Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
I would, but I'm just a lowly neighborhood thug
Mighty Pecan Pie
Mighty Pecan Pie
what do you mean Mono? I thought my addings where good :D
Monolith
Monolith
Perhaps your contributions were, but mine ain't ;D
Mighty Pecan Pie
Mighty Pecan Pie
aww, don't be so hard towards yourself :)
Asiaxfani
Asiaxfani
HEY! What's going on here, you guys?! Behave yourselves, or I'll be forced to kick your butts from here to Tallahasee!
Mighty Pecan Pie
Mighty Pecan Pie
I was juts comforting Monolith, that his Wall contributions are good :)
Monolith
Monolith
This is getting weirder and weirder with every post! I :D don't wanna end up in Tallahassee with Asiax's boot print on my ass, so I better hush hush. But thanks for the comfort Nyo =D
Asiaxfani
Asiaxfani
Haha, it's a bit weird, I admit X) But seriously, this whole wall molesting business shall not be forgotten... >:D
Monolith
Monolith
And vengeance shall be had, perhaps upon my wall? ;) Oh, and happy Vappu btw! Any plans?
Asiaxfani
Asiaxfani
Likewise, dude! And no, not really. My folks were going to have some people over back home tomorrow, but I don't think I'm going to go. Just too much trouble for one evening in the middle of the week, I do have school for the rest of the week. So just a nice evening chilling at home, I guess :) How about you?
Monolith
Monolith
Muchos gracias B) Ah, ok.. a low profile Vappu ahead, huh? Nothing wrong with that! As you know I'm not a drinking man, so I'm probably gonna head on over to my bro's place to watch the Hobbit again (he has a huge 3D TV, so I'll finally see it in 3D). After that, maybe a quick visit to the outdoor restaurant terraces, just for the atmosphere, and then home.
Asiaxfani
Asiaxfani
Well that's awesome. And if that TV of your bro's gets stolen tomorrow, I just want to say in advantage that I have absolutely nothing to do with it. Like, nothing at all. And I wouldn't even want a huge 3D TV anyway.
Monolith
Monolith
In the unlikely event that it does get stolen, I'll consider it fair payback for my wall molestation and call it even. My brother might disagree, though :D
Asiaxfani
Asiaxfani
Nah, his opinion doesn't matter. It's only his TV, after all. Well, I better get into my TV stealing gear... Not that I would ever steal a TV, of course!
Monolith
Monolith
You make a point there. Still, I'll keep an eye out for anyone with a black ski mask and a sack big enough to accomodate a 47" TV :) But then again, it's Vappu so she might only be dressed up for the occasion, so I don't know what I should do! :0 And if the cops show up, are they really real cops or just her cronies dressed as law enforcement? You, miss, have picked an opportune time for burglary! :0