Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Captain Nagisus
Captain Nagisus
I see you're back.
Please don't go within the next 5 minutes :C
Professor Skalvar
Professor Skalvar
Lol, you just got me in time before I was going to go offline for a bit.
Captain Nagisus
Captain Nagisus
THE EXCELLENT-TIMING NINJA STRIKES AGAIN
So sup Ches
Professor Skalvar
Professor Skalvar
I was doing some research regarding the new rings from Dragonborn. One of them is perfect for the Werecrocodile build! :D
Captain Nagisus
Captain Nagisus
Orly? Which one? What does it do?
Professor Skalvar
Professor Skalvar
The Ring of the Hunt. It allows for Health Regeneration for Werewolves. This plus Beast Form and Histskin, in theory, will make it a total tank.
Captain Nagisus
Captain Nagisus
Man, there HAS to be an Argonian-ish game some time.
Professor Skalvar
Professor Skalvar
I agree mate. If it does happen, I hope for it to feel just as big as Morrowind in terms of traveling distance.
Captain Nagisus
Captain Nagisus
Well, Black Marsh and Vvardenfell are around the same size, and Black Marsh is slightly bigger, so it should be, and it should be twice as interesting. What with rootworms, and werecrocodiles..,
Professor Skalvar
Professor Skalvar
True, true. I say that I hope because the traveling speed made Skyrim feel a lot smaller than it really should. But yeah, it SHOULD be twice as interesting! I will be more than severely disappointed if they don't deliver on a Black Marsh game.
Captain Nagisus
Captain Nagisus
I mean, it's not like Black Marsh isn't interesting, and it's just BEGGING for a crisis to happen. It could even be to do with a strange outbreak of lycanthropy - IN WERECROCODILE FORM.
Professor Skalvar
Professor Skalvar
That Lycanthropy part reminds me of something related to a questline that's supposed to happen in TES: Online.
Captain Nagisus
Captain Nagisus
This is SOOO spoiler-filled :U
Professor Skalvar
Professor Skalvar
Well, what I was referring to was revealed by Zenimax in a GameInformer magazine.
Captain Nagisus
Captain Nagisus
Alrighty then, fire away.
Professor Skalvar
Professor Skalvar
With what Zenimax revealed? It was just storyline plots and how the mechanics worked. There wasn't anything major spoiled that I know of.