Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
If I had a sweet roll for every hour I spent on these forums... well... maybe lets make that every week... XD
kyleekay
kyleekay
Ha! I have a feeling that using that analogy, I'd be morbidly obese. ;)
Lady Imp
Lady Imp
If you had a sweetroll for every hour you spent on these forums, you'd be one fatass Uthy. :D

This site is laced with virtual crack, I'm telling you. Welcome!
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
How dare you! I'm.... not.... addicted... *scratches head* at... all... *twitches* yes...
kyleekay
kyleekay
Thanks, Imperial :) Dontcha mean laced with "Skooma"? :p
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
Skooma is overrated! Sheesh! :3 And I am not a fatass. I happen to have an ass that is fat. Or getting there. Damn you sweet rolls!
kyleekay
kyleekay
Ass fat isn't all bad. Just call it junk in the trunk, and BAM, it's attractive.
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
Well, I didn't say it wasn't attractive! XD
Lady Imp
Lady Imp
Skooma is fabulous, it's made me famous around here as a matter of fact :D
kyleekay
kyleekay
Lol. I've yet to use it in the game. I didn't even know what it was until recently, so I sold what I had found of it. I'll have to track some down again. >:)
Lady Imp
Lady Imp
Welp, sadly the game isn't programmed for it to do anything except restore your stamina. Getting addicted to it requires imagination lol
kyleekay
kyleekay
Darn, really? I was hoping it'd be like Fable (when you drink alcohol) and it makes things kinda topsy turvy for a while. Too bad!
Lady Imp
Lady Imp
Sadly, no. But that would be awesome. And the polygamy would be nice too. Ya know, putting all your spouses in Whiterun and watch a good old-fashioned brawl. :D
kyleekay
kyleekay
That would definitely be awesome. :) Overall I like Skyrim much more than Fable, but I think Skyrim would be improved upon by using some of the fun little things that Fable does.
Octavia
Octavia
I can't even recall a single day where I wasn't online here at least once, way too addicting these forums are. :p
kyleekay
kyleekay
Haha I can't blame ya, kenman. Lots of good info mixed with a welcoming/funny/informative community is the recipe for a great site to spend time on.