Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Anouck
Anouck
I do, thanks :) 6 hours left until my birthday so I'm eating pie like there is no tomorrow :D
kyleekay
kyleekay
Aww, happy early birthday! :) Do you have anything fun planned?
Anouck
Anouck
thank you :) No, I don't.. My mother's uncle died so I probably have to go to his funeral on my bday. But I don't think I will go. :p
Maybe I ask some family over next week. :)
kyleekay
kyleekay
Aw sorry to hear about your mom's uncle. You should, everyone deserves to do something fun for their birthday. :)
Anouck
Anouck
:) haha. I'll probably entertain myself by playing some Skyrim. I don't really have friends to party with. They are nice but drink way too much on parties - sometimes they can barely stand on their feet. I don't like that :p
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
PARTAY!
kyleekay
kyleekay
Skyrim is always good. :) That makes sense. Being sober among drunk people usually isn't fun :p
Anouck
Anouck
They just cross the line.. They drink so much I can drag them home and I don't feel like doing that.. :sadface:
kyleekay
kyleekay
Geez. How old are these friends? (and what's the legal drinking age?)
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
16 be the legal drinking age there.
kyleekay
kyleekay
Seriously? Wow, haha. The US is so strict compared to everywhere else.
Anouck
Anouck
16 indeed. But I never drink. At my birthday I drink a bottle of beer and a glass of wine at newyears eve or Christmas eve. But that is about it. About your question: my friends are the same age: 16 :)
kyleekay
kyleekay
Well it's good that you aren't giving into peer pressure and that you're not drinking based on your own choice :)
Anouck
Anouck
I never been sensitive for peer pressure. I don't want other people to trick me in stupidities (this is probably not a correct English sentence, haha). But I do worry about my friends. They are not mature enough to handle alcohol and they don't know what it does to their body. :\ kids these days xD haha
kyleekay
kyleekay
Have you tried talking to them?
Anouck
Anouck
Yeah but they act retarded. When I tell them what alcohol does to their body they say YOLO -_- *facepalm*
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
KIDS! KIDS EVURWHERE!
kyleekay
kyleekay
"YOLO"? Yikes. I thought only the idiotic American teens said that.
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
No, Yolo be evurwur. Lame kids these days. xD
kyleekay
kyleekay
Lol no kidding Uthy