFreak
SkyrimFreak
What would you know about my cat? If I rule everything, that means everything. She won't take power if I say she won't.
I don't trust it...>.> But fine. I'm convinced.
SkyrimFreak
SkyrimFreak
As you should be. Now for more important matters on hand... Making an intro post at loooooong last.