Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Shadow King
Shadow King
np bro
Ru;indil
Ru;indil
P.S : Talos is a jerk , he is a jerk , he is a jerk xD !

Seriously though , I hate him to the core.
Shadow King
Shadow King
But u joined the Order of Talos ;)
Ru;indil
Ru;indil
To erase the Thalmor from existence. Not to worship or even praise the ruthless emperor ;).

P.S : I support the first AD , the one that existed during the time of TESO. They aren't maloevelent like the Thalmor during Skyrim's period.
Shadow King
Shadow King
Tiber Septim destroyed the AD by using Numidium ;) he was ruthless but united all of Tamriel under one banner, he was so worthy and special he became a god, if the gods thought he was evil or bad they wouldn't of made him a god.;)
Shadow King
Shadow King
its a fact that Talos is a god its in all the lore therfore u cant really say he done bad when the gods themselves turned him into a god for his deeds
Ru;indil
Ru;indil
So the gods would make him a god even if he betrayed his own comrades , killed an unborn child against the will of it's mother , was known to sell slaves , destroy all the neutral families of Tamriel , sacking the city of Senchal in Elsweyr which killed a lot of innocent population including children , and used the Voice for violence and personal gains ? Plus I think he should've been a Daedra.

Sorry if this sounds like an offensive comment :p.