• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

fireinthenite

So I gave my follow J'zargo's cloak fire spell, and he and my horse were attacking something. The fire hurt the horse so then the horse kicked the follower, and then the follower yelled all the normal "I will kill you" things until the horse died. Epic fail.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
I had something kinda similar to this happen yesterday. I exited someone's mill back onto the main map when I was approached by "Novice Mage". He wanted me to train him how to properly use wards. I agreed and cast my strongest ward and waited for him to attack.

Being that my character is a stealth/assassin type, his magicka pool is minimal. After taking the first blow from the "Novice Mage"'s fireball, he continued hitting me. My magicka pool being depleted, he kept attacking me since I couldn't get my Ward back up. My travelling partner Uthgerdt complains about the damage until finally running over to him and striking him down with the ebony warhammer she lugs around...

Poor Novice Mage.

Blackst0rm

Lol, yesterday I was on a horse riding to some giants camp. Then a dragon comes out of nowhere as usual, I dismount from my horse, summon Dremora lord, so there's me the horse and the dremora lord going after this dragon. We kill it, then my horse rushes the Dremora lord, so the Dremora 2 shots it.. odd, but funny stuff

ExOxS

Sir Smoove
Poor horses..... I went through 6 of them before I had gotten Shadowmere. I'm very suprised that I haven't had PETA send any bounty hunters after me! :D