• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I think I'm in luv.

I picked up Anneka at Dark Water after doing her quest and honestly think she's the best companion ever!

She never runs out in front. Uses the Ebony Bow of Blizzards I gave her all the time (now an ebony sword as well! - I didn't realize she was one-handed until I noticed that she was wearing a necklace of major something or other. She's deadly, great to look at and doesn't chatter insessantly other than to comment that we're going in to somewhere or this doesn't look good.

We're wearing matching sets of glass armour so we look like a superhero team. And she's wearing it!

Why can't all the followers be like her? (I mean skilled and not weenies). I don't know if she'll go any higher than level 40, but, with the super enchanted stuff I've given her, I hope I can keep her for the long haul.

I have always hated companions, but, somehow, she works. :)

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
The problem I have with followers is the fact that I have to babysit them constantly. I can't just run straight from Riften to Windhelm for example, because I have to stop every five seconds to look back to make sure my follower isn't lost.

More often than not, I'll also have to backtrack and help them get past a little stone that's apparently blocking their way. This is also the reason why I do not understand why some people like the Master-rank Conjuration thrall spells...

As you can probably guess, I also really dislike quests that force a follower on me.

Daelon DuLac

The problem I have with followers is the fact that I have to babysit them constantly. I can't just run straight from Riften to Windhelm for example, because I have to stop every five seconds to look back to make sure my follower isn't lost.

More often than not, I'll also have to backtrack and help them get past a little stone that's apparently blocking their way. This is also the reason why I do not understand why some people like the Master-rank Conjuration thrall spells...

As you can probably guess, I also really dislike quests that force a follower on me.
I agree. However, I don't seem to have that problem with Anneka. The only time I have to wait is when I happen to jump down a mountain or something that she, obviously can't follow me on. All I do is wait an hour and there she is. Like I said, I never use followers, but, her, maybe...

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!

I agree. However, I don't seem to have that problem with Anneka. The only time I have to wait is when I happen to jump down a mountain or something that she, obviously can't follow me on. All I do is wait an hour and there she is. Like I said, I never use followers, but, her, maybe...

Huh... well, she seems to have much superior AI compared to other followers. Makes me curious. Maybe I should give her a go.

Daelon DuLac

Huh... well, she seems to have much superior AI compared to other followers. Makes me curious. Maybe I should give her a go.
Plus she's easy on the eyes and I never feel bad about taking her away from her elderly husband for a while. :)

Black Ice

Like A Red Nose
Makes you hate she has a husband huh? LMFAO but I heard tricycles were better than bicycles anyways.

AS88

Staff member
Her daughter's fiiiiiine, too :p

Black Ice

Like A Red Nose
Her daughter's fiiiiiine, too :p

Pedophilia alert !! Pedo bear approved his message ! Aghhhhh everyone run ! I got this !
64700_450598138381226_1530071542_n.jpeg

Daelon DuLac

AS88

Staff member

AS88

Staff member
how do you get her as a follower? i've completed the companions quest line.. is there a secret quest you gotta do?

She's nothing to do with the Companions, you can use Anneke as a follower once you've done a bandit-clearing job for her. She lives at Darkwater Crossing.

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
how do you get her as a follower? i've completed the companions quest line.. is there a secret quest you gotta do?

She's nothing to do with the Companions, you can use Anneke as a follower once you've done a bandit-clearing job for her. She lives at Darkwater Crossing.
awesome!! thanks.. and i happen to know exactly where that is, surprised i've never ran into her..

Daelon DuLac

Just go to Dark Water and talk to her. She'll give you a quick task to do (clean out Lost Knife of bandits). When you return to her and let her know that you're done, she mentions that she would like to go adventuring. It was easy.

Daelon DuLac

awesome!! thanks.. and i happen to know exactly where that is, surprised i've never ran into her..
Tip: Do it after 8 but before 10 when she's at the campfire. I couldn't get her to ask me when she was in the mine.

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
Tip: Do it after 8 but before 10 when she's at the campfire. I couldn't get her to ask me when she was in the mine.
ah.. ok, that could explain why i've never seen her, perhaps when i've passed through that area she was mining.

AS88

Staff member
Fun fact - I had one of my characters marry Sylgja, and had Annekke as a part-time follower and steward (I think her husband died in a dragon attack). It was nice to know that Sylgja wouldn't get too lonely while Thomir was out on the road :)

Daelon DuLac

ah.. ok, that could explain why i've never seen her, perhaps when i've passed through that area she was mining.
Probably. I met the father when I delivered a package from the daughter and had to bring one back and, when he started talking about his "lazy" wife, I just had to go look her up.

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
btw if you're worried about losing her just enchant a bunch of exploited health onto the armor you give her, its not cheating if you're not wearing it. ;)