Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
agfazzone
agfazzone
thanks! the forum is pretty sweet, I'm glad I found it. and that's awesome that you live in MI too!
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
This is a good forum! :) And yes, awesome! There are a few others here too who live in MI! Glad to know people here play games. XD
agfazzone
agfazzone
haha yes that is a good thing! I'll keep an eye out for more Michigan based members. yay!
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
Should form a group. Maybe a PM with all of us in it! Yesh! XD Sadly all the people I've met live like 2 - 3 hours away. Does no one in Bay City besides me play Skyrim? :p
agfazzone
agfazzone
yea that would be cool! i live down near fenton area, so like an hour prob. my other half (who plays skyrim sometimes..he got me into it and now I play more than him!) works a sales territory from here up to bay city/midland so he drives around there every so often! I have one friend who lives near me who plays, and a few friends from college in VA who do too but not many others. and only 1 girl! lol.
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
Haha. Well, that's something then! Maybe I'll rob a bank and host a MI Skyrim game weekend! :p And hey, only one girl means being that much more special!
agfazzone
agfazzone
haha well thanks! lol and yes that would be fun! i will prob go to the comic con this yr so hopefully some MI skyrim players will go to that too! haha
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
You are such a geek. <3 Haha. Sounds fun though, wished I had money to do stuff. XD And well, hosting a MI game weekend would be easier and cheaper if others pitched in! Maybe in the future eh? :)
agfazzone
agfazzone
lol! yeah def, that sounds like fun!
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
Michigan weather eh? Sucks. :sadface: XD
agfazzone
agfazzone
haha yes it is a bit chilly today...its supposed to be TWELVE DEGREES here on tuesday, says weather.com....I grew up in new jersey and it was NEVER in the teens or single digits during the day, lol! that is just insane! haha
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
Indeed. I know why I was dragged here but how did you end up here? :p
agfazzone
agfazzone
marriage, lol, we met at college in VA and when he graduated he couldnt find a job on the east coast...and he got offered a good one in MI where he grew up soooo we moved. lol..i wasnt even done school yet haha. (i was gonna finush inline but i wouldve had to start as a soph instead of a senior since my school didnt have an online graphic design program)it sucks but I'm able to visit my fam a few times a yr so its bearable lol!!
how did you get 'dragged' up herer?! lol
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
Marriage chains eh? :p I followed my close family up here to be with them. And because I thought the job market would be better. Research I should have done first. :D
agfazzone
agfazzone
hahaha yea it's not so great at the moment, lol...where did you come from, out of state? and at least you are near to family! even my in laws moved after we came here so all we have are one set of his grandparents lol. i guess it forced us to make new friends hahhaa
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
Moved from Georgia. You know, a state that has actual sun. :p
agfazzone
agfazzone
hahaha yes, I went to Atlanta once to visit my sister in law at school... it wasn't summer so it wasn't hot but it was rainy and humid!!! Florida in summer was super hot and humid.but swimming cures that! lol. yes michigan (aka 9 month winters haha) would be a huge shock coming from down there, lol. I can't imagine they get much snow down there