• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
I have reached the point in my crafting abilities where I feel it necessary to name the items that I enchant. I've retired my Nord Mace of Chaotic Bludgeoning, and am now using my Blade of Imminent Dragon Hacking. Soon I'll have made a Stalhrim set that'll require naming. Other names for items I've made include: Armor of James Gandolfini, Boots of Gene Hackman, Axe of Unicrom, Scull Splitter, Ale Smasher, Obliterator, and others that I do not recall at the moment. I tend to hold on to these items, but occasionally one gets sold.

Give some examples of great items you've named.

FullmetalHeart20

It's my goal to make a gold ruby necklace and sapphire ring, max enchanting and alchemy to make the strongest vanilla fortify enchanting potion, and use two grand soul gems to make a fortify health/health regen necklace and fortify magicka/magicka regen ring. I'll call them the Fruit of Knowledge and Fruit of Life.

Adam Warlock

Legendary Wooden Sword with Fire and Turn Undead enchants named "Woodbane of the Undead".

Headman`s Axe with Soul Trap and Absorb Health named "The Reaper`s Scythe "

Dragonbone War Axe with Fiery Soul Trap and Fire called "Alduin`s Rage"

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
I usually use words from ancient languages (such as Egyptian and Latin) to name my items. But since I've been able to find more and more in-game languages, I started to use those.

...Maybe this link is helpful?
http://www.thuum.org/translate.php

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Last time I named weapons it was a pair of war axes; Ike and Tina. Ike hit hard and then Tina sucked the soul out of you.

One of my oldies was an Ebony sword with Paralyze and Absorb Health enchantments: I called it Pasturella (the name of the bacterium responsible for the Black Death)

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Fire and paralyse wooden sword - Charred Wooden Stick
Fire and Fiery Soul Trap Blades Sword - Soul Incinerator
Lightning and Absorb Stamina Dwarvan Warhammer - Thor's Wrath
Absorb health and stamina Deadric sword - Greg (he got replaced by Harkons Sword)

Full Set of Light Grey Vampire Armour (various enchantments perfect for day travel) - My 'Daylighter' Set. eg. Daylighter Gauntlets/Daylighter Necklace

Full Set of Dark Grey Vampire Armour (various enchantments perfect for Killing/sneaking) - My 'Predator' Set. eg. Predator Boots/Predator Ring

I also Outfit my best followers in awesome named gear. Like Jzargo has a full set of double enchanted, legendary smithed heavy Falmor armour (with adept hood) all named J'zargo's Boots and so on...

Lucid

I have an enchanted Skyforge sword named "Yol Nah Dwiin", and Erik the Slayer carries a hammer named "Orcish Spark & Smash".

I don't bother to name most enchanted items though.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts