NPCs you have killed or plan to

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
I also killed Nazeem and the preaching religious guy. Some other people:

- Erikur. After finishing the Thieves Guild quest in Solitude I broke into his house and killed him.

- Aerin. He was just such a creep. When Mjoll would sleep he would stand over her bed and watch her. Stalker much.

- Lemkil, the farmer in Rorikstead. After I found out he beat his daughters I killed him.

- Bolund and Solaf from Falkreath. I hate the Stormcloacks, and Bolund kept scoffing at me because I'm a Breton.

The two people I want to kill the most but can't are that racist guy in Windhelm and Sibbi Black-Briar.

Good list, I went out last night and killed the father who beat his daughters. Killed Haelga for being the town slut. Even killed Sibbi Black-Briar in his cell after I found his ex-wife.

Honestly, I just went around and killed a lot of people last night. Racked up more than a thousand dollar bounties in all nine holds. Just got the Master Criminal trophy now I'm having a hard time in each hold because I don't want to pay the fines. I thought I was the fawking THANE?

I've been going to jail on purpose, but escaping still leaves a bounty. =(

Guess I'm going to have to pay off my fines or do some community service.

Ykcor

Yea, I havent done much exploring yet but those whiterunians are a bunch of fagloids. I completly agree with you about hazeem, I havent killed him yet though. and the other one that i killed already was that homeless looking dude that says "I aint dun nuthin" I sniped him with an arrow early in the morning while everyone was still in bed. He happened to be out wandering around. What a perfect oppurtunity. Later i dragged him into the water near the bridge and left him to rot.

Ordo

Professional Hammer-er
Oh, where to begin:

-Literally hundreds of hold guards, Stormcloaks, and Legion troops
-Every Miscellaneous Hunter I've come across
-Lydia- froze her to death by mistake
-Ria- game glitched and she just started attacking me, so I had no choice; she came back to life a few days later anyway
-Adrianne Avenicci- didn't know what Storm Call did
-Brill- went with Adrianne
-Belethor- died with Brill
-Jon Battle-born- thought he was a guard and shot him at long distance with my bow
-Ondelamar- he's a jerk
-Saerlund- I needed someone to kill to get the Master Criminal trophy and the guards wouldn't turn hostile
-Frida- caught me stealing a septim, so I ran outside and a guard shot her, no bounty at least
-Unknown possibly important NPC in Castle Dour- I made the mistake of walking into Castle Dour with a high bounty in Solitude. Around twenty guys started attacking, but because of my armor rating, I shrugged off the majority of the attacks, and tried to focus on picking off the hold guards and Legion troops. Unfortunately, in the confusion, I missed with my bow and one-shotted someone I had never seen before.
...many more

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
I went to the Hall of the Vigilant, they were talking about following the light and blah blah blah. Saying that they hunt vampires and werewolves. So I did the natural thing and turned into a Werewolf and mauled everyone in sight. The Darkside wins again.

Elgrif

Skooma Alchemist
I killed the Talos worshiper in Whiterun; damn was that guy annoying.

"Your very livvvesehh!"

Ordo

Professional Hammer-er
I killed the Talos worshiper in Whiterun; damn was that guy annoying.

"Your very livvvesehh!"

But we are maggots! Writhing in the filth of our own...

Golgo_SPB

I killed that talos loving priest in whiterun and that stinky ass cow on the other side, fluffing cow!
then I killed that bastard bolund in falkreath... I can wander skyrim all I want bolund!
I just cast fury on all of em and watch the guards and townspeople kill them.

I still need to kill that Naheem dude in whiterun.

Novopo

Well I have so much bounty in Whiterun I killed everyone killable and got away with but I guess mistake cause I got like 9k bounty. And Whiterun is the only hold with a good blacksmith.

SkankyCat

I killed everyone in Riverrun except the kids (they hate me) Faendal, and the traders. Although I wasn't seen (and no Whiterun bounty accrued), one of the survivors sent a goon squad after me, so I had to go back and kill her in her bed.

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
Getting back into the Thalmor Embassy and killing off Elenwen and the rest of the Thalmor Soldiers. Trapping Elenwen's soul in my Black Star was extremely gratifying.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
I'm seriously contemplating the murder of Louis Letrush and his clones, because quite frankly this is getting out of hand. I'm not the only one trying to rid the world of Skyrim of his buggy presence.. I came across a random orcish thug north of Windhelm who had been sent by Maven Black-Briar to kill Mr. Letrush for stealing her prize stallion. Well, looks like the thug did a poor job because the next time I went to Whiterun I was greeted by not just one Letrush stuck in the ground, but THREE.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ykcor

I've killed the beggar in whiterun and Nazeem. Actually i killed Nazeem about 30 minutes ago, i mean, i always planned on killing him, but never got around to it until today.. i was just trotting on up to dragons reach to enchant some things. walked by Nazeem, ofc he made his little "cloud district" comment. so i said screw it.. shot him in mid day light for everyone to see. His wife goes "oh my god this cant be happening", then she yielded to me and ran off. I paid off my bounty and didnt care. definitely worth it.. After jail I was lucky enough to find Nazeems body still on the ground. So i stripped him naked and crucified him at the Talos Shrine. Epic.

Docta Corvina

Yeah, when I get my PC version, I'm hunting down the series of console commands to render Maven Black-Briar mortal (they better exist!) and then it's judgment day for her. Seriously. That woman.

S313hredder

I absolutely hate the Battle-Born so I assasinated them using my fists
I hate Cicero of the Dark Brotherhood so when the time came for him I killed him about 10 times, his voice made me throw plops
I wish I could revive Astrid cause I liked her alot
And I hate the Night mother she creeps me out I wish I could shut her up

Lee

Rasta-For-I
updating my list

8) farengar secret fire. he kept insulting me so I snuck into his room and used nightengale strife on him, it didn't kill him so i pulled out mehrunes razor and stabbed him to death, even though he screamed like a little bitch i didn't get a bounty.

9) general Tullius. DOWN WITH THE EMPIRE!!!!

10) Emperor Titus Medes II, i joined the dark brotherhood just so i could cripple the empire by cutting of its head. i also used dead thrall and now he follows me around and no one says anything

11) a hobo in Windhelm i think his name was agnor once honored or something. i saw him and some other unkillable asshole picking on some dark elf, i followed him into the shadows and slit his throat. the weird thing is that his body is still there to this day, i guess no one wants to clean it up.

12) Nazeem and his wife. I was going to kill them both for a while but when i went to do the deed and saw them sitting happily on a bench a decided to let them live...at least until nazeem made one of those snobby "do you get up to the cloud district" comments. I climbed onto a nearby rooftop and took a shot at nazeem, unfortunently I missed and hit nazeems wife in the tit. anyways later I followed nazeem to his room at the inn and after drinking all the blood in his veins I beat him with my fists until he was on the ground beging for mercy, then i pulled out mehrunes razor and stabbed him in the back of the neck. no one even noticed.

13) feandal. I took him with me to raid an imperial camp. when we got there and all the imperials were dead save for the invincible officer I started walking away. But then i kept getting hit with arrows and couldn't figure out why. Then i heard feandal say "you never should have come here" i turned to see him shooting at me! he didn't do much damage so I tried to run away so I could keep him as a companion. but the moron kept chasing me. so i walked up to him and sliced his head off with my ebony sword. I miss him :sadface:

" I missed and hit nazeems wife in the tit" . Proper lol moment.

Kuurus

Taking out the Battle-Born clan turned out to have another benefit. I spoke to the Gray-Mane mother in the market for the first time last night and started the quest to find her son. The first step was recovering some evidence from the Battle-Born household, which was relatively easy seeing as they were all dead with the exception of the old man who was wandering around the streets doing his usual complaining, lol. No stealthy tactics required to search an empty house. ;)

Oh, and after killing all the Thalmor while rescuing him, I was in the mood for more Thalmor blood so I returned to their Embassy and exterminated them all, including that wench Elewen. I couldn't stand her.

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
Thanks for the idea guys, I'm off to re-visit the Thalmor Embassy tonight... I should have said "I'll be back" first time, cause now I ain't gonna be sneaking but HARROWING.

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
Ah, good call! Ran into her 15 minutes into the game after escaping Helgan. Ran through Bleak Falls Barrows and when I came back out, she was nowhere to be seen, so I robbed her cabin.

*EDIT* I guess Moira is the sister of Anise who was the old woman at the cabin. Weird that she knew it was me that stole from her as the place was deserted when I gutted it!

hey, she's a witch, don't steal from or even break into a witch's house. seriously.