Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Farthlion
Farthlion
If you're on Gladden, I haven't played for a few months, but feel free to add Schlafmutz.
Mesmerize
Mesmerize
Sure thing. I don't have a character on that server but I'll create one if you want. Unless you actually want to start new characters together. That'd be fun
Mesmerize
Mesmerize
Just created a character. His name's Jadier. I added you
Farthlion
Farthlion
I either need to discreetly quit my kinship or give them a very, very good reason of why I haven't been talking to them out of the game. Guess I have lots of time - need to re-dl the thing. I'd prefer to keep Schlafmutz. Got quite a few friends on that char.
Mesmerize
Mesmerize
Ok it's all good
Mesmerize
Mesmerize
Made another character, Jociel
Farthlion
Farthlion
Class/race?
Mesmerize
Mesmerize
Jadier=Man Captain
Jociel=Man Warden
Mesmerize
Mesmerize
Lol scratch that..my characters are:
Jadier=Man Captain
Earhil=Elf Warden
Skamek=Dwarf Champion
Farthlion
Farthlion
Guess who forgot to hit the button to begin the download?

Nice. Dwarf Champ here.
Mesmerize
Mesmerize
wait wait I got this one...you!
no that can't be it...

and awesome :D I wanted 1 support class, 1 damage, and 1 defense. I'm weird like that.
Farthlion
Farthlion
Lol, Schlaf is the only char I have. I have OCD and will probably not make my next one until I max em out. If that ever happens.
Farthlion
Farthlion
And yes, you were correct in your guess. Probably won't be able to play until tomorrow... so get to around level 30 or so by then, and we can kick some ass with a friend of mine.