Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
samgurl775
samgurl775
you have no idea how happy I am to hear this lol it's so rare to find fellow Cerberus supporters. it's a shame they went off the deep end in ME3 :sadface:
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
Yeah. They were no saints but in 3... well... that was just way out there haha. Not so 'human' anymore. In 2 I actually enjoyed playing as a part of the group. Just wished there was 'more' to it. :)
samgurl775
samgurl775
definitely. I wish ME3 had given the option to either join Cerberus or recruit them. I have confidence that my Shepard and Miranda would have made the Illusive Man see reason :p well, it's nice to hope anyway lol
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
Miranda. Haha, aka Bubble Butt. :D But yeah, it would have nice to do more, but ME3 seemed to lack any real choices or cause/effect like the previous games. And the ending.... the ending... bah. :D
samgurl775
samgurl775
Miranda turned the game into Ass Effect ;) but oh dear the ending...honestly the first 30 minutes of the game were enough to make me think we were in for a rough ride. I mean, Shep has spent the last 6 months doing...what? twiddling his thumbs? and how is it that after 30 years no one knew anything about the Crucible? oh goodness, the absurdity of it all hurts :sadface:
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
Yeah. I enjoyed the action and some of the missions but the overall structure sucked imo. The online parts were awesomely fun though. Krogan ftw! :p But yeah, all that time and no one knew anything. :rollseyes:
samgurl775
samgurl775
agreed. and I was always boring online and played a human adept lol sometimes though I like to pretend ME3 doesn't exist, it makes replaying the other two games a lot more enjoyable haha
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
XD Well I enjoyed it because you didn't have to watch the horrid story progression in ME3. Plus I could play as a Krogan. Haha. 2 remains my favorite game. Especially the suicide run.
samgurl775
samgurl775
definitely agree, ME2 is the best. the Suicide Mission is my favorite quest in any game. so epicly awesome. though I remember the first time I played it I managed to lose Kasumi, Jacob, Grunt, Thane, and Samara lol...
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
Haha wow. I only lost the Geth guy and Doctor whatshisface. My memory is so bad with names. XD Though later play throughs I purposely did things wrong. Even to the see Shepard dies one. :3
samgurl775
samgurl775
it was a literal "i have no idea what I'm doing" moment lol. I never even recruited Legion (how was I supposed to know you had to go active him in the AI core??). I eventually reloaded and saved everyone...I don't have it in me to let squadmates die on purpose haha
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
Haha. I've done multiple paragon and renegade play throughs. But I couldn't stand to partner with anyone but Tali. She is so sweet! :3 But still curious why they turned so many people into bisexuals in ME3. Kaiden showed no such attractions in the first game. :/ Lol.
samgurl775
samgurl775
that's how I feel about Miranda - I'm always like "alright, new playthrough, time to do things differently and romance someone else!" and then Miranda talks to me and I'm like lolnope. I don't know if you play dragon age as well, but I didn't like how they made all the romance options bi in DA2 -__- bioware took gay friendly to a whole new level with ME3 and DA2
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
Yeah I played both. I don't really mind it to some degree but just about everyone? It completely seems to fubar some personalities imo.
samgurl775
samgurl775
exactly, their personalities pretty much depended on what gender you were, which sucks. it would be like if they did to Alistair what they did to Kaidan, I'd be pissed lol